Get to know your fellow Trainers

Amethyst

Trainers Name: Kai

Ever Caught Them All: Yes in Heart Gold and White 2
Games Played: Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pear, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon HeartGold,Pokemon Soulsilver, Pokemon Black and White, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
Spin Off Games Played: Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Conquest,Pokemon Battle Revolution
Any TCG Decks: Yes
Favorite Generation for Pokemon: 4 Gen
Favorite Generation For Games: 4 Gen
Favorite Game: Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon That needs to Exist: Grass Type Main Legendary, Better Ice Types, a Fire/Psychic Pokemon
Pokemon Thatd Don't need to exist: NO MORE FIRE/FIGHTING STARTERS 
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc):Pokemon Master, and Top coordinator
Currently Playing: Pokemon White 2 (Global Batting)

Favorite Starter:Snivy/Piplup
If you could have anything for a starter:Snivy
Favorite Pokémon Song: Black and White theme song ( Because when my friend heard it he thought it was African Americans and americans)
Favorite Kanto Leader/E4: Red
Favorite Johto Leader/E4: Bugsy
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Cant remeber any
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4:Cynthia
Favourite Leader/E4 overall:Red/Cynthia
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: No Idea
Favourite Pokémon Movie:Kyurem and the sword of justice
Favourite Animé Episode:The episode that Dawn came To Sinnoh
Favourite Type:Grass/Ice
Favourite Strategies:No idea
Favourite Characters:Ash,Dawn,Brock,Cynthia,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trainer's Name: Vergil or Omega if I choose one my rival is the other which I think is pretty fun

Ever "caught them all": Nope not once sadly though I do go out of my way to make sure I have all my favourites
Games Played:Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, White 2
Spin-off games played: Pokemon Colosseum
Any TCG decks:Nope
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: Thats a tough one I would say Silver and Gold to be honest but Ruby and Sapphire are pretty damn close
Favorite Generation for Games: Generation 2
Favorite Game: Sapphire as I found my first proper shiny ghost then
Favorite Spin-off game: Pokemon XD though I never played it but I have always really wanted to Shadow Lugia... Fuck ya
Pokémon that needs to exist: Absolution end of
Pokémon that needs to not exist: The pokemon that doesnt need to exist... any moves that infatuate need to die
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Member of the Elite Four
Currently Playing: White 2 and Reborn

Favourite Pokémon: Gengar
Favourite Starter: Torchic
If you could have anything for a starter: Gastly
Favourite Pokémon Song: Johto song is pretty good
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: LT. Surge mans a badass
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Morty an inspiration for ghost pokemon trainers everywhere
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Steven
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Crasher Wake
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Red or Steven
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: I like pokethon its pretty good I do well at it and my arbok also looks the part
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Pokemon movie one mewtwo stikes back
Favourite Animé Episode:Ash Vs the Regi guy final battle cant remember the episode name
Favourite Type:Ghost type
Favourite Strategies: Catch my enemies off guard and then finish them off
Favourite Characters:I gotta say Brock hes pretty awesome honestly even if he usually gets rejected by the ladies

Edited by Vergil the Dark Master

[b]Trainer's Name(s):[/b] Edge
[b]Ever "caught 'em all":[/b] Nope, didn't care to.  I have my team, they're all I need.
[b]Games Played:[/b] All the main ones
[b]Spin-off games played:[/b] Both Stadiums, the 2 GC ones and TCG 1/2
[b]Any TCG decks:[/b] Blastoise Keldeo >><<
[b]Favorite Generation for Pokémon:[/b] Probably 5th Gen
[b]Favorite Generation for Games:[/b] Gen 3
[b]Favorite Game:[/b] Pokemon Emerald
[b]Favorite Spin-off game:[/b] Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!
[b]Pokémon that needs to exist:[/b] I'm pretty happy with what GameFreak gives us.
[b]Pokémon that needs to not exist:[/b] ^
[b]Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc):[/b] Professor
[b]Currently Playing:[/b] Reborn >><<

[b]Favourite Pokémon:[/b] Electivire
[b]Favourite Starter: [/b] Eevee
[b]If you could have anything for a starter: [/b] Starly
[b]Favourite Pokémon Song: [/b] Prepare for Trouble
[b]Favourite Kanto Leader/E4:[/b] Erika
[b]Favourite Johto Leader/E4: [/b] Janine
[b]Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: [/b] Flannery
[b]Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4:[/b] Volkner
[b]Favourite Leader/E4 overall:[/b] Flannery
[b]Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:[/b]
[b]Favourite Pokémon Movie:[/b] Spell of the Unown
[b]Favourite Animé Episode:[/b] uuuuuuuuuuuuh fuck idk
[b]Favourite Type:[/b] Electric
[b]Favourite Strategies:[/b] Use of my favorite Pokemon
[b]Favourite Characters:[/b] Red, Colress, N, Giovanni, the leaders I mentioned above.

Trainer's Name(s): I used to use my name but I kind of don't like my name anymore. What trainer name to use now and in the future is something I'm still trying to decide, because I'm not sure what I feel comfortable with. I guess I should try not to take the trainer name so personally? xD
Ever "caught 'em all": No, but I wanna. Hopefullly this summer.
Games Played: At least one from each gen, some other stuff like Colosseum and Mystery Dungeon... 
Spin-off games played: ^
Any TCG decks: Nope
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 3rd Gen
Favorite Generation for Games: 2nd Gen
Favorite Game: Gold <3333333
Favorite Spin-off game: Colosseum
Pokémon that needs to exist: Eh, I just wait to see what we're given. Not too concerned about what we have and don't.
Pokémon that needs to not exist: How dare you, every pokemon has the right to life! D:< That said, I was very disappointed with Swoobat. I was filled with joy at the sight of another bat pokemon, an adorable one at that, and then it goes and evolves into that....THING. Ahem. Still has a right to exist, though.
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): An ordinary trainer. Breeding's out because it's boring and I can't ride a bike, and Elite Four is overrated...who wants to sit in the same room all day, having to battle people? A normal trainer who can go on adventures with their pokemon, doing whatever, sounds great to me. :)
Currently Playing: I SHOULD be playing Heart Gold...but I've been busy.

