[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

9 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Newt

Now you're being needlessly stubborn.

Oh yes, s-swear at me daddy 😩

Anyways we could have a double lynch today who agrees?

9 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Yahy

Well, some nitpicking here.

For a statement to be a fallacy it has to be logically inconsistent.

I stated what I would do, had I been mafia.

A mafia who performs the night kill and nothing else can be tracked.

A mafia who also does their NA, will be tracked for the NA and not the kill.

Therefore, the mafia wouldn't give the kill to someone who didn't have a NA to perform that night.

There is no non-sequitur in the above. 

Therefore, the statement is not a fallacy.

isn't the non-sequitur just one of like a lot of fallacy categories?

i can't prove your WIFOM behaviour would be like that, knowing that you could be lying, and its impossible for either of us to rely on that for this reason, isnt it?

Just now, NickCrash said:

@Newt

Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.

Spoiler

Troublemaker (Newt)

- The Troublemaker can once a game, stir up trouble. Town, once stirred up, will have another opportunity to lynch.

Don't try to outsmart me hairy-boy
@Yahy pls tell me you have the troublemaker role

No, I did check the role list this time. That's why I'm asking.

Every other role says it's "Even only" or "Odd only", but Pervert says it's "every other." So why didn't you visit Night 0, hm? :]

1 minute ago, Bazaro said:

No, I did check the role list this time. That's why I'm asking.

Every other role says it's "Even only" or "Odd only", but Pervert says it's "every other." So why didn't you visit Night 0, hm? :]

A bit offtopic here but i personally sent dive the pervert role and i made it clear that its every other yes, and not depending on the phase parity

3 minutes ago, Newt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Troublemaker (Newt)

- The Troublemaker can once a game, stir up trouble. Town, once stirred up, will have another opportunity to lynch.

Don't try to outsmart me hairy-boy
@Yahy pls tell me you have the troublemaker role

@Bazaro help me out here idk what to say

1 minute ago, Yahen said:

A bit offtopic here but i personally sent dive the pervert role and i made it clear that its every other yes, and not depending on the phase parity

fuck off i helped you

Okay, so now I've finally had the time to read and write. Let me address a few things:

20190504_202953.png?width=536&height=427

First: WHY. THE. FUCK?!

Second: WHY. THE. FUCK?!

Third: I am trying to see any logic behind those votes. I see that the Asian Alliance clearly finds me suspicious, plus Jace and Lykos, apparently casting their vote as individuals. It is funny to see that, in both D1 and D2 I've been among the most voted people, but yet no-one (well, Bean) has started a BW on me when I could freely defend my case. It seems to me that mafia are just thrusting me into the spotlight, waiting for me to say something that can be misinterpreted to justify my lynch. 

If the people that vote me are not mafia, then the most logical thing would be that I had somebody investigating me tonight (cops & watchers night), to prove their suspicions. Well, thanks to the bell, we know that nobody attempted to visit me tonight. So, those votes are either for the sake of it, without even bothering to confirm their suspicions, or they are from the mafia. I think it's the second option, because being the most voted player when there is not the slightest bit of proven accusations against my person is too random for a game with private chats and (apparently) such a high degree of coordination among groups.

4 hours ago, Chickenborn said:

Why is the person that almost got voted to death yesterday the head of household now

Good question. According to this

20190504_200704.png?width=379&height=428

Yahen, who was adamant to lynch Kiet, just voted for him, which raises the reddest flag of all. Care to explain?

3 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Alaris visited me I can only assume because of my request at the end of the previous day.

You're right.

3 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:
  • We evicted Alaris (or at least some in the Asian Alliance did), cause he got almost ignored completely in the last dayphase. He could keep a low profile, while the others got pressured hard. Maybe this dayphase will change it.

See my first point. If I caught too much attention, I would be the mafia's target. In a game in which the most interesting stuff happens behind the scenes, making a public spectacle is undesirable unless you have a good backup (which I did not).

---

I gotta go now, but I'll come later with toughts on the Nick/Castiel thing.

7 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Yahen, who was adamant to lynch Kiet, just voted for him, which raises the reddest flag of all. Care to explain?

of course

my voting for kiet yesterday was nothing related to suspecting him of being mafia, actually, it was just for protecting other people. i firmly believe he is town so i see no problem in voting him (you can see that my first option was actually bazaro reading the posts, but dive didnt let, and Lya/Nicki would be my other options), yahy is not able to be the head today, so i just voted another person that i believe to be town (id vote myself but i doubt enough people would trust me)

17 minutes ago, Yahen said:

of course

my voting for kiet yesterday was nothing related to suspecting him of being mafia, actually, it was just for protecting other people. i firmly believe he is town so i see no problem in voting him (you can see that my first option was actually bazaro reading the posts, but dive didnt let, and Lya/Nicki would be my other options), yahy is not able to be the head today, so i just voted another person that i believe to be town (id vote myself but i doubt enough people would trust me)

I'm trying to understand the logic in voting someone to be evicted if ya believe they are a house guest as opposed to looking at one of the other Evictee options

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I'm trying to understand the logic in voting someone to be evicted if ya believe they are a house guest as opposed to looking at one of the other Evictee options

i doubted anyone there was mafia, so i voted for the less impactfull loss for the town

Okay, as for my actual vote. I must say I find Nick to be the most sus here, especially the part about the dream.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jason Grace said:

Dreamer (Drakyle, Nicki, Astra, and Walpurgis)

- The Dreamer, if not visited at night, receives a dream twice in the game (after the second time, they cannot dream again), which reveals either three players, at least one of whom is non-town (or has a tertiary Third Party role), or one player who is guaranteed to be town.

Considering Lia flipped town with a maf tert role, and I strongly believe Yahen to be town from the chat, then Nick has to be the one in question.

Therefore, I am confident in saying that evicting Nick would be our greatest chance of evicting maf.

[Evict] Nick

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I would also like to add to this that we we're trying to protect Nicki, who would up being town just as Yahen and I said.

2 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I would also like to add to this that we we're trying to protect Nicki, who would up being town just as Yahen and I said.

I mean you could have tried directing us to anyone of the two that weren't major targets during that eviction (i cant remember who they were) although Nano was and i still stand by i didnt fully trust him, still would save Nicki but we crossed that bridge.

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

I mean you could have tried directing us to anyone of the two that weren't major targets during that eviction (i cant remember who they were) although Nano was and i still stand by i didnt fully trust him, still would save Nicki but we crossed that bridge.

Yeah, in fact I did try that but unfortunately no one else listened but you and we didn't have the votes to change.

44 minutes ago, Yahen said:

of course

So do you trust Kiet, with whom you haven't shared any private chat, more than the people in your core group? Because yesterday your main argument was that you trusted the rest of people in your chat...

Just now, Alaris said:

So do you trust Kiet, with whom you haven't shared any private chat, more than the people in your core group? Because yesterday your main argument was that you trusted the rest of people in your chat...

not really, i wanted him to be the head over bok, whom he voted

and i have pizza chat with kiet lol