Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah EVs should work fine but I wouldn't really recommend it. There's no power items, no PokeRS, and the fact that each area houses 5-10 different kinds of Pokemon would make for an extremely tedious grind.

Well, I'm not exactly thinking about doing the whole 255 EV thing, its just good to know I am gaining some though

Also, do EVs work in the game, like, beating 1 ekans gives 1 atack ev, 1 trubbish 1 speed ev? If so, I am soooo in the right place for my newly caught ralts

I sure hope they do, I spent all my money on Proteins and Calcium...I REGRET NOTHING!

Edited by JayDo

im having difficulty finding the old shack for the aqua gang is it the house to the left of the pokemart in lapis ward b/c if so then it is lock or should i be going to the magma gangs hideout and beat them? and also for joining team magma u get a chinchou and another pokemon what is that other pokemon?

Where is the best source of Sp. Atk EVs at the moment? Best place I can find is Obsidia Park (Oddishes), but even those are pretty uncommon...

Well, the Unknown yield one Atk and one Sp. Atk EV each, which is good if you are training a mixed attacker. So under the grand staircase? EV training in this game is tough, with no power Items, and I am not sure about the availability of pokerus.

Edited by JayDo

Looks like I'm going to have to tough it out and stay at the park then, since i'm not going for a mixed attacker. Thanks though :)

I think EV training isn't that bad in Reborn, the only problem is a serious lack of good Sp. Atk and Sp. Def spots. The other stats are relatively easy to train if you know where ;P

Edited by Khayoz

Where is the best source of Sp. Atk EVs at the moment? Best place I can find is Obsidia Park (Oddishes), but even those are pretty uncommon...

I found Azurine Island at night to be a good way to find Glooms. I'm not sure if it's just as easy during the day but when I did try in the day I think I found it more difficult but can't remember 100%.