Favourite Pokémon: LEGENDARIES *froths at mouth* Mewtwo <3 But Crobat, Rayquaza and Deoxys deserve a special mention. 
Favourite Starter: Chikorita or Torchic
If you could have anything for a starter: Mewwwwwwwwwwwwww2 
Favourite Pokémon Song: Wait, like the music or an actual song? I'm going to assume music. Uh...I like the Mt. Pyre BGM from RSE a lot. And Deoxys' theme. And the Regi theme. And that theme that plays when you fight the genies, that one is great. And...*blah blah*
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Imma have to say Giovanni. In the games he's more of just your regular villain but I saw the show before I played Kanto (as I started with gen 2) so when I think of Giovanni I think of all Meowth's hypothetical scenarios with him, and him stroking his Persian like a badass and BREAKING A GLASS WITH HIS HAND because THIS MAN DON'T CARE. Ahem. So, when I think of Giovanni, I think of a suave, smooth operator man's man, making him probably my favourite character overall...along with Jessie, James and Meowth, but they're not in the games, soooo....
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Karen. When I was small playing Gold, the first time I got to the E4 and fought her, she struck me as really classy.
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4:  Rooooxannnee...you don't have to put on that dress tonight...I just like her hair, and her colour scheme.
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Cynthia! :D Simply because of her coat. I love coats with fluffy bits like that.
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Giovanni 
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: I never bothered with Pokethon, must do that one of these days. I have sometimes gone through the trouble to win the top contests in third gen, but I haven't done much in gens since then. Have to complete my dex first.
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back/The First Movie, the movie that made me fall in love as a young girl <3 Also the Pikachu's vacation side story was amazing also.
Favourite Animé Episode: Honestly it's been so many years since I've seen the anime I can't remember many episodes at all.
Favourite Type: y u make me choose? I guess I'd say either Ghost or Flying.
Favourite Strategies: Um...bulky offense?
Favourite Characters: Giovanni and Team Rocket.

• 7 months later...

Since I did the other...

Trainer's Name(s): Kyra
Ever "caught '
em all": In Pearl, I really need to finish up Black 2, I just keep putting it off >_<
Games Played: Yellow, Emerald, FRLG, Pearl, Platinum, Black 2, Y. And to a lesser extent: Gold, Heartgold, White, and Red
Spin-off games played: Ranger: Shadows of Almia, and to a lesser extent: Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Any TCG decks: I have like five, not many, but fun to play with sometimes
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: Gen IV
Favorite Generation for Games: Gen III all the way, baby
Favorite Game: Pearl
Favorite Spin-off game: Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokémon that needs to exist: Chatot evo, so, so much
Pokémon that needs to not exist: Mega Kangaskhan
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Well, aside from Champion, Ranger
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y

Favourite Pokémon: Weavile
Favourite Starter: Treeko
If you could have anything for a starter: Wismur
Favourite Pokémon Song: Erm, in game, anime theme, or fansong? :? In game is the piano before Cynthia. Theme is Advanced Battle. Fansong is Pikagirl
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Sabrina
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Jasmine
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Flannery
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Candice
Favorite Unova Leader/E4: Elesa
Favorite Kalos Leader/E4: Malva
Favourite Leader/E4 overall:Cynthia
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: I absolutely love them all. And I happen to be quite good at most of them
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Destiny Deoxys
Favourite Animé Episode: Ah, don't know the name, the one with the Duskinoir and the spirit world
Favourite Type: Ice
Favourite Strategies: Toxistalling, anything with Confusion, or something unusual on the Pokemon I'm using
Favourite Characters: (I assume this means anime-wise) May, Dawn, and Brock. Oh, and not-so-anime-wise: The Lumiose Ghost Girl is best <3

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Trainer's Name(s): Behawk normally
Ever "caught 'em all": Nope, never been bothered to caught the all tbh.
Games Played: Lets see... I played Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl and my bro had Diamond.  
Spin-off games played: I played Mystery Dungeon
Any TCG decks: Yea, i collected the for ages, still got loads somewhere in the house
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 1st Gen
Favorite Generation for Games: 3rd Gen
Favorite Game: Yellow, it was my first even one
Favorite Spin-off game: Only played Mystery Dungeon so have to say that
Pokémon that needs to exist: The child of skitty and wailord. If you put them in the daycare together, u'll get an egg. Look it up :P
Pokémon that needs to not exist: I'm gonna say vanilite. And trubbish. They are embarrassing. 
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): I'd love to be a top trainer, challenging the elite 4 or something.... or an actual pokemon! Dat would be EPIC!!!!! 

Currently Playing: If I say nothing, please don't shoot me.

