[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

@Bazaro

Dudeo, I have written my exact role under the very first time you asked me. The name of the player, that is, and not the specific roles, but that counts.

I don't know why you'd suspect me of hiding things there. I have been asked to make a deal, then not informed what the deal is, just to announce all I know.

That's not something I'd abide by. I've been interrogated since yesterday.

And it's obvious by now, that it's more out of spite than anything else.

check the flavor I've been using and cross-examine with what I answered in the chat you pretend I'm not in

I'll accept an answer that includes "Touche".

Oh, and since it's probably needed....
WINK 

WINK

NUDGE

NUDGE

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

@Bazaro

Dudeo, I have written my exact role under the very first time you asked me. The name of the player, that is, and not the specific roles, but that counts.

I don't know why you'd suspect me of hiding things there. I have been asked to make a deal, then not informed what the deal is, just to announce all I know.

That's not something I'd abide by. I've been interrogated since yesterday.

And it's obvious by now, that it's more out of spite than anything else.

check the flavor I've been using and cross-examine with what I answered in the chat you pretend I'm not in

I'll accept an answer that includes "Touche".

Oh, and since it's probably needed....
WINK 

WINK

NUDGE

NUDGE

oh god dont tell me you're me

2 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

That's a lot of nothing right there. At least, give the defendant a ping so they can explain how things are.

Some points I'd like to make before addressing an issue I see with your case, or lack thereof

Disregarding the possibility that the role of the celebrity need not be the primary one. 

Yahy was listed as (Celebrity, ???, ???) and as I've stated before, I asked Dive and roles are ALWAYS revealed in proper order, unless a role such as the Enchantress was involved. Given Newt doesn't have Enchantress listed, and it was before N0 even started, it's impossible for Yahy to not be Town.

The block is irrelevant. They could have blocked Yahen and it wouldn't make a difference. 

Actually, I take that back. Because I don't have an even night ability. So the block was actually pretty useless to me.

... Except the Bell Toll list clearly states you visiting Jace. That's a direct contradiction. See the Day 2 Post. Did anyone ACTUALLY read it???

Lia's death is not directly related to Nicki's death. The change in votes was astounding, as whole groups decided to eliminate Nicki.

Her defense was your sole "pls let her live, she be important to me later, I swear it will make sense in the future"

I take two main issues with your case.

1. You base absolute trust on your core group, in which anyone could be a scum. Reading people is out of the question.

My investigations have a strong townlean on each of the people in Yahy's group. Of course I have no solid evidence of such from Yahen or Amber, but their behaviors seem trustworthy to me.

2. You think backwards; you have an already established idea in mind (kill Nick) and work your way back finding circumstantial "evidence" to try to incriminate me.

It's not always possible to remain polite in pointing out that such processes are prone to mistakes. 

And I also take a minor issue, which is quite whimsical.

1. You asked if we can make a bargain in case I was TP. Proceeded to first auto-nominate me for eviction.

Repeated the offer, without stating what the offer is, just it's existence. Proceeded to vote for me during the day and encourage others to do so as well.

I... can't really understand you there. 

I'm not really dangerous.

Ok, who am I kidding, I am a pervert. 

Aaaaaand the roleclaim under pressure comes forth.

Thing is (and in case my opinion here stands, as it seems I'm being judged before I can answer) the proper way to address things would be to check for threats.

There are too many potential threat roles to be able to sniff them all out. The classic "I'm not a threat" claim doesn't always work, and your uncooperation up to this point doesn't give me much credit to why you should live.

There are a lot of possible TPs who just wish to survive.

You don't know that, and it's obviously fine.

They might try to be hiding behind others, because certain actions can kill them. Eventually.

And while you're hunting ghosts, actual townies might be dying. By the numbers.

Or, you know, when you have better targets, disregard all evidence and go for someone who is "asserted" to be non-town, via questionable "methods" by people whose identity you don't even know, because they're hiding behind someone who bargains with people they nominate and vote for eviction.

[Evict] Castiel / The Black Swordsman

No more shall be added on the matter, as I've already disclosed both my role and alignment to my prosecutors.

You might not know this, but some things are harmful to specific roles.

wink wink

nudge nudge

Half the people I asked in Pizza gave half-hearted claims and then blew me off, admitting they lied only much later. Forgive me for not being trusting?

5 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Astra125

I have quite a busy schedule, believe it or not.

Thanks for the ping btw. It's quite funny, given I had already complained about the lack of it just before you had the chance to mention it.

Add to that some recent unfortunate circumstances that need my attention.

If I'm a mafia member, I'm certainly not quite an active one to be orchestrating anything.

As I said in the pizza chat, I don't intend on dying before I solve this.

