Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Void Kissed Pokemon Location Guide

Starry Knight

Question

10 minutes ago, Metadeth said:

That's right

I'm not quite to there yet I wanted to make sure I got all the events before Argate, I know Turtwig is also there with a couple other puzzles that give pokemon as rewards

Still chasing Zorua which is the only one I know left, found it first where you get Helioptile during a clear night then in Peridot during a clear day near the house you find the protien in but can't seem to find it again

16 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I'm not quite to there yet I wanted to make sure I got all the events before Argate, I know Turtwig is also there with a couple other puzzles that give pokemon as rewards

Still chasing Zorua which is the only one I know left, found it first where you get Helioptile during a clear night then in Peridot during a clear day near the house you find the protien in but can't seem to find it again

Isn't Zorua post-restoration anyways?

8 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Idk I have the silver ring though

Perhaps the requirements changed?

Ok so it's not that. I just found the start of the quest at that rooftop anyways. I think one of the spots for it is the Peridot factory anyways (the one Julia blew up), which needs to be renovated

Edited by Metadeth

26 minutes ago, Metadeth said:

Ok so it's not that. I just found the start of the quest at that rooftop anyways. I think one of the spots for it is the Peridot factory anyways (the one Julia blew up), which needs to be renovated

Which might have an alternitive cause I just check the factory on clear weather at all 3 times of the day not there

Lmao found it, it's possible to do @Metadeth

Hi, I was looking for a clefairy, but I can't get a 2nd one after the first time I get it in the circus game, but in the obtainable list says that we can found it catchable in wild or repeatable event, where I can find another, when I win they give me clefairy dolls 😞 

2 minutes ago, Drak said:

Hi, I was looking for a clefairy, but I can't get a 2nd one after the first time I get it in the circus game, but in the obtainable list says that we can found it catchable in wild or repeatable event, where I can find another, when I win they give me clefairy dolls 😞 

Yes In Glitch Mt Moon it has a 5% or so encounter rate to catch as a wild pokemon

2 hours ago, andracass said:

psst hi

so i rly like this

but the gens 3-7 are blank

are there any plans to fill those in?

Yes, haven't had time to fully do them yet, working on them though, I work contracting jobs so I can either have too much time on my hands or very little unfortunately lately it's been not enough time then there is cleaning and house maintenance to do which has been taking up even more time, I should have the next gen done in around Monday though

I also intend to include Mega stones and evolutnary items at some point

Edited by Starry Knight

I tried catching a Bulbasaur on Azurine Island post-restoration, but couldn't find one at night after searching for almost an hour. I tried again in the morning and found one in about 15 minutes. From that experience, I think that Bulbasaur can only be found there morning and day.

20 hours ago, Zurich899 said:

I tried catching a Bulbasaur on Azurine Island post-restoration, but couldn't find one at night after searching for almost an hour. I tried again in the morning and found one in about 15 minutes. From that experience, I think that Bulbasaur can only be found there morning and day.

It's a very low encounter rate but I will double check

@Zurich899 The letters beside the pokemon M D or N indicate when they are avaiable Bulbasaur has MD meaning found during Morning and Day the ones without are available at anytime