Despair is Fun. A Madoka RP(IC). Paradaisu.

rustytengo

Yoshirou

It didn't seem necessary to continue this coded back and forth, if the girl understood his clue she could have just said so plainly. But it wasn't a big deal, Yoshirou understood her meaning. "You could say that." He said with a wry smile, "My name is Yoshirou Haruki, and despite my appearance, I am a magical girl. It's nice to meet you." He accompanied his introduction with a polite bow.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Bam the 25th said:

Rika was about to start running when a girl suddenly pushed her and she fell behind a bench. "Wh-what was that for?" said Rika in a surprised tone, and as she liseten to the girl talk, she understood why she was pushed. Rika transformed back into her normal form and said "you're probably right, its better if we dont take risks.. who are you anyway this isno place to hang around you know, unless you're certain that you want to fight off the witch"

As she walked she noticed a few people tending to a flower patch. She turned to the girl and said "Are you coming..or?"

"...I'm a magical girl too..."  Junko whispered.  "I kind of have to..." She said as she sighed.

"Besides, this is where I go to relax... generally. It doesn't always work..." She said. Doesn't work most of the time, in fact. She thought.

"I'm coming along, too..."

Edited by GM_3826

Elizabeth

For a second, Elizabeth merely raised an eyebrow at Yoshirou, "Well, you look more like a 'magical boy' to me, unless you're hiding something" she commented, before shrugging, "But I don't make the terminology. Elizabeth Maridox, also a magical girl" she greeted, not giving Yoshirou a bow, but instead a simple grin, "I take it you were trying to find out if there was a Witch in that park?"

Kage had been following along, near enough that he could catch most of the conversation. Strange cats and contracts and. . . ugh, well, at least that explained why they'd both refused to leave that park. "Oh, so you two are here for the same reason I am." He didn't sound particularly pleased as he slotted himself into the conversation. "So do you want me to get in there and kill the witch before you have a chance to get hurt, or would you rather I waited so I can pull the whole 'knight in shining armor' bit on you two?"

Yoshirou

"Ah, that's a bit hard to explain." Yoshirou waved off Maridox's comment. It seemed Kyubey hadn't shared the same information with everyone. Yoshirou recalled how Kyubey had responded to his wish. "With your potential, such a wish would be easy to grant. But only a girl can fight a witch." Knowing that, it seemed fairly clear to Yoshirou that "hiding something" had to be precisely what he was doing.

The boy from earlier joined them now, asserting that he was also seeking the witch. That was interesting, Yoshirou really hadn't expected to run into someone who shared his circumstances ever, let alone so soon.

"You should fight first, otherwise you might not get a chance." Yoshirou said jokingly, hoping to counteract the other boy's harsh tone. 

Elizabeth

"Huh, two 'magical boys' in one go. And here I thought it was going to be hard finding anyone else that cat contracted" Elizabeth commented upon the other boy coming up, before snapping her fingers, "Oooh, now I get it, you wanted me out of the place so I didn't get killed by that Witch you were hunting, or otherwise didn't want me to kill steal" she said, before leaning back, giving the boy a grin, "I appreciate the thought, but I'm still planning to kill that thing. Honestly, it's like Yoshirou said: You can go first if you want. As long as it's dead, I'm good on the matter" she stated with a shrug. 

In all honesty, this was a neat change of pace. She'd been completely secretive over the last week with her new powers, and now she had not one, but TWO people that were in the same boat. It felt nice to talk to people who were like her. And hell, if they all wanted the Witch dead, three against one had a better chance of winning than taking the Witch on alone.

Rosalyn gently picked up her Miles and started petting the furry little thing as she waited for a response from the asphodel tenders, and after a few more moments passed she briefly considered dropping the cat/bunny thing on one the tender's heads to get their attention as she continued to ask with, "Hello? Did you hear what I said earlier? I just wanted to know what these flowers were called because they certainly look pleasing to the eye don't they?."

"Yeah, don't want random people getting killed if I can avoid it. There's too much of that already." He shrugged. "Looks like I'll have to show you both how it's done, then." The irritable expression shifted slightly behind his sunglasses, but didn't vanish. "I don't suppose that damn weasel gave you any tips about actually finding the things, though, did it?"

Yoshirou

Yoshirou shifted a bit uncomfortably when Maridox brought up the magical boy thing again, he wished she wasn't so fixated on it. His discomfort grew when she used his name, did she think they were that familiar already? No, her own name was more than a little foreign, more likely she just didn't have the same sense of customs as Yoshirou. He decided it best to give her a gentle reminder. "Haruki, please, until we're more familiar."

He went quiet again while the other boy spoke. "I'll add to that sentiment. These witches are a danger to people, and our job is to stop them, so it stands to reason that our job is also to save their would-be victims." He said, "But no, Kyubey didn't give me any advice for finding them. I was planning to go back to the amusement park later this evening, once the police are gone." He didn't have any other leads, so that was the best he could think of. He hoped one of the other two might have a better idea,but wasn't holding out much hope.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:38 PM, GM_3826 said:

"...I'm a magical girl too..."  Junko whispered.  "I kind of have to..." She said as she sighed.

"Besides, this is where I go to relax... generally. It doesn't always work..." She said. Doesn't work most of the time, in fact. She thought.

"I'm coming along, too..."

"Well i guess since we've met why not get introductions over and done with," said Rika as she surveyed her surroundings, no sign of the witch yet, but she could sense the precense of said witch " I'm Rika, how may i address you?" 

31 minutes ago, Bam the 25th said:

"Well i guess since we've met why not get introductions over and done with," said Rika as she surveyed her surroundings, no sign of the witch yet, but she could sense the precense of said witch " I'm Rika, how may i address you?" 

