Vanem and Her Secret Chamber

Yup me again with a couple of questions. 

1. Has the secret chamber in Vamen's gym which is supposed to contain a Seviper Egg and a Zygard cube removed?
I can't access it. I'm using the code provided by the following page:
https://pkmn-rejuvenation.fandom.com/wiki/Venam
which is Brown, White, Orange but it doesn't work, all but Orange since it's the first correct color in the main combination are rejected. 
Is this page giving the incorrect code? I've noticed there are two different wikis for Rejuvenation and neither are quite as put together and updated as Reborn's. 

2. I would have gone to the 'Where do I go Next' thread with this one but since I wanted to ask the previous question I figured I could kill two Spearow with one stone hehe.  
Ren just locked me out of Goldenleaf Town and hinted that Vanem could melt the gate which I took to mean that I need to find Vanem but she's not in her gym or her house. So how do I find her or if I've read the hint wrong what do I do?

6 hours ago, Duskfang Shadowpaw said:

No it is still available

The correct color's to access Venam's Graveyard are Orange, White and Teal

Alright so I went back to the gym and entered this combination. It's accepted but nothing happens. I've been all over the gym and can't find any new access points nor does the warp tile that is "for Vanem's use only" allow me use. 

5 hours ago, Devilish said:

Alright so I went back to the gym and entered this combination. It's accepted but nothing happens. I've been all over the gym and can't find any new access points nor does the warp tile that is "for Vanem's use only" allow me use. 

This is indeed wierd, since I've never read anything about this room becoming unavailable after a certain point.

Venams "Face" on the Wall in the third room should disappear once all three poison's are correctly mixed.

the right Warp tile is only to get on her side of the Battle Field.

Could I maybe get your Savestate so I can try myself?

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, Duskfang Shadowpaw said:

This is indeed wierd, since I've never read anything about this room becoming unavailable after a certain point.

Venams "Face" on the Wall in the third room should disappear once all three poison's are correctly mixed.

the right Warp tile is only to get on her side of the Battle Field.

Could I maybe get your Savestate so I can try myself?

Thanks in advance

Certainly. 
I'm saved in the gym, I never left after my last attempt as I anticipated that this might happen. 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Devilish

26 minutes ago, Devilish said:

Certainly. 
I'm saved in the gym, I never left after my last attempt as I anticipated that this might happen. 

So I have succeeded,

but first I think I'll owe you an apology, after exploring all of East Gearen I've come to the conclusion that the correct poison's are all 4, red-green-blue and finally red-green-yellow, and not orange, white and teal which are the poison's to make the final staircase appear...😥

But be that as it may, the door is open now, have fun with your snek

Game.rxdata