Favourite Pokémon: This is a hard one... Although it's a bit weird I've always loved Leafeon for some reason, no idea why. 
Favourite Starter: Mudkip/Turtwig.../Oshawott.../Charmander WHICH IS BEST D:
If you could have anything for a starter: MEevee. So i could breed it and march into battle with hundreds. Then i would get loads of stones and me and my eeveelution army would RULE THE WORLD!!! MWHAHAhahaha...haha...ha... :/
Favourite Pokémon Song: If I turned on the music i was nearly murdered by my family.
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: ...Why u make me chose? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm probably Misty cause of the anime :/ but then giovanni is so cool with his persian.... Fine i pick Giovanni
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Bruno. Cause he was hench. Or Jasmine cause she came back in DP. Or Lance cause Dragons are awesome.
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4:  Wallace cause he had a sense of STYLE
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Volkner. He seemed really cool and I dunno... he was just awesome.
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Giovanni, with a misty a close second
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: I never do them. Badges are what it's all about!
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Pokemon the movie 2000. I saw it when i was really young, and then forgot it existed. And then one night I dreamed of it and I thought I had dreamed it all up... So when I see the movie it's really weird and emotional
Favourite Animé Episode: "Gathering the Gang of Four". Charizard, Squirtal and bulbasaur come back :D 
Favourite Type: Psychic or Electric
Favourite Strategies: Attack. Full Offense
Favourite Characters: Misty and Dawn. Brock was over-used and Max ruined May.

Trainer's Name(s): 2tousent (tousent in game because of character limit  -_-)
Ever "caught '
em all": if pokemon mystery dungeon counts... i got over 380... never got celebi tho >.>
Games Played: emerald, leaf green, ruby, platinum (never finished... i hate gen 4) soul silver, black, black 2
Spin-off games played: mystery dungeon red, mystery dungeon sky, ranger guardian signs, colosseum, pinbal r&s, conquest and rumble
Any TCG decks: i played the online tcg but never made a "deck"
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 3 and 5
Favorite Generation for Games: 3 and 5
Favorite Game: emerald
Favorite Spin-off game: mystery dungeon explorers of the sky
Pokémon that needs to exist: i don't care i already got trevenant!
Pokémon that needs to not exist: luvdisk... 
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Frontier brain
Currently Playing: reborn

Favourite Pokémon: trevenant i think >.> i'm not a favorites guy
Favourite Starter: bulbasaur
If you could have anything for a starter: eevee
Favourite Pokémon Song: this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yACFyU-BK4 this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12R_PmXHEM and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxS8YDjTpeg
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: bruno
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: whitney
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: norman and the twins
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: i don't even remember them

Favourite Unova Leader/E4: clay
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: norman and the twins
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: got a sweet sweet picture of blaziken on the museum when i won my only master beauty contest 
Favourite Pokémon Movie: destiny deoxys
Favourite Animé Episode: the one that killed the little kids in japan :3.... JK, but i never watched much of the anime <.< never watched that episode either
Favourite Type: steel type (damn you gen 6 nerfing my favorites)
Favourite Strategies: , leech seed them, place a curse on them, phaze rocks them, and toxic them... kill them slowly
Favourite Characters: Colress and steven

Notes: i may like mystery dungeon more than the original series >.> exept for gates to infinity.. never played that one and i don't plan to anyway

Trainer's Name(s): Nova,Neil
Ever "caught 'em all": No :(
Games Played: SoulSilver,Reborn
Spin-off games played: Mystery Dungeon Blue
Any TCG decks: A Water/Ground deck (sort of) but i don't have a lot of cards anymore
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 3
Favorite Generation for Games: 4
Favorite Game: Reborn :3
Favorite Spin-off game: Mystery Dungeon Blue
Pokémon that needs to exist: Mega Swampert and Mega Flygon
Pokémon that needs to not exist: Mewtwo
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Elite Four
Currently Playing: Reborn

Favourite Pokémon: Flygon
Favourite Starter: Mudkipz
If you could have anything for a starter: Trapinch
Favourite Pokémon Song: Mystery Dungeon Sky Tower
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: N/A /b]
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: N/A 

Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: N/A 

Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: N/A 

Favourite Leader/E4 overall: N/A 

Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: Never tried, but i would like to see it return in the games
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Destiny Deoxys
Favourite Animé Episode: N/A
Favourite Type: Dragon
Favourite Strategies:
Favourite Characters: Team Rocket (anime), Professor Oak (games)

Edited by Nova

Topic a bit old? I don't care!

Trainer's Name(s): Vinny... If Vinny is taken, the 953 comes after...
Ever "caught 'em all":In Emerald. To complete the pokedex in Emerald i had to play Colosseum and XD...
Games Played: Is the name pokemon in it? If yes, i played it...
Spin-off games played: The answer is the same... with the exception of Pokemon Snap...
Any TCG decks: I played the game in the original gameboy... that counts?
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 1 to 6
Favorite Game: Pokemon fucking Platinum... Hell yes...
Favorite Spin-off game: PMD Explorers of Sky
Pokémon that needs to exist: Mega Weavile with Huge Power... and Mega Wigglytuff...
Pokémon that needs to not exist: Anything that i can't run away from... "Can't escape blah blah fuck you..."
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Be Nurse Joy/Reborn Manager/ Probably a Breeder... I don't want to be the hero with the stupid hat...
Currently Playing: Reborn, Replaying Explorers of Sky... 

Favourite Pokémon: weavile.gif
Favourite Starter: Espeon in Colosseum...
If you could have anything for a starter: Either Sneasel or Igglybuff...
Favourite Pokémon Song: Anything from the 4th gen and from the PMD series...
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Lance... Cuz his Dragonite is legit in there, at least...
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Whitney :3
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Tate and Liza cuz the double battle thingy...
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Candice cuz Ice...
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Ronald in the TCG/ Wallace cuz he trolled everyone that thought Steven was the champion in Emerald...
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: I liked Contests in 3rd gen, hated it afterwards... I never really liked the Pokeathlon... the prizes tho...
Favourite Pokémon Movie: N/A
Favourite Animé Episode: Nope...
Favourite Type: Ice/Dark *wink wink*
Favourite Strategies: Stalling...
Favourite Characters:Gold in the Manga, Grovyle/Wigglytuff in PMD, Cynthia in the games she appeared, Miror B. and probably Terra when i meet her...

