Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

Just now, lordkillroy6667 said:

actualy prankster murkrow perish song and a focus sash and a mon with sturdy can wall him for 3 turns

You CAN win it, but you're not MEANT to. a big difference here. You can scum your way to victory in that battle, but without doing so you prolly won't win, you're technically, not meant to do so, and 3, in a locke format that scumming is even harder

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

You CAN win it, but you're not MEANT to. a big difference here. You can scum your way to victory in that battle, but without doing so you prolly won't win, you're technically, not meant to do so, and 3, in a locke format that scumming is even harder

how is it scumming it is a viable option in the game and if solaris had more than his bullshit garchomp on his team here then he could just swap.

Just now, lordkillroy6667 said:

how is it scumming it is a viable option in the game and if solaris had more than his bullshit garchomp on his team here then he could just swap.

I used scumming as I didn't know a better word. as, as I mentioned, you're not supposed to win that battle without tricks like that. And those tricks are kinda scummy. It's a forced Loss, and those are usually not won by any normal means

• Veterans

I'd rather they not win that fight. If nothing else the reaction to just how strong the 'Leader' of Team Meteor is should be a good watch. Makes Lin's entrance a LOT more intimidating down the line too, given that she's straight up introduced as being even more powerful than Solaris.

• Upvote 1

Stumbled upon  this thread looking for the upload schedule for the penta op so i guess i'll just ask here?

And is anyone really impressed with how well Nappy is doing. I knew he was a good nuzlocker but his run so far is astonishing

Edited by Bignoob27

3 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Stumbled upon  this thread looking for the upload schedule for the penta op so i guess i'll just ask here?

And is anyone really impressed with how well Nappy is doing. I knew he was a good nuzlocker but his run so far is astonishing

Monday Wednesday & Friday i think

Edited by lordkillroy6667
spelling
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

can't get blocked by the King here

11 minutes ago, lordkillroy6667 said:

Monday Wednesday & Friday i think

you are correct.

13 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Imo nappy has been playing it a lot safer than the other members of the penta op crew except for maybe heated mo. For instance he has been the only one to keep his starter this long but part of it has been he's been using it minimally in major battles

1 hour ago, EternalJinn said:

Imo nappy has been playing it a lot safer than the other members of the penta op crew except for maybe heated mo. For instance he has been the only one to keep his starter this long but part of it has been he's been using it minimally in major battles

In a game like this you should play as safe as nappy has been. tbh after their julia battle i expected Florina to wipe them or the double battle pulse tangrowth

Edited by Bignoob27

Watching now. Looks like they're going back through all the encounters. Apparently Nappy went and looked up most of them and is walking the others through. Which is good IMO. At the very least it shows people watching who may be leery about the difficulty that there are actually a lot more options available early than would have been apparent from a normal blind run.

11 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Haven't finished it yet nappy soloing the pangoro and beartic is interesting though I wish it was on screen because it's a little suscpecious but whatever

Naw. He wouldn't do us like that. Btw, you have A LOT of encounters they got today to list down in this thread. Haha. xD

Mo reading the gravestone of Elizabeth Connel, then he names the Shuppet Elizabeth. ;-;

Edit: Did he start crying when he saw the Croagunk??? 😟

Edited by Chiko

29 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

they have so much trouble getting through the slums, imagine what route 2 will be like...

Nevermind the battles, poor Jay will be stumped by the puzzle more than the future leaders (that's saying a lot).