Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Void Kissed Pokemon Location Guide

Starry Knight

Question

3 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Something's up with budew's info here, I didn't see it during night nor this morning despite satisfying the weather, is it post julia or daytime only?

EDIT: huh it finally showed up. I think rose incense can't be equipped either, and it'll spawn once you enter somewhere than exit out.

That makes sense, I know events Pokemon or otherwise need to be updated by refreshing the map if date or weather changes especially through use of a mod

I will make note of the can't be held by a Pokemon has to be in bag though

8 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Are you sure turtwig's location is correct? The green tent by the ice cream man has the dive puzzle but no turtwig. Is it only post-samson or something? I feel that should be specified in the guide if so.

Just after WTC event you can get it, in around Ciel

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MissMaya said:

iyikmosuu59.jpg

Is Houndour still avaliable in the Magma Alley? Because it doesn't show up by me...

(I joined the Aqua gang and already defeated Magma boss, I have 3 badhes right now)

Yes I have confirmed it on my Yelena file that it was there not 100% sure when it showed up though, I had checked after Radimous

The one highlighted in yellow is only if you joined magma

Edited by Starry Knight

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Yes I have confirmed it on my Yelena file that it was there not 100% sure when it showed up though, I had checked after Radimous

The one highlighted in yellow is only if you joined magma

Ok, I will look for it... Hope it shows up soon 😛

So you listed:

Spoiler

Plume Fossil (Archen) or a Cover Fossil (Tirtouga) from guy in museum after defeating team Meteor from there and Tanzan Mt

But you can't get them there. So mabye that needs to be updated to. But thanks for making this. It really is a big help for getting all the Pokémon in this game.

2 hours ago, LinkOfArrow said:

So you listed:

Reveal hidden contents

But you can't get them there. So mabye that needs to be updated to. But thanks for making this. It really is a big help for getting all the Pokémon in this game.

You can get one or the other, you have to talk to him before Tanzan events and beat them before it, will edit to be more clear