"My name is Junko Yamada." Junko said. She had the vague instinct to bow, but she shaked it off.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance" said Rika. she took a few steps towards the flower patch and stepped on the flowers, to see how will those strange people react

Elizabeth

At Yoshirou's reminder, Elizabeth looked back at him with a confused look, before realization hit her, "Oh, right, my apologies" she said, bringing her free hand to the back of her head in embarrassment, her hand vanishing underneath her large amount of hair, "Kyubey didn't give me any advice either. I was just planning to walk through the place until I found it or it found me. Though..." she added, leaning back as she contemplated, "If we AVOID the police, we can at least try and find the Witch. I can't say for certain if it's there, but if it is, then I don't want to leave people who can't actually take one on in it's territory" she stated, straightening herself and dropping her arm again, adding in a shrug "Unfortunately, my abilities only give me the ability to fly well. Not much I can do about not getting seen."

Valerie. Arriving at the business district there doesn't seem to be much going on aside from people walking about. Though on your way to where the tabloid alleged the incidents happened you see a girl around your age walking holding her hand out while occasionally stopping almost as if she was following a compass or something similar. Eventually, the girl turned down an alleyway in-between to tall towers the place that the tabloids said the incidents happened.

Iva. Traveling through the abandoned rides and buildings doing your best to avoid being in the open as you make your way to the ferris wheel. Once you got closer from your hiding spot you see a police car sitting near the ride as well as crime scene tape blocking off the ride. You also see the cop from before talking with another cop next to the car they haven't noticed you yet it seems.

Rosalyn,Rika, and Junko. The tenders don't seem to even notice you talking to them. Though once you get close enough to the flowers you notice that it seems that three of the tenders are planting them and the other three are pulling them back out. They continue this even when Rika steps on the flowers even pulling out the crushed flowers and replanting them.

Valerie looks around before shrugging and following after. Either they were part of the problem or they were an ally... it occurs to Valerie that she never actually asked what witches normally look like. That may cause a problem if they aren't immeadietly obvious.

Kage grunted. "Well, am gonna go find a gap in the fence or some shit. They can't cover the entire park, and it's not like this place has got a good security system any more." The boy started to leisurely stroll toward said fence, judging the height and condition of it along the length. "Or failing that, quietly put a hole in one of the buildings on the edge. I'm stronger than I was before." He was a little surprised at encountering another magical boy as well. A part of him wanted to ask what his situation was. . . and another part was glad that the topic had finally been dropped for the moment. 

Rosalyn decided to try and get the flower tender's attentions by slowly but surely placing her Miles down on one of their heads, causing the cute little thing to stretch out a bit and make an equally cute 'kyu~' sound and attempt to lie down on top of their head.

Valerie. You don't see any sign of the girl once you turn down the same alleyway. The only thing you see is a strange glimmer of light almost like a portal of some sort in the middle of the alleyway.  Best you can guess you can make from what Kyubey has told you this is the entrance to a witches labyrinth.

Kage.  You easily find a hole in the fence that you can fit through....it looks like someone just recently had gone through it as well.

Rosalyn. Once you place Mils on the head of the tender they turn and looks at you their face looks heavy from exhaustion and a lack of sleep on their neck you see a black mark of some design that sort of looks like a flower wrapping around something. After a few moments Mils is unable to find any comfort on the head an jumps back to you. and the tender goes back to there work.

Rosalyn then lets out a sigh and takes a picture of the mark present on the tender's necks and she places her kyubey down on the flowerbed to find an excuse to lean down for just long enough to pull out as many of the asphodels she can get in one go and tear the flowers up.
"Alright fine, If you don't tell me where the witch is I will personally tear out all of these flowers and give Miles an oversized and full digestive system just so that he can relieve himself on your precious flowers and everyone tending it."

Seeing that her last action didnt get the tenders' attention, Rika sighed and was about to start walking when she noticed a strange girl with her cat. She approached the girl and said "hey, how did you get that person's attention, and did you notice anything worth knowing about them?"

Elizabeth

For the most part, once Kage had moved to the fence, Elizabeth followed, glancing around as she did so. She wasn't seeing too many openings herself... Though, she wasn't really looking hard enough for that, "You can do that, if you want. I've got my own plan" she stated once they were far enough from the entrance that the cop from earlier wouldn't see her, before focusing what little magical energy she had to jump up, using her wind magic to make the wind itself help her do so, going straight over the fence and landing on the other side.

Once she had landed, she turned around, putting two fingers on her forward in a sort of salute to Kage and Haruki, before turning back around and beginning to move in on her own, making sure to go slow so they could catch up to her, if they wanted to.

Yoshirou

"No, they can't cover the entire park." Yoshirou agreed, "But they will certainly be covering the area we need to explore: The Ferris wheel. There's really no point in trying to infiltrate the park if we can't reach our destination." The Ferris wheel was where the body had been found, it stood to reason that it was where the witch would be, and also the location that the police would be investigating most. He really didn't see any reason to sneak into the park until the police were no longer there to obstruct them. "Before we part ways, do you have a phone? We should exchange information." This was addressed primarily to the boy, since he was closest and his situation was curious, but Yoshirou made certain that Maridox could hear him as well.

Kage tilted his head back toward Yoshirou. "Suit yourself. I've got nothing better to do, and I'll go insane if I just sit around. When the witch is dead before you get back, you'll know why." He heard the sound of Elizabeth hopping over the fence, but didn't immediately process what it meant. Instead, he sighed slightly before catching himself; writing his number for people was a pain in the ass, and it had actually become more of one since he rather abruptly regained his sight. Still, he pulled out a bit of notebook paper from a pocket and un-crumpled it, before slowly and painstakingly scrawling a set of numbers on it. "Here. Just call me if you need a rescue, or something." Kage held the note out in Yoshirou's direction.