Trainer's Name(s): Glalie

Ever "caught 'em all": uhh its hard so nope ^^
Games Played: X/Y Pokemon Nitendo .
Spin-off games played:Stadium.
Any TCG decks: Nothing o-o

Favorite Generation for Pokémon: oh uhm 3 i dont know why but yeah 3
Favorite Generation for Games: 3 forever :3
Favorite Game: Emerald
Favorite Spin-off game: oh none
Pokémon that needs to exist: all cute pokemon!

Pokémon that needs to not exist: thats uhm , fighting type ^^;
Dream PokéJob: Pokemon Gymleader 
Currently Playing: White and Crystal

Favourite Pokémon:Glalie

Favourite Starter: Squirtle
If you could have anything for a starter:ohh ah *exciting* u know ...Glalie
Favourite Pokémon Song: I wanna be the very best & We will be heroes  dont let me pick from them okey <(T^T<) theyre al so good
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Sabrina :3
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Whitney :D
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4:  Flannery *-*
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Aaron 8)
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Whitney :X
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: Super adorable!
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Black Victini and uhm Reshiram :)
Favourite Animé Episode: ...all?
Favourite Type:  Psychic , Ice , Fairy .

Favourite Strategies: defence sp def must be useful oh and HP !.

Favourite Characters: Ash, Misty, Nurse Joy , hmm May! , Dawn , and uhmm Red 

Edited by DGlalie

Trainer's Name(s): John

Ever "caught 'em all": Never did that, but I was pretty close in Sapphire.

Games Played: Sapphire, Coloseum, Emerald, Diamond, Soul Silver, Mystery Dungeon Red, Gold, FireRed.

Spin-off games played: Is Coloseum a spin-off? If yes, yeah.

If no, no xD

Any TCG decks: Nope.

Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 1 to 4

Favorite Generation for Games: 3... or is it 2? or 4? Ahh >_< I like 1,2,3,4. Haven´t seen much of 5 and 6 yet :(

Favorite Game: Emerald

Favorite Spin-off game: Coloseum

Pokémon that needs to exist: A plant-starter as badass looking as Sceptile ^^ Or another badass dragon xD

Pokémon that needs to not exist: Dunno what to say here... I am fine with what´s there xDDD

Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): I´d be fine with champion. If that´s not available for some reason (dunno why), then I´d be fine with elite four member ;)

Currently Playing: Reborn ^-^

Favourite Pokémon: Gardevoir/Gallade

Favourite Starter: Treeko, which evolves into that awesome Sceptile. Or Piplup, because it will be empoleon (and becuz it´s a penguin :D)

If you could have anything for a starter:

Favourite Pokémon Song: Uhh.. Lavender Town Music? ^^

Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Giovanni ;) 

Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Lance is the champ, so I can´t pick him, right? Then I´ll pick Pryce ^^

Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Wallace. He may have been easy with my Sceptile, but he has style and well, he became champ in emerald :D Besides him I also like Drake :D

Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Don´t really have a favorite there. But if I had to choose, I´d pick Lucian.

Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Lance! 

Favourite Pokémon Movie: Never watched any.

Favourite Animé Episode: None there.

Favourite Type: Dragon or Psychic. I´d go with Dragon I guess, but Psychich is nice, too >_<

Favourite Strategies: Stacking Double Team (It´s cheap, I know), stacking calm mind, spamming, playing around with items and attacks and their disadvantages

Favourite Characters: Red in SoulSilver. Didn´t know who he was, ran up to him... and well... it would´ve been better if I had my whole team with me and not just a bunch of pokemon I wanted to level up>_<

Trainer's Name(s): Tempest

Ever "caught 'em all": Diamond, Platinum, White, and Black 2.

Games Played: Fire Red, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, White, Black 2.

Spin-off games played: Snap! and Pokemon Battle Revolution. Never got into Mystery Dungeon
Any TCG decks: I had tons, but I sold them after my favorite cards went through the wash. I thought the higher the HP the better they were.

Favorite Generation for Pokémon: They all have their merits

Favorite Generation for Games: 5th, never played 6th

Favorite Game: Platinum
Favorite Spin-off game: Snap!

Pokemon that needs to exist: Mega-Evos for Haxorus and all the Pokemon down there in my signature.
Pokemon that needs to not exist: Luvdisc and Alomomola

Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Boss of a team that isn't so weak and gets defeated by a fucking kid

Currently Playing: Reborn, Zeta, and Obsidian

Favorite Pokémon: Haxorus

Favorite Starter: Sceptile or Empoleon

If you could have anything for a starter: Haxorus

Favorite Kanto Leader/E4: Blaine

Favorite Johto Leader/E4: Clair

Favorite Hoenn Leader/E4: Drake

Favorite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Grimsley

Favorite Unova Leader/E4: Clay

Favorite Kalos Leader/E4: Never Played

Favorite Leader/E4 overall: Cynthia

Favorite Pokémon Movie: Destiny Deoxsys

Favorite Animé Episode: Haven't watched in a long time. I like the Battle Frontier season the best

Favorite Type: Dragon

Favorite Strategies: Bulky Offense
Favorite Characters: Cynthia, I didn't know she was Champion until I got there.

Favorite Pokémon Song: Cynthia's Battle Theme

Yo I love fillin' out junk like this.

