Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know exactly where (or have a screenshot of) exactly where you find drifloon boy after you save him the first time? I heard that he's surrounded by venipedes in the building where one of the police officers was cornered, but when I go there I can't find him.

Is there every gonna be any move animations? I imagen the files for them would be quite large and tricky but I love seeing moves in the games

This^ Legit I'd enjoy the game much more if there was move animations even if my dinosaur computer couldn't handle it. However , my imagination is powerful so I pretty much picture the moves before I use em. :P

Allright here we go, chrysolia forest guide:

FROM ENTRANCE TO SPINEL TOWN:

1.where the rails end you go down 2. turn right and go up 3. pass the dead guy and take a right turn. (you should be infront of a house now)

4. go down all the way to the fountain 5. take a turn left, keep going left until you have to go up. 6. go up... and go right on the first turn.

7. pass the dead guy again, but this time we go right (up should be blocked by a tree) 8. keep going right until you see this big rock formation

9. keep moving right to pass the rock formation (you can sneak under that brush) 10. go down and then left 11. go up when you reach the fountain

12. take a right turn, keep going right (under the brush again) 13. go up and then left 14. go down when you are infront of the building again.

15. take a right turn and then move up (you should see a tree dissapear before you move up) keep going up and TADAAA YOU REAHCED SPINEL TOWN.

Hi I just beat Aya and OMFG that was tough but I am happy with the 13 pokemon I developed to get this far.

I have a few question.

1. I have spotted Pichu located on the Onyx Garden rooftop and I have no clue how to get to it.

2, There is some flying type pokemon out here too no idea what it is.

3. Looking dor Murkrow could somone tell me where the alley and the weather/ time condiion that must be fulfilled to capture it?

4. Bysbyxion Wasteland: Could anyone confirm if there are 5 or 6 pillars as well as which color they are supposed to be to reveal the hidden door?

5. Finally can someone confirm if the location of the second linkstone as well as if the evolution stone and magmarizer will be available later in the game as as th number of sticker needed to obtain them?

Thanks!!

1. just keep entering the garden over and over and check the trees.

2. its starly

3. aqua gang alley at night i believe

4. 6 pillars i think, they have to be blue

5. second linkstone is around the yureyu building in 1 of the rocks (this is after you beat aya) magmarizer is not in the game yet

Hi I just beat Aya and OMFG that was tough but I am happy with the 13 pokemon I developed to get this far.

I have a few question.

1. I have spotted Pichu located on the Onyx Garden rooftop and I have no clue how to get to it.

2, There is some flying type pokemon out here too no idea what it is.

3. Looking dor Murkrow could somone tell me where the alley and the weather/ time condiion that must be fulfilled to capture it?

4. Bysbyxion Wasteland: Could anyone confirm if there are 5 or 6 pillars as well as which color they are supposed to be to reveal the hidden door?

5. Finally can someone confirm if the location of the second linkstone as well as if the evolution stone and magmarizer will be available later in the game as as th number of sticker needed to obtain them?

Thanks!!

Magmarizer isn't available yet , however if you didn't pick up magby yet you could soft reset until it's hold item is Magmarizer which is the only way to get a Magmortar atm. (Same for electivire),

Thanks!!

What do you mean by checking the trees the are not headbutt-able. It might go behind a tree but I cannot get very close to the trees.

I am not sure what soft reset means is that when you save when you are next to magby, start multiple times until it has the nature and IV you want and in the case the magmarizer?

Shade's Ghost Gym is relatively simple. Aside from Shade, there are no gym trainers, just wild ghost and steel type pokemon. After entering, you go through the doors on both sides, each side has two monitors that you need to turn on. 4 in total. I won't spoil what the monitos show, but it is creepy. Then head back to the entrance way, and go up the center hall. In the very center will be Shade, ready to battle.

how do you check the trees? just walk up to them and press c? these are big trees and somehow I cannot get close to them.

I found mine behind the tree to the left when you walk out onto the roof. I had to go back into the elevator and come back out a few times before it appeared there.

Maybeeeeeeee this is the wrong place but how in the world do I go about having multiple save files? I'd like to start over and play through with completely different Pokemon now that I know a little bit more about what's available.