Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

2 hours ago, RedAlert said:

Is there a way to obtain EV reducing berries in this game? I'm having a hard time with the second gym leader 😅

May not be available this early, but still would like to know when I can start EV training.

Also without spoiling, how much further until I meet the daycare peeps? Before the next gym? Before the fourth badge? 

Daycare's nearby 4th badge and EV reducing berries in Cellia Central. And you could use an electric mon like a magnemite or so on the second one. Magnemite's in the credit shop on Route 2. Make sure you make meaningful choices in this game. Story changes might affect the ending.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Daycare's nearby 4th badge and EV reducing berries in Cellia Central. And you could use an electric mon like a magnemite or so on the second one. Magnemite's in the credit shop on Route 2. Make sure you make meaningful choices in this game. Story changes might affect the ending.

I do have a Magnemite already, just haven't trained it yet. I'm a very OCD player so I've done all the sidequests and been very patient and deliberate with choices, no worries. But thank you for the answer and your advice, just reinforces that what I'm playing the right way! :D

Edited by RedAlert

2 minutes ago, stef150 said:

i am trying to download desolation but it is not working for me. I only get a word file which won't open at all. Is the download different from reborn (what am I doing wrong). I am using the mega file. 

Where did you get it from?? If it is the first page of this thread, then, try again coz I got the proper .rar file.

38 minutes ago, stef150 said:

I got it from the first page. The mega link. I did get a .rar file but instead with reborn its in a word document and not in a folder/map for me. 

Right click and unzip it with winrar/zip or any other similar software you have, doesn't that work? 

Post a screenshot.

54 minutes ago, stef150 said:

I got it from the first page. The mega link. I did get a .rar file but instead with reborn its in a word document and not in a folder/map for me. 

Try again mate. I got it perfectly from the very same link you referred.

So I've come across a problem for myself. I can't access the back door in the Abandoned Power Plant in Cellia City. I have the package key from the man sitting at the table in front of the Battleview Tournament building. I haven't the slightest clue as to why I can't get in there.

Btw, I like that cliffhanger for next episode. Cannot wait; roflstomped Rosetta with my Scizor using Bullet Punch lol

Spoiler

Also, in that dream, it showed I lost reputation with the person speaking to me, would it be possible to change it to a green text by choosing different choices? Because afterwards, you're met up with Aurora in the forest. I presume she snatched you while you were sleeping.

Edited by Unseven

5 hours ago, Unseven said:

So I've come across a problem for myself. I can't access the back door in the Abandoned Power Plant in Cellia City. I have the package key from the man sitting at the table in front of the Battleview Tournament building. I haven't the slightest clue as to why I can't get in there.

Btw, I like that cliffhanger for next episode. Cannot wait; roflstomped Rosetta with my Scizor using Bullet Punch lol

Reveal hidden contents

Also, in that dream, it showed I lost reputation with the person speaking to me, would it be possible to change it to a green text by choosing different choices? Because afterwards, you're met up with Aurora in the forest. I presume she snatched you while you were sleeping.

Spoiler

For the powerplant you first need to open a building in the docks with the key you got. There you can find a new key iirc.

3 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

My Flabebe's level went from 19 to 16 when it evolved. That's not supposed to happen, right?

Its a bug i think cuz when my pancham evolves his lvl was decreased by 3

8 hours ago, Mytic27 said:

Im wondering can we get mega ring in this version? I kinda want that cuz its really op in this game

Nope. It isn't there yet.

1 hour ago, Tapu Fufu said:

There's this item in the credit shop called a Tiny Key. It goes for 8 credits, but with how scarce credits are at this point, I'm not sure I rather get this over the Magnemite, which is a pretty useful Pokemon. What exactly does this item do?

It lets you get Gastly or Aron I think?