H-hi

Cowtao

Yeah, judging by the title i'm very shy. I didn't see this existed and I thought the whole get to know your fellow members was the introduction thread. I'll leave this hear, then I can go hide in a box to never return. ;n;

I'm a shy guy that usually minds his own way. I like to chat with others but since this is a new place for me i'll be extremely flustered. It's natural for me anyway. .///. ANYWAYS, I am an optimistic person that loves Pokemon ROMs and loves a good time. The rest of the info is already posted on the Get to know your fellow members thread which you can click right about...Here. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41&page=7#entry69114

Now would you excuse me, I will hide in my box. -hides in box and shivers-

T-thanks main creator...Person. >////<
Again, sorry. I'm a ditz at first but hopefully when I connect here I will be as insane as everyone else here....Hopefully. ;w;

Hey! I'm glad to see you could at least come out of your shell to say hi. People here are nice, so don't be so self-conscious. We already <3 you.

EDIT: The mental image of Mael jamming out to Sara Bareilles made me rofl.

Edited by Jory

You people are awesome. ;w; Thanks everyone.

K-Ooooonnnnnnnnnnn! ROCK AND ROLL AND STUFF!~ Now we just need a Mugi, a Ritsu, and a Azunyan!

Yussss! Course, you are gonna get teased with wearing outfits as well as Azunyan if we find one. xD

Edited by Cowtao

Welcome! Seems despite being shy everyone has taken a shine to you. Looks like you are going to fit right in. But wait a second...

Adorably shy individual. Everyone immediately trusts and loves them. No idea what they are plotting. I have only one thing to say about that.

sticker,375x360.png