Your welcome and it's understand that you prioritize other things over this. As for my visit, it should be harmless to you as it doesn't kill anyone when I visit.

9 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Disregarding the possibility that the role of the celebrity need not be the primary one

actually it is my primary, its shown in the flavor that Jace posted in the usual format

primary, secondary, terciary

9 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

The block is irrelevant. They could have blocked Yahen and it wouldn't make a difference. 

Actually, I take that back. Because I don't have an even night ability. So the block was actually pretty useless to me.

you having no night action actually confirms that if you were mafia and the mafia kill was assigned to you, the block cancelled it, as no deaths happened

11 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Lia's death is not directly related to Nicki's death. The change in votes was astounding, as whole groups decided to eliminate Nicki.

Her defense was your sole "pls let her live, she be important to me later, I swear it will make sense in the future"

i have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but you just took the whole theory and said "nah its not like that"

11 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I take two main issues with your case.

1. You base absolute trust on your core group, in which anyone could be a scum. Reading people is out of the question.

2. You think backwards; you have an already established idea in mind (kill Nick) and work your way back finding circumstantial "evidence" to try to incriminate me.

It's not always possible to remain polite in pointing out that such processes are prone to mistakes. 

again i dont know what youre talking about

we have a dreamer which was proved by messages, hes also a cop (or doc idr), also confirmed by messages

he did everything as he said he would and this night calcelling proved it, thats why i trust our dreamer, if one of our core group is mafia, surely is not him, and i honestly dont care 

if thats thinking backwards, yes i am

13 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

And I also take a minor issue, which is quite whimsical.

1. You asked if we can make a bargain in case I was TP. Proceeded to first auto-nominate me for eviction.

Repeated the offer, without stating what the offer is, just it's existence. Proceeded to vote for me during the day and encourage others to do so as well.

I... can't really understand you there. 

sorry but i didnt even talk to you this game? but your pfp is cute ngl

thats it, avoid making long texts, im not a fan of reading this much for nothing

6 minutes ago, Yahy said:

oh god dont tell me you're me

im guessing he is trying to roleclaim as The Nicki Slayer? which in of itself can become more hostile than it already is though only right now to one person who he is hunting who could very well be a house guest and if he doesnt get them he becomes a serial killer eventually.

One two three, you better not flee

Eins, zwei, drei go ahead and cry

Beware honey, you better bee

And if you die then don't ask why

Nick is not Yahy. I know who Nick is and I know who is Yahy.

Stepping back for a second, I can see why Nick would want to avoid the spotlight in his scenario. Pizza tackled him the moment Yahen mentioned the Dream to everyone, and got this bandwagon going today. Nick has been busy with IRL too, and I hope your dog is doing better.

However.

I personally would still like to see you die after the stunt you pulled in Dark Ages. You're a dangerous player in these games, even if your roles aren't always the most exciting. I wouldn't put it out of your ability to pull yourself out of this situation if you were Mafia. I think the votes are on a good target today. We'll still find the mafia hiding out there. If I had to guess, there's 6 total, 4 or 5 of which are in a group.

@Bazaro

I don't have an even night ability. So the block on N0 was actually pretty useless to me.

... Except the Bell Toll list clearly states you visiting Jace on N1. That's a direct contradiction. See the Day 2 Post. Did anyone ACTUALLY read it???

Show me where the fuck the contradiction lies.

This was N1.

1 (one) being an odd number, unless otherwise specified.

There are too many potential threat roles to be able to sniff them all out. The classic "I'm not a threat" claim doesn't always work, and your uncooperation up to this point doesn't give me much credit to why you should live.

I have been saying that a lot, ever since the interrogation happened. I even presented my character's name.

Where is the "uncooperation" exactly?

I can't help it if my posts are ignored, you know.

That's a shame for the root network if I'm being honest

11 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Your welcome and it's understand that you prioritize other things over this. As for my visit, it should be harmless to you as it doesn't kill anyone when I visit.

I meant that in some cases, investigations can be harmful. Not that your intent was.

@Bazaro

You're no fun. 

@Yahy

I can't help but say the same thing.

You're probably right. I must have confused the Yah's

Let me reply in a special comment just for you

(totally not because I didn't read it yet and was too pre-occupied with Bazaro wanting to kill me because I'm good when I have the time to focus on the gaem)

@Lord Drakyle

How heartless do you think Dive would be to give me such a role.

Shame *clung*

Shame *clung intensifies*

Shame *clung to the max*

My mistake on that first bit, reading is hard when there's 50000 roles mkay.

Second part I was getting a bit needlessly heated. I understand your position better now that I've stepped back and looked again.

15 minutes ago, Yahy said:

you having no night action actually confirms that if you were mafia and the mafia kill was assigned to you, the block cancelled it, as no deaths happened

Yeah, buuuut....

