Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

On 13/5/2017 at 5:20 AM, Night Fighter said:

Fun Fact: The developer added an extra map which resembles Mimikyu and Pachirisu using tiles from beach, cave, volcano, etc.

3lGsQHX.png

Mhhhh really interesting i have to say, how did you find it?

• Global Mods
On 5/12/2017 at 11:20 PM, Night Fighter said:

Fun Fact: The developer added an extra map which resembles Mimikyu and Pachirisu using tiles from beach, cave, volcano, etc.

3lGsQHX.png

It was actually the co-developer (Christine) that did that. This was posted on the game's Facebook page a few months ago. 

2 hours ago, Night Fighter said:

I had to warp myself to a different map using Ep.8.1.1's "Debug" menu as I got trapped in one of the boulder puzzles while hunting for Moltres.

Ah okay i understand, thank you ;)

So tried giving the game a shot, but on Wine it crashes when talking to the healing lady at the beach and when you successfully catch a pokemon :(

Too bad, it looked like a really awesome game...

Soooo this may sound stupid or not but I'm just gonna say this. I've gotten bored playing Pokemon using Pokemon that I like. I know. Sounds weird. So to hopefully spice it up, the next 5 people to reply to this comment with their favorite (Non Legendary) Pokemon, I will play this game again using the Pokemon you guys commented. And this maybe obvious but just in case, the reason I said 5 & not 6 is because I wanna include my favorite Pokemon into this mysterious team. Sooo yea. Hopefully people reply to this and this will be really fun. ^_^

10 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Soooo this may sound stupid or not but I'm just gonna say this. I've gotten bored playing Pokemon using Pokemon that I like. I know. Sounds weird. So to hopefully spice it up, the next 5 people to reply to this comment with their favorite (Non Legendary) Pokemon, I will play this game again using the Pokemon you guys commented. And this maybe obvious but just in case, the reason I said 5 & not 6 is because I wanna include my favorite Pokemon into this mysterious team. Sooo yea. Hopefully people reply to this and this will be really fun. ^_^

Though my favourite is Yveltal.

But among non-legendaries I like Swampert ,Lucario and Aegislash

23 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Well I shall choose Swampert for you since you said that 1 1st. Haha.

10 hours ago, DemICE said:

So I heard ur gonna use mah boi steelix

10 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Well my favorite pokemon is Garchomp

24 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

So far, I'm gonna be having a Steel/Ground type, Dragon/Ground type, Water/Ground type & a Poison Type. And that Poison type will be Arbok cus that's my favorite Pokemon.

4 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Well I shall choose Swampert for you since you said that 1 1st. Haha.

So far, I'm gonna be having a Steel/Ground type, Dragon/Ground type, Water/Ground type & a Poison Type. And that Poison type will be Arbok cus that's my favorite Pokemon.

Eheh three ground type ;)

For the people that already commented their fav Pokemon, I feel like you wouldn't care or mind or whatever but I feel like I should ask for permission anyways. Would any of you mind if I use your Profile Names to nickname the Pokemon that you commented?

^                 ^               ^

@DemICE @LykosHand @Satoshi

Also, still waiting to hear 2 more of people's favorite Pokemon before starting this.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

For the people that already commented their fav Pokemon, I feel like you wouldn't care or mind or whatever but I feel like I should ask for permission anyways. Would any of you mind if I use your Profile Names to nickname the Pokemon that you commented?

^                 ^               ^

@DemICE @LykosHand @Satoshi

Also, still waiting to hear 2 more of people's favorite Pokemon before starting this.

Go ahead ^^, i'm happy that you call one of your pokemon like me :)

3 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Go ahead ^^, i'm happy that you call one of your pokemon like me :)

Well I feel like I should. I'm using your favorite Pokemon. Besides, your profile name is better than the nickname I give Garchomp which is just Land Shark. Haha. xD

3 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Well I feel like I should. I'm using your favorite Pokemon. Besides, your profile name is better than the nickname I give Garchomp which is just Land Shark. Haha. xD

Yep you're right ;); haha i agree with you xD and thank you for the compliment :)

Edited by LykosHand

27 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Yep you're right ;); haha i agree with you xD and thank you for the compliment :)

You're very welcome. And I suck with nicknames. I mean, I usually try to nickname them with their name or how they look. Like for example, Crobat. My nickname for it is always Crobar and just doesn't make sense. Haha. xD But I always nickname my Arbok either Charbok or Jessie depending on the gender it is.

Edited by Awesome_One

15 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

You're very welcome. And I suck with nicknames. I mean, I usually try to nickname them with their name or how they look. Like for example, Crobat. My nickname for it is always Crobar and just doesn't make sense. Haha. xD But I always nickname my Arbok either Charbok or Jessie depending on the gender it is.

Well you aren't the only one, i'm not good at the nicknames me too xD. Although the nicknames that you gave to your pokemon are simple, i like them :) (after all i prefer the simplicity ;))

Edited by LykosHand

Just now, LykosHand said:

Well you aren't the only one, i'm not good at the nicknames me too xD. Although the nicknames that you gave to your pokemon, i like them :) (after all i prefer thd simplicity ;))

My most favorite nickname ever is whenever I use a Victreebell and I always name it Victory. xD I love that nickname.

4 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

My most favorite nickname ever is whenever I use a Victreebell and I always name it Victory. xD I love that nickname.

Ahah nice name :D, i hope he brought to you victories for real ;)