Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

17 hours ago, BRS swag said:

He needed those names on his mons to defeat Tristan :P . Tristan was okay for me tho...used a Boldore, Frosslass, (both temporary), Blaziken, Walrein (big wall this is. It can withstand hi jump kick of requiem or mega lopunny), Gengar, Magneton (got rekt by fighting attacks).

Every fangame run I use names like those. They're all based off the tracklist of the DAMN. album, usually representing stereotypical protagonist traits. Also thx to everyone who helped but it turns out all i needed was the 5 pokemon I had; beating the AI with protean and some luck. XD

Tristan is extremely difficult. However, I found a working strategy that involved slowing down the Lopunny with Luxray, and then Killing it with Primeape. I use Boldore to defeat Staraptor, then I proceed to wreck everything with another Primeape.

I raised 4 Primeapes specifically for this fight.

Does Anyone want to talk about Tristan... As a character? He's obviously a ghost who can't sleep. I think that when this game returns in 2018, he should receive more character development. I find the fact that he is a ghost who wanders the earth rather interesting. It would be a shame to have him as a throwaway boss battle.

How would it work with the Twist at the end? 

Edited by ShadeStrider

43 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Tristan is extremely difficult. However, I found a working strategy that involved slowing down the Lopunny with Luxray, and then Killing it with Primeape. I use Boldore to defeat Staraptor, then I proceed to wreck everything with another Primeape.

I raised 4 Primeapes specifically for this fight.

Does Anyone want to talk about Tristan... As a character? He's obviously a ghost who can't sleep. I think that when this game returns in 2018, he should receive more character development. I find the fact that he is a ghost who wanders the earth rather interesting. It would be a shame to have him as a throwaway boss battle.

How would it work with the Twist at the end? 

Giant spoilers for Desolation but

Spoiler

I never really thought him as a ghost to be honest. After the whole dream reveal, I think his placement had to do something with that. Anything can be accomplished in the dream, afterall ;) 

Spoiler

Untitled.png.cc74e1826cc21578c91890dcd196e4ea.png

Signs of what's to come? *wink wink nudge nudge* lol seriously Ava is bae though (Favorite color is green, favorite type is grass, I mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Spoiler for ep 4 i think

Edited by jadipiii

2 minutes ago, jadipiii said:
  Hide contents

Signs of what's to come? *wink wink nudge nudge* lol seriously Ava is bae though (Favorite color is green, favorite type is grass, I mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

HOW THE HECK DID YOU SAVE SCARLETT?!

I only saved Nova. I'm really sad I missed out on Scarlett. She was my favorite.

33 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

HOW THE HECK DID YOU SAVE SCARLETT?!

I only saved Nova. I'm really sad I missed out on Scarlett. She was my favorite.

you had to pick up Scarlett's old bow that she dropped before the blackview goes crazy, its at the grotto where you first go cloudhopping 

Last big question I have for all of you! I finally found a good water type in Feebas! I want to evolve it into Feebas, but already used my trade stone on my Gengar. Is there a second trade stone I can use, and if so, where can I find it?

33 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Last big question I have for all of you! I finally found a good water type in Feebas! I want to evolve it into Feebas, but already used my trade stone on my Gengar. Is there a second trade stone I can use, and if so, where can I find it?

You can buy one in the cellia trading shop.

21 hours ago, jadipiii said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler for ep 4 i think

Caz said that there would be no romance in this game. That's it. 

Leave the romance for your bad fanfiction.

Edited by ShadeStrider

35 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Leave the romance for your bad fanfiction.

I know Caz said that, it was a joke dude. Also, I've never written fanfiction of any sort, and don't plan to anytime soon.

Edited by jadipiii

Hey guys first post here c:
I was wondering if there is a way to evolve my magneton in Pokemon Desolation? I pretty much finished the game and I have no clue.

I have a magnezone in both reborn and rejuv so it would be a shame if I didn't have one in deso :D

• Global Mods
On 10/17/2017 at 1:13 PM, Maneeee said:

Hey guys :) I'm pumped that this game is coming back as it is one of my favourite pokemon fan games. One thing I love about the game are its different sidequests and collectibles, but one collectible item (or items) seems very elusive to me. I'm talking about the coloured pieces where you find at random hard to find locations. Can someone tell me how you find all of them and what purpose do they play exactly? I currently have three and I'm sure there's more, but I'm not sure which ones I'm missing. Thanks in advance!

There are currently four pieces available: Green, Red, Blue and Yellow. Which three do you have? 

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Caz originally didn't intend to have romance, but changed his mind in a later post: OyL7OkCbROiXqSt3sN4aDQ.png

23 minutes ago, SolTheHoeQween said:

Hey guys first post here c:
I was wondering if there is a way to evolve my magneton in Pokemon Desolation? I pretty much finished the game and I have no clue.

I have a magnezone in both reborn and rejuv so it would be a shame if I didn't have one in deso :D

After defeating Rosetta, speak to this NPC in Cellia Central:

n6tRLfaJTnGdgOwiprSCGw.png

He'll give you a key to a locked building in South Cellia, where you'll find a key to the generator room in the power plant in Central Cellia. This room is where Magneton can evolve, and you can also find Manectric's mega stone there. 

@Cherub Thanks a bunch for the help c: I was a bit lost here hehe nao I can have dat POWERFUL magnezone :D

Btw there's a bug with Sturdy, it activates infinitely if the trainer restores all the health of the pokemon which is broken.

Edited by SolTheHoeQween

3 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

There are currently four pieces available: Green, Red, Blue and Yellow. Which three do you have? 

Caz originally didn't intend to have romance, but changed his mind in a later post: OyL7OkCbROiXqSt3sN4aDQ.png

After defeating Rosetta, speak to this NPC in Cellia Central:

n6tRLfaJTnGdgOwiprSCGw.png

He'll give you a key to a locked building in South Cellia, where you'll find a key to the generator room in the power plant in Central Cellia. This room is where Magneton can evolve, and you can also find Manectric's mega stone there. 

I currently only don't have the red piece. I know it's somewhere in the weeping cave, but I can't seem to follow the steps to solving the puzzle

2 hours ago, SolTheHoeQween said:

@Cherub Thanks a bunch for the help c: I was a bit lost here hehe nao I can have dat POWERFUL magnezone :D

Btw there's a bug with Sturdy, it activates infinitely if the trainer restores all the health of the pokemon which is broken.

That's not a bug.That's how sturdy works.

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Maneeee said:

I currently only don't have the red piece. I know it's somewhere in the weeping cave, but I can't seem to follow the steps to solving the puzzle

The puzzle hints on the indent in the wall basically mean to have the Old Doll with you and do the opposite of the Regice puzzle from Emerald. Which means from the wall indent, go right and keep walking along the walls of the rock formation until you're back at the indent. 

I don't remember where to get the Old Doll, though. I think it's part of the rangers guild quest where you explore a room in Weeping Depths with a lot of tombstones, but I could be wrong.

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I don't remember where to get the Old Doll, though. I think it's part of the rangers guild quest where you explore a room in Weeping Depths with a lot of tombstones, but I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure it's on the left side of the Weeping Depths. There's a secret passage you can only go to when you activate the rangers guild quest. At the end, you get the Old Doll.