[b]Trainer's Name(s):[/b] Shay (I have literally never played as a male. Idk why.)
[b]Ever "caught '
em all":[/b ]No....
[b]Games Played:[/b] Yellow, Fire Red, Emerald, Heart Gold, Diamond, Platinum, Colosseum, X, Black, White 2, (is Battle Revolution a spin off or regular game?...) 
[b]Spin-off games played:[/b] Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Ranger, many rom hacks and fan made games, and Snap of course...
[b]Any TCG decks:[/b] Nooooope
[b]Favorite Generation for Pokémon:[/b] Probably 3, but 6 is totally blowing my mind tbh.
[b]Favorite Generation for Games:[/b] 3!
[b]Favorite Game:[/b] Emerald, but X has been sooooo much fun too.
[b]Favorite Spin-off game:[/b] The Mystery Dungeon Games! :3
[b]Pokémon that needs to exist:[/b] Uh. Idk. Maybe a new flying starter/one that evolves into a flying type, like Charizard.
[b]Pokémon that needs to not exist:[/b] Jynx is an embarrassment to ice types.
[b]Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc):[/b] Breeeeeder. Or a professor. OR BOTH.
[b]Currently Playing:[/b] Zeta and Reborn

[b]Favourite Pokémon:[/b] Glaceon, Bulbasaur, and Amaura 
[b]Favourite Starter: [/b] Bulbasaur and Mudkip
[b]If you could have anything for a starter: [/b] I guess, an Eevee maybe. But honestly I'd also be fine with a Bulbasaur...or a Mudkip...
[b]Favourite Pokémon Song: [/b] Viridian City is my jam.
[b]Favourite Kanto Leader/E4:[/b] uuuhhh. Koga I guess?
[b]Favourite Johto Leader/E4: [/b] Morty!
[b]Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: [/b] WALLACE. AND JUAN. I LOVE THEM BOTH. SO MUCH.
[b]Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4:[/b] Roark is adorbz<3 I really like Candice too though...
[b]Favourite Leader/E4 overall:[/b] Wallace. Wallace is best trainer.
[b]Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:[/b] I liked contests, I still do! If I had to be a pokemon I think I'd want to belong to an amazing coordinator.
[b]Favourite Pokémon Movie:[/b] tbh i really only remember the first one. .-.
[b]Favourite Animé Episode:[/b] I think the episode where Ash's Bulbasaur finds that forest full of Bulbasar and that Venusaur is like the ruler tht was a good episode.
[b]Favourite Type:[/b] Ice. (and Fairy type also gives me life.)
[b]Favourite Strategies:[/b] Uh...win?
[b]Favourite Characters:[/b] WALLACE. Steven, Brock, James, AND THAT GUY WITH THE CACTURNE I DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT OMG I LOVED HIM SO MUCH I WATCHED EVERY EPISODE HE WAS IN HE WAS LIKE MAY'S RIVAL OR SOMETHING AND HE HAD THAT CACTURNE AND HIS OUTFIT WAS FANTASTIC OMG I NEED TO GO WATCH ONE OF THOSE EPISODES NOW BYE.

• 2 weeks later...

Trainer's Name(s): GB, Cookie
Ever "caught 'em all": I never was even close I think. Never intented to either.

Games Played: Oh god. Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2.

Spin-off games played: Pokémon Pinball R/S, Pokémon TCG, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, Pokémon Ranger series, Pokémon Conquest.
Any TCG decks: TCG? Does that still exist?
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: Gen I fanboying~
Favorite Generation for Games: IV
Favorite Game: Platinum. Definitely Platinum.
Favorite Spin-off game: Uh... Conquest.
Pokémon that needs to exist: Squirriti. Saw this guy in a Ruby hack called Quartz. It's a fucking squirrel with Pickup. Make it happen Gamefreak.
Pokémon that needs to not exist: Dunsparce. This thing is too strong for early in-game, and too weak for later. What is it even?
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Gym Leader
Currently Playing: Nothing ;-;

Favourite Pokémon: Alakazam, Machamp, Electivire, Venusaur, Bibarel, Rayquaza, Darkrai
Favourite Starter: Bulbasaur
If you could have anything for a starter: Darkrai Elekid
Favourite Pokémon Song: Uh, I don't think I really have one...
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Whitney (Miltank)
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Norman (Slaking)
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Crasher Wake
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Drake
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: Pokéathlon awesome. Contests meh.
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Jirachi: Wish Maker
Favourite Animé Episode: The Battling Eevee Brothers
Favourite Type: Normal and Psychic
Favourite Strategies: Mercy? What's that? *strikes*

Favourite Character: N. N is god.

Edited by Bibarel

[b]Trainer's Name(s):[/b] Kalina
[b]Ever "caught 'em all":[/b] Yep, in Blue, Crystal, Emerald, LeafGreen, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2 and X
[b]Games Played:[/b] Blue, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, White (went missing, along with a vast majority of my legendary collection), White 2 (broke, taking the rest of the legendary collection and National Dex ready for transferring to X), Black, Black 2 and X
[b]Spin-off games played:[/b] Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokemon Conquest, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon Pinball, Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
[b]Any TCG decks:[/b] Was working on an Arceus deck, but it never completed
[b]Favorite Generation for Pokémon:[/b] I like all of them
[b]Favorite Generation for Games:[/b] Like all of them
[b]Favorite Game:[/b] I have a lot of favourites in the mainstream, hard to place.
[b]Favorite Spin-off game:[/b] Pokemon Conquest
[b]Pokémon that needs to exist:[/b] Hmm, hard to say...
[b]Pokémon that needs to not exist:[/b] I personally don't like to say stuff like this, because it just seems narrow minded and selfish. However, Unown REALLY needs to go. They're pretty much useless (only real use I've ever seen is in Pokemon Zeta, as the only non-legendary that can use Tesseract)
[b]Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc):[/b] Hmm...I suppose I'd like to be a Gym Leader or Elite 4 if possible
[b]Currently Playing:[/b] X (hopefully going to be entering one of the Battle Tournament qualifiers, so wish me luck in getting in and battling)

