About Debug Mode

MarLhy

Hi guys! I open this topic for curiosity. I’ve heard about someone who talked about a debug mode in Pokémon Rejuvenation. I wanted to know how it works. For what I know you can see the relationship points but I’m sure there is something more

Debug mode is basically a pseudo-save editing program. Most of it is developer stuff, but you can edit Pokemon, money, etc.

Yes you can abuse it. No you should not abuse it. Don't use it to hack in 6 max EV/IV Arceus before the first gym. Don't use it to give yourself 20000 master balls. Don't use it to get max money - use the (now-removed) discount Gourmet Treat guy for that.

Me personally, I made my Lycanroc shiny because I lost my old save file with a shiny Lycanroc that I had become fond of. No IV changes, just a cosmetic change. I also warp between maps to see events again and help form my fan-theories. 

I will be honest.. I am ~kinda~ tempted to use just to be able to give myself 2 Ice Stones, one for a Alola Sandlash and other for an Alola Vulpix..

I will be honest, i have used it to experiment with Pokemon i generally don't use and Rejuv's campaign gives me a lot to work with.

And look, sometimes i just want to adventure in Aevium with my favorites, Deino and Mimikyu. Is that so bad? 

15 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I will be honest, i have used it to experiment with Pokemon i generally don't use and Rejuv's campaign gives me a lot to work with.

And look, sometimes i just want to adventure in Aevium with my favorites, Deino and Mimikyu. Is that so bad? 

So you know how to use it?
I am a complete DUNCE when it comes to debug modes.. If you can give me a small lecture via PMs of how to do it I would love it, thanks
(Seriously, I just want 2 Ice Stone, I have NO IDEA why you can buy every single stone in this game EXCEPT the Ice one..)

1 minute ago, MarLhy said:

I’ve downloaded it yesterday. There are 3 hidden rifts and I saw how Reldin Island looks like on the exterior. But how Can I see the relationship points?

Download it where?
And you know how to give yourself items? I just want 2 Ice Stones..

I had issues finding the right thread too, maybe this will help someone: 

It's the v11 one, but it works fine for v12, as long as you make sure you save in a spot that didn't change between v11 and v12 before enabling it. Gearen lab is safe, for example, but I wouldn't try to do so anywhere around Zone Zero. 

And yeah, with great power comes great responsibility, yadda yadda. Resist the urge to plop a mega ring and some related stones into your bag, it'll make your playthroughs a lot less fun if you do.