Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

Maybeeeeeeee this is the wrong place but how in the world do I go about having multiple save files? I'd like to start over and play through with completely different Pokemon now that I know a little bit more about what's available.

C:\Users\(USERNAME)\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn

Your save file should be in there

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Magmarizer isn't available yet , however if you didn't pick up magby yet you could soft reset until it's hold item is Magmarizer which is the only way to get a Magmortar atm. (Same for electivire),

I don't mean to contradict anything, but I averaged about 40 attempts to get an Electrilizer on Elekid and tried to get a magmarizer on Magby. It's not conclusive evidence, but i'm pretty positive that you can't get a magmarizer on Magby. I got to nearly 500 resets because it was much quicker seeing as how I didn't have to capture the actual pokemon. I got about 5 shiny's, but no magmarizer. I wouldn't waste your time even trying to reset.

I don't mean to contradict anything, but I averaged about 40 attempts to get an Electrilizer on Elekid and tried to get a magmarizer on Magby. It's not conclusive evidence, but i'm pretty positive that you can't get a magmarizer on Magby. I got to nearly 500 resets because it was much quicker seeing as how I didn't have to capture the actual pokemon. I got about 5 shiny's, but no magmarizer. I wouldn't waste your time even trying to reset.

This was before I tested it myself I already know this but SOMEONE confirmed it is possible Ame said so herself although I don't have any idea who the person is.

This was before I tested it myself I already know this but SOMEONE confirmed it is possible Ame said so herself although I don't have any idea who the person is.

Amethyst told me that if she remembers correctly someone confirmed it, but doesn't recall it. I still don't think it's been confirmed, but I won't try until I get confirmation.

Ultimately, I would suggest not resetting. Those items will be deliberately in the game before too long.

My Electivire is lonely. It requires warmth from a Magmortar to feel loved.

Allright here we go, chrysolia forest guide:

FROM ENTRANCE TO SPINEL TOWN:

1.where the rails end you go down 2. turn right and go up 3. pass the dead guy and take a right turn. (you should be infront of a house now)

4. go down all the way to the fountain 5. take a turn left, keep going left until you have to go up. 6. go up... and go right on the first turn.

7. pass the dead guy again, but this time we go right (up should be blocked by a tree) 8. keep going right until you see this big rock formation

9. keep moving right to pass the rock formation (you can sneak under that brush) 10. go down and then left 11. go up when you reach the fountain

12. take a right turn, keep going right (under the brush again) 13. go up and then left 14. go down when you are infront of the building again.

15. take a right turn and then move up (you should see a tree dissapear before you move up) keep going up and TADAAA YOU REAHCED SPINEL TOWN

Is Magmortar obtainable? Because people have told me that it is, but I don't know where to get a Magmarizer, if it's even in the game.

Yeah, it may have possibly been confirmed by one extremely lucky person, but no one really has conclusive evidence that it's true, which is even wierder by the fact that Electivire is obtainable through enough soft resetting, but Amethyst herself said she wouldn't recommend trying to reset for it because she'll have a magmarizer available (Most likely through the department store upper level) during a later update of the game. Same with what Joyrich said, we've both tried many.. Many times.. You're more than welcome to try, but it's somewhat a lost cause for me and him lol.

Yeah, it may have possibly been confirmed by one extremely lucky person, but no one really has conclusive evidence that it's true, which is even wierder by the fact that Electivire is obtainable through enough soft resetting, but Amethyst herself said she wouldn't recommend trying to reset for it because she'll have a magmarizer available (Most likely through the department store upper level) during a later update of the game. Same with what Joyrich said, we've both tried many.. Many times.. You're more than welcome to try, but it's somewhat a lost cause for me and him lol.

The last sentence made me lol but tis is very true. haha

I'd assume the difference between Magby and Elekid may cause only the electirizer to be available. I don't know how all the coding works, but its a 5% catch rate to have the item- you have to catch Elekid compared to the free Magby. Or every verbal person is insanely unlucky.

I'd assume the difference between Magby and Elekid may cause only the electirizer to be available. I don't know how all the coding works, but its a 5% catch rate to have the item- you have to catch Elekid compared to the free Magby. Or every verbal person is insanely unlucky.

Pretty sure it's because Magby isn't encountered in a battle, so the coding for it isn't the same, but hell if I know.

This quiz. It's killing me ;.;

Does the guy give me anything special? Becase this quiz about Reborn history that I'm not even at yet, or some characters that get mentioned that aren't even on the page; jeebus. Am I even supposed to be taking this quiz? I just wanna know what the guy gives.

Cuz I can sit for like more then the 1+ hour already trying to figure it out. xD I just wanna know what he gives xD

I swear you're my knight in shining armor today XD Sankyuu <3

I think I'm almost there; I got the final question twice so far, and the choices for the motivation ones are starting to wittle down to almost second nature/one option. >W<

Also, does beating the Scraggy gang do anything? There was a bunch of weird empty places/boxes.. does that mean we can catch one, or what?

I think later in the game an event or something triggers to catch one since it's on the obtainables page and other people have them, but I haven't gone back to check. xD I'm good with my Blaziken.

On an unrelated note though, I LOVE your signature~ Blazblue is amazing. <3

okay that's it. TWO HOURS ON THIS THING.

I just need some clues for the last question; it's a number choice and I'm like done. I spent also a good hour looking for info on the site for these questions; either I'm stupid or I'm just blind. x.x

Sidenote: <3 *goes to reply to a general board as to not spam this topic*

okay that's it. TWO HOURS ON THIS THING.

I just need some clues for the last question; it's a number choice and I'm like done. I spent also a good hour looking for info on the site for these questions; either I'm stupid or I'm just blind. x.x

Sidenote: <3 *goes to reply to a general board as to not spam this topic*

pew