Would you join Team Meteor   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join Team Meteor

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/20 at 10:30 AM

1 hour ago, SilverAngelus said:

I chose no for obvious reasons

But if yes for any reason, that would be to join and quickly climb the ranks and boss Fern around. He wouldn't be the top dog with the MC around!

That would be fun😂

If I was joining, than only to protect the ones I love and care. Making a deal with them, because Lin is seeing MC as her valuable "Diamond in Rough" and would agree, but giving her character, she would make sure, we'll stay at line. Poor MC will end up mind broken in worst case scenario, so they'll never ever gonna slip away from Team Meteor.

The issue with Team Meteor is that the “current leadership” is pretty much made up with omnicidal maniacs (warning: do not look it up on tvtropes) who want to rewrite reality. I don’t think you can expect such people to actually keep their part in any deal. 

But even in the “old leadership”, the goal of “trap people and let them rot and starve to death” (when the actual objective is “simply” to drive them out) does not inspire me a lot of trust. 

So basically, I cannot see any reason to wilfully join. They wouldn’t give me anything I would care for (and neither would I, probably). 

Force (or threat or blackmail) might work, though. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, Evi Crystal said:

That would be fun😂

If I was joining, than only to protect the ones I love and care. Making a deal with them, because Lin is seeing MC as her valuable "Diamond in Rough" and would agree, but giving her character, she would make sure, we'll stay at line. Poor MC will end up mind broken in worst case scenario, so they'll never ever gonna slip away from Team Meteor.

Question, who is MC? Is that just an abbreviation for Main Character?? 

Additionally, it would be fun to join Team Meteor with the mission of infiltrating and destroying from within-but to have to do so without getting caught or noticed.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/26/2020 at 4:24 PM, jbastian1 said:

Additionally, it would be fun to join Team Meteor with the mission of infiltrating and destroying from within-but to have to do so without getting caught or noticed.

Whether from an unnerving/tragic position of disempowerment (like Evi Crystal said) or in tenseful scenario of undercover espionnage, I feel like working under Meteor would have been a huge opportunity to see its inner workings and explore the repercussions of its hierachy and morality on the characters. 

Imagine being forced to work under Lin, watching you like an hawk knowing full well you're not a grunt after the PULSE Abra fight, and reaching a fickle mutual understanding with Sirius as not to die lol.Or, given his respect for MC's strength, how about being given an offer to join by Solaris, sprinkled in with a good ol' "you remind me of my younger self" bullcrap after a fight with him? Both scenarios could potentially throw the player in this very gray area of moral choices, while also allowing you to discuss & work with previously established antagonists, (and maybe even get attached to a few endearing grunts) before cutting ties for good. 

• Like 1