Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about the location of any area or anything else like that, inquire about anything to do with the main storyline, be it about the story behind the character, or where to find this one gym, and you can also ask about any other things that don't fit into the other topics. Have at it, you young'uns.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought that's what the "OH GOSH WHAT DO I DO NOW" thread was for :P

Nobody even used it anymore

Not to mention it clumped up all the types of questions into one topic and that isn't good either

Where is the lady that I'm supposed to help to get the department store sticker?

I have the one you start with and I saved the little boy twice, but I can't figure this one out. Also, when can you find where the stolen Pokemon are? I'm training to get ready to beat Shade and I've rescued the Daycare couple.

somewhere in part 8 after you free heather you can rescue a guy who fell down a shaft in a room full of aron, after the guy left i can't find him anywhere, is he supposed to give you anything?

also is there anyway to get more than 3 stickers at the moment?

-the one you get for free

-the one you get from telling the girl she can go home after beating the 3rd tangrowth (EDIT: @sarleeko she is in a house a little east when you just exited jasper ward to peridot ward)

-the one you save from drifloon an those bugs

Edited by stan4life

Where is the lady that I'm supposed to help to get the department store sticker?

I have the one you start with and I saved the little boy twice, but I can't figure this one out. Also, when can you find where the stolen Pokemon are? I'm training to get ready to beat Shade and I've rescued the Daycare couple.

There's a girl who's been stuck in her house in the Jasper ward, if you find her she'll realise that she can leave now. She'll go to her friend's house which is the house in Obsidia just outside Jasper, and you can pick up a sticker from one of them.

For the stolen pokemon, have you checked the other warehouses?

Edited by Ashka

Do you have access to underneath the grand staircase yet? I've forgotten loads. ><

I don't know of any Fire Stone available before you get the Mining Kit, but maybe someone else does. The room under the grand staircase that houses Unown is supposed to be good for exp, for a while.

Edited by Ashka

There's a girl who's been stuck in her house in the Jasper ward, if you find her she'll realise that she can leave now. She'll go to her friend's house which is the house in Obsidia just outside Jasper, and you can pick up a sticker from one of them.

For the stolen pokemon, have you checked the other warehouses?

Is she in the house that has a rock blocking a door? That rock bugs me and i want to move it but I don't know how.

I've checked all of the warehouses in Coral except the top one that the warehouse key does not open

You should have found Happiny and got an event with a Meteor Grunt. If you've done those, that's all there is in the warehouses. Once you've beaten the grunt, you can get Ditto in the factory where all the pokemon were caged. Ditto will be in the top left cage. If you place the Lickitung in the cage underneath, you'll get a Rare Candy; place the Makuhita underneath, and you'll get the Ditto. That's all you'll get from the Daycare sidequest.

I´ve got a problem with the Story to get HM Strenght. I got the advice to go to Coral Yard, but no one is there. What do i need to do?

Go over to the pier, Amaria should be there.

How does the mining work? Do I just keep hammering away until I find something?

Mining in this is the exact same as in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. I think I remember you saying you hadn't played much pokemon before, but mining is pretty simple, you just try to mine the items before it collapses. The 'ping' at the start tells you how many hidden items there are. Use Z to switch between the hammer and pick; the pick is more targeted and damages the wall less, the hammer covers a broader area. Since the rocks don't regenerate at the moment, it's best that you save beforehand in case you don't manage to get anything. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Underground &amp;gt; there you can find a list of every item you can get. This is essential for getting some pokemon like Spiritomb and those you need to revive from fossils.

Edited by Ashka

Yeah, that's one way of doing things but I suggest that you save before mining to make sure you get something that you want like evolution stones, rare bones, revives, and max revives.

Question about the train track. I've completed the train track to lead the where the kids are but the door isn't opening. I've also completed the track the the other door which does open. I've been in the door that I can open but cant seem to find anything useful in there. I take it I'm doing something wrong?