Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

Come to think of it, I noticed that issue with breeding pokemon as well as ending up with a regular Vulpix when I tried to breed an alolan form Vulpix.
(Haven't tried out the 'Everstone passing down the parent's nature' thing but presumably if none of the above work right that'll probably be glitched/working differently as well?)

On 11/5/2022 at 5:50 AM, FaisLittleWhiteRaven said:

Hi there. Rescently downloaded the newest update and have been really enjoying it (last time I played through the game, I think the game still had the early game cannibal and that 'adaptive' level system that made grinding impossible so it's been amazing seeing how much the game has improved since then <3), but um. 
I'm kind of hardcore stuck on a puzzle that I get the feeling I really shouldn't be (breezed through every other puzzle in the game so I think I'm just missing something painfully obvious) and was hoping I could just ask for the answer since I've been stuck on this one bit of the main plot for 3 days now and its starting to get to me 😹

Hide contents

Specifically I'm stuck on the password for Computer #3 in the 12th floor of Marigold tower/Leena's Fashion Industry. I've read the hint dozens of times (three numbers between 8 and 4, descending, with O inbetween each number) and I have all the letter and number codes written down but for some reason I just can't seem to get the password to work? 

I thought at first the answer would be 70605, then tried it with o instead of 0 instead. Then I tried it all in the 'matching' letters, and then out of desperation thought maybe the note was lying and the 0 were actually Q or that the descending order was actually ascending and tried reversing it and doing all the methods listed above it but it's just not working so if you could let me know where I'm going wrong that would be a great help, thanks <3

My puzzle issues aside I've been having a blast playing through the game. I have a full box of great teams I rotate between and thanks to those Infinity trainers I haven't had any issues keeping them all leveled up. The distribution of mons from each gen is great, I ADORE how the following mon basically all have Pickup (being given items I like is partly why I have a full box of mons now; hard not to adore a mon when they keep giving you candy XD), the story is simple but effective, and the early access to Ev training items, Ability Capsules/Patches, nature mints and Ev resetters is great <3

Closest things I've had to complaints in the game so far have been a lack of Heart Scales (which I assume are intended to be fished for but I just have terrible, terrible luck with all the Luvdic I keep hooking?) and the narrative not acknowledging when I beat a certain over leveled boss fight (had much mixed indignation and lols over certain characters going on and on about how 'not ready' we were to face said boss fight right after I just blind fluked a full 6-0 victory against said character evolvite Chancey with Sing and Light Screen is the best enabler) but both of those are incredibly minor and overall I've had a great time with the game so yeah. Thank you for the fun and hope other people reading this choose to give the game a shot <3

Iirc the password was 

Spoiler

706050 (all of them are zeros)

• Thanks 1

Hello, I haven't seen this question, so either I've missed it or noone asked it before. Are the initial pokemon shiny and hidden ability locked? Just to know if I should bother trying to get a Grockey with Grass surge (or shiny, if the hidden is locked) or I just should focus on nice IVs/nature and wait for the dream capsule for the hidden. At first I thought the hidden were only available through ability patch, but after I got a Nidoran male with his hidden, I begun to wonder if I should try harder, and I have a save just before chosing.

Edited by Ergast
typos

6 hours ago, Ergast said:

Hello, I haven't seen this question, so either I've missed it or noone asked it before. Are the initial pokemon shiny and hidden ability locked? Just to know if I should bother trying to get a Grockey with Grass surge (or shiny, if the hidden is locked) or I just should focus on nice IVs/nature and wait for the dream capsule for the hidden. At first I thought the hidden were only available through ability patch, but after I got a Nidoran male with his hidden, I begun to wonder if I should try harder, and I have a save just before chosing.

I don't think any Pokemon is shiny locked and if hidden ability for the starters aren't initially available, you can always use an ability patch for it.

5 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

I don't think any Pokemon is shiny locked and if hidden ability for the starters aren't initially available, you can always use an ability patch for it.