[b]Favourite Pokémon:[/b] Gardevoir, without a doubt ^^
[b]Favourite Starter: [/b] Froakie
[b]If you could have anything for a starter: [/b] Definitely a Ralts
[b]Favourite Pokémon Song: [/b] I haven't really listened to many actual Pokemon songs, but I loved the Champion music in BW2
[b]Favourite Johto Leader/E4: [/b] Clair
[b]Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: [/b] Wallace
[b]Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4:[/b] Candice
[b]Favourite Leader/E4 overall:[/b] Wikstrom
[b]Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:[/b] I liked the contests, shame they couldn't be more like the anime. It could've opened the doors for combo attacks as a mainstream thing
[b]Favourite Pokémon Movie:[/b] Arceus and the Jewel of Life
[b]Favourite Animé Episode:[/b] Most of the Sinnoh saga because of all the ingenious battle techniques, like the Counter Shield and combination attacks (Mamoswine's Ice Armor for instance) but absolute favourite episode had to be the final part of Ash and Paul's Pokemon League battle (I mean, Ash's Infernape...)
[b]Favourite Type:[/b] Psychic
[b]Favourite Strategies:[/b] I personally employ Sweeper strategies, but in terms of the anime, Counter Shield and combo attacks
[b]Favourite Characters:[/b] Don't really have much of a preference for characters

Trainer's Name(s): Alina
Ever "caught 'em all": Yep, in White, White 2, Platinum, and transferring them all to X now ^w^ (though I did have to download an event regigigas to my platinum to do so.)
Games Played: Emerald, Platnium, WHite, White 2, X
Spin-off games played:Mystery Dungeon series, PBR
Any TCG decks: 9. All built around my best pokemon (NOT serperior)
Favorite Generation for Pokémon:5, <3 dem designs
Favorite Generation for Games:3 or 4, any further is just getting cruddy.

Favorite Game: White 2, graphics are freakin awesome
Favorite Spin-off game:Explorers of Sky <3
Pokémon that needs to exist: MEGA'S OF ALL THE STARTERS
Pokémon that needs to not exist: The fairy type. //god, just NO.//
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Elite four. Because Im very calculated, but... dem unpredictabilities 
Currently Playing:None, I finished 'em all (in 24 hours or less)

Favourite Pokémon:SERPERIOR
Favourite Starter:SERPERIOR
If you could have anything for a starter: SERPERIOR
Favourite Pokémon Song: Stand Up (Because it was the first english song I learned to sing...)
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4:Erika
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Claire
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4:Winowa
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4:Maylene

Favourite Unova Leader/E4: Skyla
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Skyla
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:...no..
Favourite Pokémon Movie:Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Favourite Animé Episode:*oh god, too many to count*
Favourite Type:Grass, Dragon, Psychic
Favourite Strategies:Hit, and dont get hit
Favourite Characters: All of the main anime girls

LEAST FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER: ASH. 

Edited by grasssnake485

Trainer's Name(s): Arkhi
Ever "caught '
em all": Nope
Games Played: FireRed, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, XD, Diamond, X
Spin-off games played: PMD Red Rescue Team, PMD Explorers of Darkness
Any TCG decks: None, just collected them
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: Gen 3
Favorite Generation for Games: Gen 3
Favorite Game: Ruby
Favorite Spin-off game: PMD RRT
Pokémon that needs to exist: A dolphin. Get it together, GameFreak
Pokémon that needs to not exist: Druddigon
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Nothing fancy, just a simple life with one "utility" Poke
Currently Playing: Reborn? And an Emerald Normal Monotype

Favourite Pokémon: Zangoose
Favourite Starter: Treecko
If you could have anything for a starter: Karrablast
Favourite Pokémon Song: Sky Tower
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Lt. Surge
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Never played (Blue, I guess)
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Norman/Sidney
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Volkner
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Steven
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: Yeah, no. None of that sidetracking stuff
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Haven't watch much of any. Some parts of Rise of Darkrai were neat
Favourite Animé Episode: Watched virtually nothing
Favourite Type: Normal, Flying, and Steel
Favourite Strategies: Wear & Tear. Whittle down slowly, then strike quick
Favourite Characters: Ash Wattson. Charming old guy

• 4 weeks later...

Trainer's Name: Holy Knight
Ever "caught '
em all": Nope D:
Games Played: The six gens.
Spin-off games played: Snap
Any TCG decks: 
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 3
Favorite Generation for Games: 3
Favorite Game: Black and White.
Favorite Spin-off game: Pokemon Snap
Pokémon that needs to exist: All of them.
Pokémon that needs to not exist.
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Elite Four
Currently Playing: Pokemon Reborn

Favourite Pokémon: Crobat. Metagross. Ferrothorn. Sylveon. Garbodor. 
Favourite Starter: Torterra
If you could have anything for a starter: Don´t know D:
Favourite Pokémon Song: Ghetsis Theme
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Giovanni
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Karen
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Fantina
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Cynthia.
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:
Favourite Pokémon Movie:
Favourite Animé Episode:
Favourite Type: All of them.
Favourite Strategies: Varies.
Favourite Characters: Cynthia

[b]Trainer's Name(s):[/b] Aqua
[b]Ever "caught '
em all":[/b] All non-event in Emerald

[b]Games Played:[/b] All
[b]Spin-off games played:[/b] If only I could count them all
[b]Any TCG decks:[/b] Nope
[b]Favorite Generation for Pokémon:[/b] 3rd
[b]Favorite Generation for Games:[/b] X/Y
[b]Favorite Game:[/b] Sapphire
[b]Favorite Spin-off game:[/b]  Pokemon Stadium 2
[b]Pokémon that needs to exist:[/b] Mudkip
[b]Pokémon that needs to not exist:[/b] All Fairy's
[b]Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc):[/b]  Gym Leader
[b]Currently Playing:[/b] Reborn

