Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

21 minutes ago, Charon said:

Does anybody know how to start the lost children quest in Grand Dream City? I took the quest from the Help Board, and I've gone to talk to Officer Jenny in the Judicial District, but she's still giving me the same speil about no one having taken up the help request that she always does. Am I supposed to go somewhere else first or something?

You are in the wrong game thread entirely.  But to answer your question, this might have been a bug that has been patched.  Do you have patch 10?    Just to make sure, you are talking to the Jenny in the Police station.

PM me if you need more help on this issue or go to the Rejuv help thread.

Edited by seki108

Oh, uh, yeah. Wrong thread. Had this and Rejuvenation open right next to each other for a couple of weeks... *blushes*

Since I'm here, are there any good Ground types aside from Krookodile and Swampert in-game? Or any Pokemon that can only be obtained on the beach at the beginning (or not until far later into the game otherwise)?

On 8/16/2017 at 8:45 AM, Charon said:

Oh, uh, yeah. Wrong thread. Had this and Rejuvenation open right next to each other for a couple of weeks... *blushes*

Since I'm here, are there any good Ground types aside from Krookodile and Swampert in-game? Or any Pokemon that can only be obtained on the beach at the beginning (or not until far later into the game otherwise)?

As far as i know in the keneph caves there are sandshrews and geodude which i think they're the only early game ground types you can get

On 8/17/2017 at 9:18 PM, zzTatsumaki said:

Where do you find Rosetta after you first meet her? I took the time to explore the central part of the city instead of going straight for her.

When you first go into cellia central you see a girl running past and a police officer chasing her he tells you to go find her and when you do at the end of the event you'll see Rosetta 

5 hours ago, Noctelis said:

Does anyone know just how the hell to defeat that Connor bastard?

His damn Vulpix deals massive dmg to any pokemon right away, even my Graveler lost about 75% of its HP with just 1 shot.

Graveler has low special defense, which Vulpix eats up immediately. To be honest, Vulpix is probably the biggest threat on his team overall, as far as I remember.

You may want to consider getting a Biabarel. Rollout wrecks his team, though you may need to set up a Defense Curl or two to make it easier to tank physical attacks from faster Pokemon on Connor's team. Biabarel's water typing means that the AI will actively avoid using Fire moves in most cases, meaning that Connor won't immediately transform the field into Blazing with certain fire moves, which is when things get REALLY bad for you. You can find Bidoof in the Keneph Caves, or at least the small corners that are still accessible.

You can also consider getting a Lombre and grinding it to Lv. 20 to learn Water Sport. Water Sport used in the field lowers accuracy of all Pokemon each time it is used, IIRC. This can let you RNG screw your way to switching in a Pokemon that needs the setup time to sweep, like Biabarel.

(Most are in agreement that Connor's difficulty is problematic, though we're not quite sure how to tackle this later on. I imagine the creator, when he returns from his extended vacation, will likely introduce more water/ground/fire types into the early phase of the game.)

Edited by Alilatias

Diglett is pretty good against Connor. Magnitude is dependent on RNG, though, so if you get like 4 or 5 it deals pitiful damage. On the other hand, you have decent chances to get either 7 or 8 which is already more powerful than Bulldoze. Bulldoze is decent, but it might lack power to OHKO.

You can catch Numel too. It resists Fire, and can hit Fire-types super-effectively with Magnitude. I actually haven't tried it out, but at least in theory Amnesia, coupled with Simple- ability allows you to tank most attacks even when the field is on fire.

3 hours ago, Alilatias said:

Graveler has low special defense, which Vulpix eats up immediately. To be honest, Vulpix is probably the biggest threat on his team overall, as far as I remember.

You may want to consider getting a Biabarel. Rollout wrecks his team, though you may need to set up a Defense Curl or two to make it easier to tank physical attacks from faster Pokemon on Connor's team. Biabarel's water typing means that the AI will actively avoid using Fire moves in most cases, meaning that Connor won't immediately transform the field into Blazing with certain fire moves, which is when things get REALLY bad for you. You can find Bidoof in the Keneph Caves, or at least the small corners that are still accessible.

Already tried with a water pokemon, but he still uses a fire move every single 1st turn.

Just now, Noctelis said:

Froakie, haven't trained it yet.

Then I don't see any problem with your team.Just buy some potions.

Use a pidgy to use gust to change from burning field to normal field.Once you take out Vulpix,I don't see anything stopping your team.

4 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Then I don't see any problem with your team.Just buy some potions.

Use a pidgy to use gust to change from burning field to normal field.Once you take out Vulpix,I don't see anything stopping your team.

Evolved Wooper and just mud-bombed some of his pokemon.

I am trying to save Scarlett, and I know I have to find her bow. I just finished the event in the clouds, and I heard that the bow is back where she betrayed you, but now I have fallen and am at a different place. Will the bow be there as long as I return before the blackview city event?

Yeah, you have plenty of time to go back and get it once you regain access to the area. You won't be able to get back to it for a long while.

You'll know when you're past the point of no return. Yet unfortunately, you're likely to save after that point before realizing that it's a point of no return.

Edited by Alilatias

Just now, Matthatter03 said:

I am trying to save Scarlett, and I know I have to find her bow. I just finished the event in the clouds, and I heard that the bow is back where she betrayed you, but now I have fallen and am at a different place. Will the bow be there as long as I return before the blackview city event?

Yes,You can return to that area using the teleporter in blackview city.But you have to do it before the blackview event.The building containing the transpoter has a red triangle over it.

Do it immediately after reaching blackview city.

7 minutes ago, pueriPueri said:

Sorry but, I've been at this for a while now -.-'' can some one help me find the abandoned rangers building in Blackview city? 

It's been some I have played this so I will just leave a screenshot.Go to Blackview port.There is pokemon center there.You will find the road that leads to abandoned rangers building there on the right.

Spoiler

capture001.thumb.JPG.291f614f90ff451336aea8a0f8f36237.JPG

12 hours ago, Yagami said:

It's been some I have played this so I will just leave a screenshot.Go to Blackview port.There is pokemon center there.You will find the road that leads to abandoned rangers building there on the right.

Reveal hidden contents

capture001.thumb.JPG.291f614f90ff451336aea8a0f8f36237.JPG

Oh my god, how could i miss that. i checked (what i thought was) every single building like three times. *facepalms* thank you

11 minutes ago, pueriPueri said:

Oh my god, how could i miss that. i checked (what i thought was) every single building like three times. *facepalms* thank you

No problem.Blackview city is a really big city.I still have trouble finding the transporter there.

Duskull is far too rare for such a simple pokemon while Shuppets are very common, despite the fact that Shuppet/Banette is far better than Duskull/dusclops.

Duskull line lacks in offensive stats until you manage to get 2 items that you require to finally get Dusknoir.

So please make Duskull more common than the only 1 encounter you get on your entire save file if you're lucky.

Edited by Noctelis