Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Ty for the fast reply.I entered all the building in that area and i dont have any way to move forward in the story ;/

The building with the weird (pink flower) has 4 ppl and they talk about random stuff but nothing changed...

The Ranger base is on the street west of that. That building is for one of the Addenfall Ranger Quests.

I know witch asked this question already but it was some time ago and I don't know if I missed any answers. Do I have to start over if I want to keep Scarlett in one piece since I thought Connor was carrying her old bow cause I misread the text when he was talking about it?

Edited by Simon
Edited cuz Spoilers

• Global Mods

I know witch asked this question already but it was some time ago and I don't know if I missed any answears. Do I have to start over if I want to keep Scarlett in one piece since I thought Connor was carrying her old bow cause I misread the text when he was talking about it?

Yeah, if you saved after battling Scarlett on the roof, I'm pretty sure you need to start over if you want to save her.

I'm going to keep backup copies of my save files in case there are story splits like this in the future.

Yeah, if you saved after battling Scarlett on the roof, I'm pretty sure you need to start over if you want to save her.

I'm going to keep backup copies of my save files in case there are story splits like this in the future.

Wait a minute..... I COULDV'E SAVED HER?!?!?! #@$!#!$@#$$@!#!@#$!#!$#@!$@!#!@$#@#@$!@%^#!$%^#&!@%$!%^*(!&^%$#!%!^

Edited by Atlas105

MAJOR SPOILER ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

First off Caz I don't know whether to praise you for that being epic as hell, or to punch you in the face for the feels. Point is though the episode was incredibly epic, but I do want to know HOW EXACTLY COULD I HAVE SAVED SCARLET??!? Could I have saved Hardy as well??!?? Am I just really bad at making choices?!?!

Scarlett: There has to be a sacrifice

My thoughts: No no no

Scarlett: Someone pure

My thoughts: No no no no no

Scarlett: I have to die

My thoughts: Nononononononononononononononono

Scarlett: 'Jumps'

My thoughts: SHIT!!

Edited by Atlas105

MAJOR SPOILER ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

First off Caz I don't know whether to praise you for that being epic as hell, or to punch you in the face for the feels. Point is though the episode was incredibly epic, but I do want to know HOW EXACTLY COULD I HAVE SAVED SCARLET??!? Could I have saved Hardy as well??!?? Am I just really bad at making choices?!?!

Scarlett: There has to be a sacrifice

My thoughts: No no no

Scarlett: Someone pure

My thoughts: No no no no no

Scarlett: I have to die

My thoughts: Nononononononononononononononono

Scarlett: 'Jumps'

My thoughts: SHIT!!

in order to save scarlett you need to pick up her old bow.(assuming you chose to give the stone to shiv instead of nova) This is in the area in the forest with the vent that sends you into the skies. You have to do this BEFORE you activate the burning town sequence. The reason being is because I believe all the doors are locked, meaning even if you found the blackview teleporter you can't escape the city.

in order to save scarlett you need to pick up her old bow.(assuming you chose to give the stone to shiv instead of nova) This is in the area in the forest with the vent that sends you into the skies. You have to do this BEFORE you activate the burning town sequence. The reason being is because I believe all the doors are locked, meaning even if you found the blackview teleporter you can't escape the city.

Well that's just great now I'm pissed. UGH I don't wanna start oveerrrrr. Oh shit tristan's dead wtf.......

uh... anyway that's some weird shit........... SUPER OVERNIGHT REPLAY THE GAME POWERS ACTIVATE.......... I actually planned on getting sleep tonight..................................................welp, f*** it

Edited by Atlas105

Well that's just great now I'm pissed. UGH I don't wanna start oveerrrrr. Oh shit tristan's dead wtf.......

Wish I could give you my old ep 2 save but you probably wouldn't like to have someone else's name.

Edited by Pandalex12

Wish I could give you my old ep 2 save but you probably wouldn't like to have someone else's name.

yeaaaa, thanks for the thought though!! On the bright side I already have strats to beat the first two gyms. Tristin however....... last time I got lucky.

Crapbaskets

Edit: Weavile is gaining on Mightyena in the polls :(

Weavile already is crazy in both speed and attack it does not really need to get any stronger I hope Mightyena prevails

The ceremonial dagger quest is a sidequest that will span across most of the game. Currently is has little reward.

Yeah, I'm still in the process of figuring out how the rest of the sidequest will go. A lot of it may hinge on what future regions will be like, I suppose. It's one massive world-building sightseeing tour with an extremely valuable reward at the end, a different spin on the Magikarp sidequest of Reborn. I had thought the rewards for the first three parts were good enough, then I got floored with how generous this game is compared to Reborn and Rejuvenation. >_>

Maybe some TMs are in order.

Some of you have probably already guessed what the ultimate reward is...

Okay I came up with a theory and I really want to know if its try or not before I restart, spoilers or not.

Judging by the way everyone talks, and since I feel like the basic dialogue doesn't change that drastically from the choice, If I save Scar will Conner die? They always say things about your loss, and Ava drops a line about it being back to the "original three". BUT technically wouldn't the original 3 be me Ava and Scar since we met Conner later? I just was know if this is a choose who died kinda thing BEFORE I restart the whole game to save Scarlett.

Edited by Atlas105

Okay I came up with a theory and I really twantto know if its try or not before I restart, spoilers or not.

Judging by the way everyone talks, and since I feel like the basic dialogue doesn't change that drastically from the choice, If I save Scar will Conner die? They always say things about your loss, and Ava drops a line about it being back to the "original three". BUT technically wouldn't the original 3 be me Ava and Scar since we met Conner later? I just was know if this is a choose who died kinda thing BEFORE I restart to save Scarlett.

No. If you save Scarlett, she stays up north while you, Ava, and Connor go to Cellia.

Thank God I am one lucky SOB. Turn's out I had an extra sav file that I had copied when my game froze. Soooo Instead of starting all the way over I'm starting from basically arriving in Addenfall.

• Developers

Announcement

So I'm sure many of you are aware that I wish to remake Episode 1, as I feel it lacks the depth and brevity I've better displayed in later Episodes. Originally, I was going to remake it in Episode 4, but I've had a change of heart. Instead, the releases will be separate from each other. Here's the new plan.

- Episode 3.0.2 will release, fixing most bugs in the release.

- Some time later, Episode 3.1 will release containing the Episode 1 content remake.

- Even more time later, Episode 4 will release.

I can't gives dates because working towards a date becomes extremely difficult and as I've learnt, rushed.

• Upvote 5

• Developers

I can imagine why you'd want to do that. The entire boat thing is never even brought up later in the game. Like what did Crescent even want with the ship, anyway?

Although I dislike the scene, the boat is DEFINITELY significant later on.

Yeah, now that I replay the episode (I'm doing a mono poison run) I kinda feel that the boat is kinda forgotten. We know they want the trainers on it but that's it. However I hope you don't add too much. I kinda like that it starts off simple and then slowly ramps up.

Check out what I scored in my latest playthrough.

69819cb6f9.png

(I don't care too much for natures/EVs as long as the IVs are passable.)

Now the question is whether or not that Flygon was paint jar'd or a natural shiny XD