[b]Favourite Pokémon:[/b] Mudkip
[b]Favourite Starter: [/b] Mudkip
[b]If you could have anything for a starter: [/b] Mudkip
[b]Favourite Pokémon Song: [/b] 

The Johto Journeys

[b]Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:[/b] Meh
[b]Favourite Pokémon Movie:[/b] Pokemon 2000
[b]Favourite Animé Episode:[/b] N/A
[b]Favourite Type:[/b] Water
[b]Favourite Strategies:[/b] Wall Sweepers
[b]Favourite Characters:[/b] Everyone but Ash and team rocket's Jessie and James

[b]Trainer's Name(s):[/b] Lost
[b]Ever "caught 'em all":[/b] In Blue version I did once, I think... otherwise, no. 
[b]Games Played:[/b] Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White 2
[b]Spin-off games played:[/b] Mystery Dungeon Red, Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Sky, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Ranger: Guardian Signs
[b]Any TCG decks:[/b] No.
[b]Favorite Generation for Pokémon:[/b] Gen II.
[b]Favorite Generation for Games:[/b] Gen V.
[b]Favorite Game:[/b] Um... I have no idea...? How can I pick just one?
[b]Favorite Spin-off game:[/b] Explorers of Sky
[b]Pokémon that needs to exist:[/b] All the regional cats. All of them. Bonus points for a Ghost/Fire nekomata or bakeneko-esque one. (...Or Ghost/Psychic. Ghost/Psychic would be awesome. Even with the 4x weakness to Dark)
[b]Pokémon that needs to not exist:[/b] I may not like some of them, but every Pokemon is someone's favourite. I'll decline to answer this. 
[b]Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc):[/b] Um... I guess I'd settle for being a Gym Leader? Elite Four seems a bit much...
[b]Currently Playing:[/b] Reborn~

[b]Favourite Pokémon:[/b] Pidgeot
[b]Favourite Starter: [/b] Samurott
[b]If you could have anything for a starter:[/b] Pidgey (I've done this before, actually...)
[b]Favourite Pokémon Song:[/b] I'm quite partial to Born to be a Winner, but I dunno if I'd consider that my favourite...
[b]Favourite Johto Leader/E4:[/b] Karen
[b]Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4:[/b] Flannery
[b]Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4:[/b] Roark
[b]Favourite Leader/E4 overall:[/b] ...No idea?
[b]Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:[/b] I liked the Contests in RSE, but DPPt made them just kinda... lousy. I haven't participated in... uh, did you mean the Pokeathlon?
[b]Favourite Pokémon Movie:[/b] Movie 10... I mean, The Rise of Darkrai
[b]Favourite Animé Episode:[/b] I don't think I have one?
[b]Favourite Type:[/b] Dark
[b]Favourite Strategies:[/b] Hitting hard and fast, preferably with special attacks. Weather (especially Sunny Day) is fun, and Trick Room looks kinda fun...
[b]Favourite Characters:[/b] I have no idea...? 

I'm so indecisive on some of these okay no

Trainer's Name(s): Miguel, Granite, 
Ever "caught '
em all": Yes, in Platinum 
Games Played: Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum. 
Spin-off games played: Pokemon Stadium,Pokemon Snap,  Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Battle Revolution.
Any TCG decks: Nope
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 3rd.
Favorite Generation for Games: 1st.
Favorite Game: Emerald
Favorite Spin-off game:  Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokémon that needs to exist: Err... 
Pokémon that needs to not exist: I can't think of any that shouldn't exist.
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Hm... I would say Pokemon Ranger.
Currently Playing: None atm.

Favourite Pokémon: Swampert :D
Favourite Starter: Mudkip C:
If you could have anything for a starter: A squirtle from the Squirtle Squad. 
Favourite Pokémon Song: R/S/E Steven and Wallace's Theme
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Lt. Surge
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Morty
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Norman
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Flint
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: Meh.
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back
Favourite Animé Episode: Gotta catch ya later!
Favourite Type: Ground
Favourite Strategies: Predicting others and messing around :D
Favourite Characters: - shrugs -

[bTrainer's Name(s): Fiam [/b]
Ever "caught '
em all": Only on R/B, with the help of my cheaty cousins.
Games Played: Y/R G/S R/S/E P/D/Pl the gen 5 games with reshiram e_e
Spin-off games played: TCG(GBC. only the first one.) pinballGBC Colosseum/XD
Any TCG decks: bought mahself an alakazam deck back in 2004.
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 6
Favorite Game: D
Favorite Spin-off game: XD
Pokémon that needs to exist: Dragon/Fairy
Pokémon that needs to not exist: more baby pokemons
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): ...You see, everyone's dreamt of being a pokemon trainer, travelling abroad to the unknowing, fighting new people every day discovering things every day getting more bonds with your pokemon and catching new pokemons. but as such it's kind of a shame that you can't do that since it's a fictive game but nonetheless I believe that it's good for everyone to nuture a dream deep inside you for later, cause I'm kind of 17 now and still want to slack off but whatever...

And that's why I want to be a pokemon trainer that travels regions with a megacharizardX to prove that it's the best megapokemon ever.

cough. Alan OVA cough.