Yeah, the question was if it was worth reseting for the hidden or I just should use Del's ability patch. I already used it, in fact, I couldn't wait for the answer to start playing XDD

I'm blocked. I have got the second medal and I know I have to go to Marigold by the Hokkaido mountain, but the NPC in front of the entrance is still there, not letting me in. So I either have managed to miss something obvious (I wouldn't discard it) or I glitched it (neither this, I already glitched the converstaion post fight with the guy with the hydreigon in the pokemon center in Lillium city before fighting said hydreigon guy, and it kinda spoiled it to me, by walking into the chairs of the Pokemon Center). It doesn't help that I've been busy for some days and I've been unable to play since I beat Milo. Help, please.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, flamesear said:

I myself am wondering, is there a way to enable dev mode without downloads, scripting, or rpgmaker/ruby, or whatever? If there is, I would appreciate it if someone could let me know.

ill never understand the desire for dev/debug mode with these games, sureit can make some things in games easier but yet at the same time these games were designed to be beaten without the use of such functionality, plus if you are looking to use said functions just to steamroll thru the game then perhaps this isnt the kind of game for you? no offense

9 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

ill never understand the desire for dev/debug mode with these games, sureit can make some things in games easier but yet at the same time these games were designed to be beaten without the use of such functionality, plus if you are looking to use said functions just to steamroll thru the game then perhaps this isnt the kind of game for you? no offense

Sometimes the game just breaks and you want to look at the variables, to see if you can activate the one that should have triggered but hasn't. And sometimes the game crashes after you finally managed to get that rare, less than 1% pkmn after two hours of seeking, and you want to recover it without losing another 2 hours.

For those ocasions, I actually like to have it available, and I've been able to save more than a few saves/mons thanks to that, the last time today, when after looking for almost an hour, I finally got a froakie, and after having it's speed evs almost finished (and another member of my team actually completely ev trained), the game crashed, and I didn't feel like repeating the last two hours.

Of course, there are also the ones that want to play on easy mode, or those that don't feel like grinding evs, or breeding for perfect ivs. And those that want to outright cheat.

16 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

In advance, I apologize if this comes out the wrong way, as I do not mean to be rude, harsh, or otherwise hurtful. And I am poor at judging if it would be such.

Ultimately, what matters is if others enjoy it, so please keep this in mind.

For me, it is not the difficulty that I have problems with, just the grinding. I consider the only real challenge to be the level scaling. Because of this, I started a new run on a lower difficulty, to reduce the need to get perfect IVs (though I might not have if I had a ditto for breeding...).

I think that everyone understands a dislike of tedious grinding. Imagine having to launch the game 30-100 times (maybe even 1000) to get a good eevee or starter, not even a great one. Or perhaps, it's grinding for hours to get a close to perfect IV Pokémon through breeding (doing so for a whole team in Reborn is miserable). For me, it's more of avoiding time sinking addons to an experience.

To repeat myself, I apologize if this seems harsh or rude, that is not my intent.

• Like 2

I cannot get this game to open. I'm playing on a Mac, and from everything I've read Wine should work without issue, but it just starts the app then immediately closes it no matter whether I use Winebottler, Wine Staging, or just plain Wine. When I opened it in RPGMaker XP it said it was an old version of RPGMaker and couldn't be loaded, and once I replaced the Game.rxproj file with an XP one it said "Failed to load actor data". I think this basically means I'm screwed unless I can get a fresh version of the Actors.rxdata? I don't know how to fix this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 9:54 AM, GOAT Mcgree said:

have not been able to see or find it but anyone know where on Lobelia island the professor secret home is? have not seen it ANYWHERE and ive been looking and no sight even after doing the Lobelia village stuff

Exit east from the flying-location Lobelia Island. In Lobelia crossway cross the bridge beneath the houses, then go left (with an old guy in the grass). Finally cross another bridge west and the house is right there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 8:48 PM, Night-V said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can you get a mega Froslass in this game or is it just npc exclusive? I've checked through the item list notes and the Froslass megastone wasn't listed there.

A minor question ^

Yes, you get it after beating a gym leader not too far in the game

I am stuck in a bug in palnoin city after 10 th badge after activate 3 generators

And on the computer 

But im acciedently came outside now inside all electric supply are off but generators are on and main computer on i don't know what to do 

Please help asap