Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Thread title means 'Final Patch' as in the final patch fixing as many bugs as possible for Episode 4.

Episode 5 is unlikely to be released until next year due to IRL things on the creator's end.

• Upvote 1

Can anyone tell me what happens if I choose to give the stone to Nova in the graveyeard , I dont like her but

Spoiler

I don't want Scarllet to die 

So if that will still happen even if I give the stone to Nova is pointless to replay the game , thanks 

1 hour ago, Alilatias said:

Thread title means 'Final Patch' as in the final patch fixing as many bugs as possible for Episode 4.

Episode 5 is unlikely to be released until next year due to IRL things on the creator's end.

That's sad ,  any good fan-game to me to play while waiting Reborn , Rejuvenation and Desolation next episodes?

1 hour ago, Dr4gn33l said:

Can anyone tell me what happens if I choose to give the stone to Nova in the graveyeard , I dont like her but

Hide contents

I don't want Scarllet to die 

So if that will still happen even if I give the stone to Nova is pointless to replay the game , thanks 

I'll help you out here. There is a way to save Scarlet without giving the stone to Nova, but it's not very straightfoward

• Upvote 1

The normal type gym leader,Tristan was dead.So i did not actually get the normal type gym badge.Does this mean i have to play against a reserve gym leader or a gym leader of different type?

the bow is the way to save her without giving the stone to nova, also helps if scarlett thinks very good about you (more reputation)

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking, since it's going to be a long while before Episode 5 is available, should we get a head start and begin suggesting where Gen 7 Pokemon should be placed?

Current ideas so far:

- Salandit becomes a potential starter, fulfilling the role of a Poison-type starter.
- Growlithe is possibly replaced by Salandit as a starter to make this happen - with Growlithe moved to being a reward for freeing the Keneph tribe instead. Growlithe would already know Wild Charge. This has the added effect of having a non-conditional Fire-type being made available before fighting Connor and the whole Vejyr phase for the player to take advantage of (before, the only fire types available were either Growlithe as a starter, and a true Fire starter).
- Sandygast either becomes a potential starter, replacing Sandile (and note there are two Dark-type starters currently with Pancham and Sandile, and no Ghost), or there could be a Sandygast event after defeating Connor that ends at the starting beach (a NPC in town hearing about how you woke up on the beach suggests making the trek to take the Pokemon you left behind, and pursuing him reveals that a Sandygast has already consumed the others).
- Dewpider in Route 2, or maybe even as early as the Keneph Jungle? Depends on whether or not we'd think Dewpider is too strong against Connor and the Vejyr Volcano phase.
- Grubbin in the Catacombs?

- Alolan Sandshrew and Crabrawler would obviously be available within the Silver Rise/Forest. Maybe Vulpix too, but it seems more fitting to delay Vulpix for an event within Blackview City.
- Rockruff could be found on Route 1.
- Fire Oricorio could be encountered on Route 1. Ghost Oricorio could be encountered in the Weeping Hills. Electric on Route 4, and Psychic in the Catacombs.
- Drampa: Hardened Mountain? It's close enough to several towns to make the Pokedex description accurate.

Edited by Alilatias

On 2017-6-8 at 7:26 PM, BRS swag said:

the bow is the way to save her without giving the stone to nova, also helps if scarlett thinks very good about you (more reputation)

How do I get that bow?    Aparentely there is nothing in youtube about it

2 minutes ago, Dr4gn33l said:

I always check the places where might be items , it is in a secret cave or something?

It's there when you go back there for a second time, on the ground, really obvious.

4 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

It's there when you go back there for a second time, on the ground, really obvious.

Im , going to replay the game ,But I didnt understand what do you mean , thanks anyway

2 minutes ago, Dr4gn33l said:

Im , going to replay the game ,But I didnt understand what do you mean , thanks anyway

Spoiler

After you have ysed the fan for the first time to land to the clouds,if you go back there,there will be an item(a visible item) that you can pick.That's scarlett's bow,which if you have it you can save her in blackview from jumping down that building

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

After you have ysed the fan for the first time to land to the clouds,if you go back there,there will be an item(a visible item) that you can pick.That's scarlett's bow,which if you have it you can save her in blackview from jumping down that building

Ho ok , thank you a lot , I was replaying the game and gave the stone to Nora but aparantely there were no need kkkkkk

On 2017-6-12 at 11:09 AM, Alilatias said:

I've been thinking, since it's going to be a long while before Episode 5 is available, should we get a head start and begin suggesting where Gen 7 Pokemon should be placed?

Current ideas so far:

- Salandit becomes a potential starter, fulfilling the role of a Poison-type starter.
- Growlithe is possibly replaced by Salandit as a starter to make this happen - with Growlithe moved to being a reward for freeing the Keneph tribe instead. Growlithe would already know Wild Charge. This has the added effect of having a non-conditional Fire-type being made available before fighting Connor and the whole Vejyr phase for the player to take advantage of (before, the only fire types available were either Growlithe as a starter, and a true Fire starter).
- Sandygast either becomes a potential starter, replacing Sandile (and note there are two Dark-type starters currently with Pancham and Sandile, and no Ghost), or there could be a Sandygast event after defeating Connor that ends at the starting beach (a NPC in town hearing about how you woke up on the beach suggests making the trek to take the Pokemon you left behind, and pursuing him reveals that a Sandygast has already consumed the others).
- Dewpider in Route 2, or maybe even as early as the Keneph Jungle? Depends on whether or not we'd think Dewpider is too strong against Connor and the Vejyr Volcano phase.
- Grubbin in the Catacombs?

- Alolan Sandshrew and Crabrawler would obviously be available within the Silver Rise/Forest. Maybe Vulpix too, but it seems more fitting to delay Vulpix for an event within Blackview City.
- Rockruff could be found on Route 1.
- Fire Oricorio could be encountered on Route 1. Ghost Oricorio could be encountered in the Weeping Hills. Electric on Route 4, and Psychic in the Catacombs.
- Drampa: Hardened Mountain? It's close enough to several towns to make the Pokedex description accurate.

Personally unles you can female lock the salandit giving it as a starter is not a good idea.

Also I like the sandyghast consumption idea.

I guess it is there in the Cellia Trainer Emporium or the shop at your house in Cellia Central