Currently Playing: Reborn

Favourite Pokémon: Reshiram / Kyurem-W/B / MCharizard X / Pelliper
Favourite Starter: Charmander / Totodile / Torchic / Piplup / Snivy / Fennekin
If you could have anything for a starter: Gimme mah Arceus.
Favourite Pokémon Song: Gen 3 Dub OP (I'm unbeatable)
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Blue
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Blue
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Kind of forgot who there was.
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Gary Oak
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: Great thing to pass time
Favourite Pokémon Movie: The one with Latios/Latias
Favourite Animé Episode: The one where ash will win the league
Favourite Type: Steel
Favourite Strategies: Stall/Sweep/Inflicting status
Favourite Characters: ME. or Riley. or Alan.

Edited by Fiammazure

Trainer's Name(s): Lorri

Ever "caught 'em all": Narp'

Games Played: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Leaf Green, Soul Sliver, X

Spin-off games played: , Coliseum, XD, 2 of the mystery dungeons, Snap, Conquest, TCG

Any TCG decks: An old psychic/dark deck

Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 3rd

Favorite Generation for Games: 6th

Favorite Game: A tie between X and Soul Silver

Favorite Spin-off game: XD

Pokémon that needs to exist: Dunsparce

Pokémon that needs to not exist: Pikachu

Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Beauty Contest Contender

Currently Playing: X

Favourite Pokémon: Luxray

Favourite Starter: Mudkip

If you could have anything for a starter: Shinx

Favourite Pokémon Song: WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITY

Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Erika

Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Jasmine

Favorite Unova Leader/E4 : Elesa

Favorite Kalos Leader/E4: Siebold

Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Volkner

Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: In all honesty, I don't mind them. In the anime they combined both skill as a trainer and performance abilities of the pokemon. It was said in some episode ( I think ) that better groomed and maintained pokemon that were also trained for battles were more attractive than those that were not. I think it'd be fun.

Favourite Pokémon Movie: Pokemon 2000

Favourite Animé Episode: N/A

Favourite Type: Electric or Fairy

Favourite Strategies: Either sweep or spam
substitute with leftovers

[b]Favourite Characters: N, Volkner, Steven, Aaron, Cynthia

Trainer's Name(s): Zephyr. Can't remember the rest; been playing since Gameboy Color days
Ever "caught '
em all": Almost in Platinum
Games Played: Gold and Silver, FireRed and LeafGreen, RSE, Platinum, and watched my youngest aunt play B/W and B/W 2 a bit, SoulSilver
Spin-off games played: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon(Red until Explorers of Sky), Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Rangers(the older ones and Shadows of Almia, never finished em though), Pokemon Puzzle(?)
Any TCG decks: Nada, cause my mum didn't really like seeing me invest in toys and the like. Only borrowed my aunt's GBC and was given a GBA as a birthday present.
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: Probably 2nd or 4th
Favorite Generation for Games: Same as the above
Favorite Game: Pokemon SoulSilver or Platinum
Favorite Spin-off game: PMD Explorers of Sky, though I've finished it way too many times already
Pokémon that needs to exist:  Potatomon There's already way too freakin' many and they're looking weirder and weirder in my opinion...
Pokémon that needs to not exist: Nein
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): Trainer/Champion sounds like a hell lotta fun
Currently Playing: Pokemon Reborn

Favourite Pokémon: Glaceon, for some weird reason. Developed an addiction to the cute thing two years ago and it remains my favorite Eeveelution, along with Umbreon. Probably hasn't changed cause I've never really given this question much thought lul.
Favourite Starter: Charmander, though I took a liking to Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil back then
If you could have anything for a starter: Eevee, evidently
Favourite Pokémon Song: Lavender Town Theme maybe. I'm more of a BGM kinda person.
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: I can't quite decide between Falkner and Karen, here
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Either Winona or Juan or Wallace
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4: Roark or Volkner 
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: None really come to mind actually. Even amongst my favorites, I like them all equally ._.
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon:  I so love it when I crush my competitors in RSE contests. Platinum's contests need to be more competitive like in RSE, but that's just me, maybe
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Giratina's movie cause I love Giratina most out of all the legendaries C:
Favourite Animé Episode: Never really watched the anime, so I can't remember the episodes either
Favourite Type: Ice, Dragon, Fire, Psychic, Dark
Favourite Strategies: Equipping Pokemon with moves that cover their weaknesses. I also like sweepers.
Favourite Characters: Red(Pokemon Origin), probably

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Trainer's Name(s): Lux/Ace
Ever "caught '
em all": Only a few off in Sapphire
Games Played:Red, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Diamond, Platinum, Soulsilver, White, Black2, X
Spin-off games played:Snap, Colloseum, Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Rangers,
Any TCG decks: ehm a really nubby one once x.x
Favorite Generation for Pokémon: 1ste - 3rd gen
Favorite Generation for Games: ^
Favorite Game: Emerald
Favorite Spin-off game: Colloseum
Pokémon that needs to exist: Didn't they pretty much do everything already xD
Pokémon that needs to not exist: Keep em all D:
Dream PokéJob (breeder, elite four, etc): elite four :D
Currently Playing: X

Favourite Pokémon: Torchic, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Camerupt
Favourite Starter: Torchic :D
If you could have anything for a starter: Vibrava
Favourite Pokémon Song: Pokemon Rap? XD
Favourite Kanto Leader/E4: Blaine
Favourite Johto Leader/E4: Falkner 
Favourite Hoenn Leader/E4: Drake
Favourite Sinnoh Leader/E4:Volkner
Favourite Leader/E4 overall: Elesa
Thoughts/performance on (Super)Contests/Pokéthon: The contest thingys in RSE were fun to do ^^
Favourite Pokémon Movie: Pokemon 2000
Favourite Animé Episode:Ehh can't really remember only watched the anime till 2nd gen
Favourite Type:Fire, Fighting, Dragon, Ghost
Favourite Strategies:I guess sweeping
Favourite Characters: Lance

Edited by Lux