[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

roleblock

I see

Now that i trust you, who do you think might have tried the mafia kill? I'm looking at them rn imagining what happened

Just now, Yahen said:

I see

Now that i trust you, who do you think might have tried the mafia kill? I'm looking at them rn imagining what happened

I doubt we will see it if one was attempted, because when a NA and a kill are done at the same time apparantly we only see the NA

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

I doubt we will see it if one was attempted, because when a NA and a kill are done at the same time apparantly we only see the NA

Oh thats right, you asked that to dive too? I have a roleblocking role too

Just now, Yahen said:

Oh thats right, you asked that to dive too? I have a roleblocking role too

see the Game Mechanics on page 1.

side note: i hope Kiet was worth saving but thats a discussion for another day i think, im just curious what Bok was visiting me for.

16 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

I was trying to keep their info discrete but Kiet told about Candy right before me.

Oh oops. I thought at that time it was almost public knowledge. My bad.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I see

* Mafia factional kills are not required. They are assigned to one of the members, meaning they can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked. Mafia members who perform their action and the factional kill on the same night will have only their night action tracked, watched, or roleblocked. The same goes with roles who announce who visits them publicly.

That's how it is stated in the Opening Post, meaning the factional kill is conceiled if you perform a 2nd Night action with it.

2 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Oh oops. I thought at that time it was almost public knowledge. My bad.

That's how it is stated in the Opening Post, meaning the factional kill is conceiled if you perform a 2nd Night action with it.

dive already explained this to me like 2 times but i keep forgetting

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Yaheni wonder who gets blocked if i try block you and you try block me.

I think it depends on the role list, mine is the Totally Ordinary Person or something like that

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i voted Martin because he is inactive and inactivity cost us the daily task last night, i dont want repeats, Castiel jumped on a bandwagon last phase simply for the sake of a bandwagon

Same logic as you. All I have to add is that I didn't want a repeat of death is not the end where the last person that was mafia was the one who posted very little through out the game. 

@NickCrash Nothing harmful, though it's up to you to believe me.

4 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Same logic as you. All I have to add is that I didn't want a repeat of death is not the end where the last person that was mafia was the one who posted very little through out the game. 

@NickCrash Nothing harmful, though it's up to you to believe me.

here i was hoping ya generally had your own reasons, now i just look way more sus XD jeez gonna be fun getting nominated to be evicted on Day 3, but until then i can do my best to try help us make the best decisions we can even if i look down on you all for your alliances. 

10 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Yahen @Bazaro @Nano4here's a thought, some people were trying to visit Bazaro...what is there to gain from visiting a Stump who cant use guns, cant be killed and other stuff? Ideas?

Cops, and yahy is a framer so they just visited for no reason

also docs

For the sanity things

Edited by Yahen

6 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

Information probably Drakyle?I visited Yahen for the sake of visiting nothing out of the ordinary, I'm planning on doing.

So no threats to my life? Thanks

Yahy visited me last night because they were bored and didn't want to risk visiting a Granny. They didn't do anything, and I know their roles.

Alaris visited me I can only assume because of my request at the end of the previous day. His cooperation gives him towncredit with me, and I don't know any other role that would try to visit me.

@Jason Grace Does the Core Group for the Daily Challenge require that said group is still together after the Day Phase ends, or can they simply disband after the Day Phase and still count? Not hugely important, since I'm fine with the Core Group, but I'm curious.

Just now, Roswell said:

@Jason Grace Does the Core Group for the Daily Challenge require that said group is still together after the Day Phase ends, or can they simply disband after the Day Phase and still count? Not hugely important, since I'm fine with the Core Group, but I'm curious.

It has to be still together after the Day Phase ends, considering that the mission accomplish flag is triggered at the end of Day Phase.