Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

could be one of the grimers. i think black sludge is also available in the cellia sewers??

Hello I'm currently replaying the game and I would like to know where I can find the bow to save Scarlet.I chose to give the stone to Shiv if that helps.I just freed Emily but I also have a save file just before entering blackview(in case I can't get it after Emily).Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Pozyher said:

Hello I'm currently replaying the game and I would like to know where I can find the bow to save Scarlet.I chose to give the stone to Shiv if that helps.I just freed Emily but I also have a save file just before entering blackview(in case I can't get it after Emily).Thanks in advance

It's in the clearing just before you go into the clouds.

3 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

It's in the clearing just before you go into the clouds.

Is that right after the second gym,when the leader tells us that she knows someone that can get us to Celia?And if so is there a way to get back there after you have already used that fan thing to launch yourself to the clouds?I mean can I get it now that I'm in blackview or do I have to create a new save file for that?

Just now, Pozyher said:

Is that right after the second gym,when the leader tells us that she knows someone that can get us to Celia?And if so is there a way to get back there after you have already used that fan thing to launch yourself to the clouds?I mean can I get it now that I'm in blackview or do I have to create a new save file for that?

Yeah it's there. You should be able to use the exit in the west in blackview city.

4 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Yeah it's there. You should be able to use the exit in the west in blackview city.

Alright I will go and do that.Thank you for helping me :D

So, since I'm only just now getting around to downloading the latest update+patch, I was wondering if it was worth restarting?

Admittedly, part of that is just the chance to save Scarlett, but even aside from that I'm not quite sure what I want my team to be like.

If I do restart I'm thinking final lineup of Feraligatr/Leavanny/Staraptor/Toxicroak/Starmie/Flygon

Torterra/Scolipede/Togekiss/Slowbro/Darmanitan/Aggron

I'm also debating Greninja, but TM availability makes a good deal less useful than he could be.

And how out of date is the Obtainable list? At the very least, Darumaka isn't listed there, despite my clearly having one without trading.

Hello once again.I would like to ask about two sidequests.The first one is about the girl and the photos.I have taken the three photos but she is not where she used to be anymore.Is this quest done for now or do i need to do something more for it to continue?Also about the house with the door that needs two keys to open.Can someone please tell me where can I find those two keys?

20 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Hello once again.I would like to ask about two sidequests.The first one is about the girl and the photos.I have taken the three photos but she is not where she used to be anymore.Is this quest done for now or do i need to do something more for it to continue?Also about the house with the door that needs two keys to open.Can someone please tell me where can I find those two keys?

She will be available at the docks of blackview for the quest to continue.

For the keys, I think one was in the ice pyramid in silver forest and the other was in a cave in silver rise. 

5 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

She will be available at the docks of blackview for the quest to continue.

For the keys, I think one was in the ice pyramid in silver forest and the other was in a cave in silver rise. 

Oh looks like I have one key already.Also if I may trouble you again,the girl is not at the docks.Is that because I have finished the episode?Do I have to do this quest before the episode ends?

Just now, Pozyher said:

Oh looks like I have one key already.Also if I may trouble you again,the girl is not at the docks.Is that because I have finished the episode?Do I have to do this quest before the episode ends?

In my first playthrough, she wasn't back at the entrance to Blackview and I never saw her again, in my second playthrough, she was there and I don't think I did anything differently, so if she's not where she first met you and you want to continue the sidequest, I think you're gonna need to have someone fix your savefile for you.

7 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

In my first playthrough, she wasn't back at the entrance to Blackview and I never saw her again, in my second playthrough, she was there and I don't think I did anything differently, so if she's not where she first met you and you want to continue the sidequest, I think you're gonna need to have someone fix your savefile for you.

Oh that's a shame.Anyways thanks for letting me know

Edited by Pozyher

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:08 PM, Pozyher said:

if it helps, you don't NEED the bow to save scarlett...

5 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

if it helps, you don't NEED the bow to save scarlett...

I'm assuming you mean I don't need the bow if I chose to give the stone to Nova,right?I gave the stone to Shiv however.Unless you mean there is a way to save her without the bow and by giving the stone to Shiv