Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

3 hours ago, LeoYT said:

they better change that Lin voice before she comes through your computer screen and disintegrates them... actually she won't need to go through the screen to do that
Sirius can't send Lin to the shadow realm: 

She is the shadow realm

she put aldrin in the ground

knows the true power of flex tape (She sawed ame in half but it still can't repair Amaria and Titanias relationship)

can turn anyone she wishes into a low tier nuzlocker

Deleted Monika without even installing DDLC

Defeated Slender man in a staring contest

Has the power to make EA an actually good company

Elias walks with herf

told Gordon Ramsay that his beef wellington was raw

evolved a tranquil into a powerful Staraptor

Beat iceman Etika and supa hot fire in a 2v1 rap battle

She OHKOs a Sturdy Steelix

Leo, this comment needs to be a meme LOL

wp_ss_20181019_0001 (2).png

On 10/18/2018 at 8:42 AM, Abyssreaper99 said:

Who do you think is more powerful:

Lin or Chuck Norris?

Lin is the secret mother of Chuck Norris, so it's pretty self-explanatory 🤷‍♂️

On 10/18/2018 at 9:57 AM, ProjectIceman said:

She OHKOs a Sturdy Steelix

"Screw the rules, I have green hair"! 

• Haha 2

On 10/17/2018 at 3:42 PM, Abyssreaper99 said:

Who do you think is more powerful:

Lin or Chuck Norris?

Lin can use Breakneck Blitz on anyone she looks at so its obvious she wins

Starting to get tired of Nappy calling every gym "unfair" because he lost a few times to something he didn't prep for. AND he's not even nuzlocking anymore, so I don't get why he's getting so mad over losing. I can understand Serra and her gym, but Noel has a team that doesn't even benefit much from the terrain, and in some cases I would say that the terrain is against him. The only things I would say are "unfair" about his team would be the Cinccino, and maybe the Porygon if you set off the berry. On top of that, after he finally beats the gym, he basically calls it easy, even though he just got clapped beforehand. It's either he calls a gym stupid easy, or so difficult that it's bs, and he's not even gotten to endgame yet. But those are my two cents on the subject, I only wish that he would accept that he just plain lost.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Gainery said:

Starting to get tired of Nappy calling every gym "unfair" because he lost a few times to something he didn't prep for. AND he's not even nuzlocking anymore, so I don't get why he's getting so mad over losing. I can understand Serra and her gym, but Noel has a team that doesn't even benefit much from the terrain, and in some cases I would say that the terrain is against him. The only things I would say are "unfair" about his team would be the Cinccino, and maybe the Porygon if you set off the berry. On top of that, after he finally beats the gym, he basically calls it easy, even though he just got clapped beforehand. It's either he calls a gym stupid easy, or so difficult that it's bs, and he's not even gotten to endgame yet. But those are my two cents on the subject, I only wish that he would accept that he just plain lost.

Hes showing the symptoms of a low tier nuzlocker

the Cinccino is perfectly fair, kings rock, skill link is a common strat many people use as for the porygon if you send in a special wall first to get the attack boost your gonna be fine