Some people think I'm smart / good / handsome / etc

I wouldn't allow myself to be the one to do the night kill when I could be watched / tracked / stalked / etc

I'd have another do it.

16 minutes ago, Yahy said:

i have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but you just took the whole theory and said "nah its not like that"

Explanation: I think the argument presented was weak to inexistent. Yahen just asserted Nicki was to be left alone, and just appeared stubborn.

I wanted to present it in a funny manner.

And you're right. You can interpret it as "nah it's not like that". That's because...

Assertions that provide no justification can be discarded without justification
(I think Dawkins said that first. If the credit is elsewhere, let me know, and I'll correct this)

if thats thinking backwards, yes i am

I mixed the 2 Ya's, apologies again.

I'm pointing out how thinking backwards disregards information that could prove vital, and thus lead you to false results.

That's not so much important here, in our specific case. It's a suggestion I'm making in general, because I think that's a good way to process things.

It's not meant as an insult, rather a way to clarify things better. 

again i dont know what youre talking about

we have a dreamer which was proved by messages, hes also a cop (or doc idr), also confirmed by messages

he did everything as he said he would and this night calcelling proved it, thats why i trust our dreamer, if one of our core group is mafia, surely is not him, and i honestly dont care 

Things are:

We have no idea if any proof exists.

We, being the ones outside the chat, and also the ones who are tasked with finding out whether people are to be trusted.

I can't read anyone whom I have not conversed with, thus it's hard for me to take your assertions at face value. I hope you understand my predicament.

For all I know, that could be someone trying to gain trust by following instructions, as long as they are not suspected.

Could, being a keyword here, as I still have no idea who that is 😛

If you don't care, care about me pls. I dun wanna die. I wun to liv :cryface:

5 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Some people think I'm smart / good / handsome / etc

dont self depreciate yourself!!! You can be this things!!!

6 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I wouldn't allow myself to be the one to do the night kill when I could be watched / tracked / stalked / etc

I'd have another do it.

im sorry nicky ill have to point out that statement is a fallacy so i wont consider it

6 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

weak to inexistent. Yahen just asserted Nicki was to be left alone, and just appeared stubborn.

I wanted to present it in a funny manner.

And you're right. You can interpret it as "nah it's not like that". That's because...

Assertions that provide no justification can be discarded without justification

we actually didnt have any proof of nicki being town, she'd justice you this night

(which would result in nothing anyway)

buuuuuuuuut we didnt have anything against her too, which is not the case here, so i kinda can't correlate both

nothing against nothing might result in either side's victory, but its hard to pull off nothing x something, when the something is hardly lying, and has more proof of innocence than the nothing side

but dont worry, i shall punish the dreamer if you're town, nicky!

(And it was funny, again dont self depreciate)

10 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I mixed the 2 Ya's, apologies again.

I'm pointing out how thinking backwards disregards information that could prove vital, and thus lead you to false results.

That's not so much important here, in our specific case. It's a suggestion I'm making in general, because I think that's a good way to process things.

It's not meant as an insult, rather a way to clarify things better. 

it happens more than you might think! dun wowwy! and thanks for the advice, i'll follow it from now one- hard thing is to identify when i'm doing it.

12 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Things are:

We have no idea if any proof exists.

We, being the ones outside the chat, and also the ones who are tasked with finding out whether people are to be trusted.

I can't read anyone whom I have not conversed with, thus it's hard for me to take your assertions at face value. I hope you understand my predicament.

For all I know, that could be someone trying to gain trust by following instructions, as long as they are not suspected.

Could, being a keyword here, as I still have no idea who that is 😛

that's not true unfortunately! as a confirmed town, my job is to clarify information to everyone!

our dreamer received both the cop and the dreamer messages! no one else in our group received either one of them!

i have no reason to lie for you people, i also am not able to, thats true! it couldnt be faked, as just x roles received it!

The chance of them being mafia is reeeeeally small compared to yours, but as i said: worry not nicky! i shall bring eviction to those who lie and say half truths to me, if thats the case!

15 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

If you don't care, care about me pls. I dun wanna die. I wun to liv :cryface:

hes so cute baz can we keep him after the big brother ends?

good thing in this game elimination doesnt mean death, i'd feel bad otherwise 😞

@Yahy

Well, some nitpicking here.

For a statement to be a fallacy it has to be logically inconsistent.

I stated what I would do, had I been mafia.

A mafia who performs the night kill and nothing else can be tracked.

A mafia who also does their NA, will be tracked for the NA and not the kill.

Therefore, the mafia wouldn't give the kill to someone who didn't have a NA to perform that night.

There is no non-sequitur in the above. 

Therefore, the statement is not a fallacy.