Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

7 minutes ago, calmseismitoad said:

wow, i would appreciate that buddy, please can i have them 

here ya go............ note its also compatible with reborn so you can use them over there as well if you so choose

SharedPC.rxdata

EDIT: note some have held items and some dont so do keep that in mind

Edited by ArcBolt27

5 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

they are all level 80 just so you know meaning they are immediately ready for v11 so you will need to use a hefty amount of reverse candies if you wish to use them otherwise................

i just can't thank you enough man

5 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

they are all level 80 just so you know meaning they are immediately ready for v11 so you will need to use a hefty amount of reverse candies if you wish to use them otherwise................

sorry to disturb you again dude, but just copying the save file isn't working for me

On 10/1/2018 at 6:23 PM, Zumi said:

while y'all are waiting for v11, have a doodle of a certain crazy ice lady i did for a warmup earlier today :^)

Hide contents

unknown.png

...fun fact, i actually have to start the game over myself as well because my SSD died a few weeks ago and it was Pain(TM) but it's a good excuse to play the game when u gotta test it, don't you think? :V

Funny, every time i think about Angie this image pops up in my head, lol.

Spoiler

I love that face btw ! 😃

• Developers
23 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

It's my 19th birthday today, can i get a screenshot as a present?

I'm Joking.

I totally would, but there isn't much left to show that's not a blatant spoiler. Sorry : (.

Happy belated birthday tho!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/1/2018 at 5:23 PM, Zumi said:

while y'all are waiting for v11, have a doodle of a certain crazy ice lady i did for a warmup earlier today :^)

Hide contents

unknown.png

...fun fact, i actually have to start the game over myself as well because my SSD died a few weeks ago and it was Pain(TM) but it's a good excuse to play the game when u gotta test it, don't you think? :V

Love it great work!!

• Like 2

On 10/1/2018 at 11:23 AM, Zumi said:

Hide contents

unknown.png

Looks... Genuinely terrifying.

Until you realize that Cold Truth was nerfed... a long time ago. And Ice is overall the worst type competitively.

But Angie doesn't exactly need Pokemon to kill people now, does she?

3 hours ago, Armakan77 said:

Today is my birthday but instead of you giving me a presente let me give you somo of my free time doodles while we wait for v11 my children

minimelia1.png

minimelia2.png

i love this game soo much and in 2 or 3 months maybe we will get our hands in v11 YAAAAIIII!!!!

Untitled-v.png

Untitled-2.png

I'm making dis my home and lock screen 👀

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Armakan77 said:

Today is my birthday but instead of you giving me a presente let me give you somo of my free time doodles while we wait for v11 my children

minimelia1.png

minimelia2.png

i love this game soo much and in 2 or 3 months maybe we will get our hands in v11 YAAAAIIII!!!!

Untitled-v.png

Untitled-2.png

KAWAiiiii , i love it those are so beautiful and cute love them.

I picked up the game a couple weeks back as an introduction back into the realm of Pokemon fan-games. I had played Pokemon Insurgence and finished it late last year, which kind of turned me off to fangames due to the fact that there wasn't any that I could find that could get the sheer quality that Insurgence brought (in my opinion) of story and difficulty. Then I came across a post on Google+ (It isn't dead!) raving about how good Reborn was. Looking into it, I was turned off as it was bragged about how 'pro' you have to be to succeed in it. So I kept searching and came across Rejuvenation on the forums.

I must say, I am blown away about how good the game is. MAJOR props to Jan and whoever else is developing it, and I have recommended this to EVERYONE in the pokemon community that I have ties to. What I love about this can't be properly explained without a multi-page rant on how great this is, but the way that I reacted when events happened tugged my heartstrings like nothing since I played Insurgence. I guess what I am trying to say is this, in the barest minimum that I can:

This game is one of the best I have played in a while. I cannot wait for the next update. Salu the Empoleon, Robin the Talonflame, Serendipity the Serperior, Samantha the Mawile, and (whoever else I rotate around depending on what's needed or not.) My mind is readied to be blown, Jan. What do you have to explore through this time?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PeacefulTyrant said:

I hear there'll be multiple saves in this next update and I really hope so otherwise I can't do my fully planned poison-only playthrough for my youtube channel!

why wouldnt u be able to without multiple save files?

5 hours ago, PeacefulTyrant said:

I hear there'll be multiple saves in this next update and I really hope so otherwise I can't do my fully planned poison-only playthrough for my youtube channel!

You already can by moving the Game.rxdata file in the Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation folder somewhere else.

• Upvote 3

On 10/2/2018 at 10:56 PM, Armakan77 said:

minimelia1.png

minimelia2.png

Untitled-v.png

Untitled-2.png

Nice looks good.

On 10/2/2018 at 3:56 PM, Armakan77 said:

minimelia1.png

minimelia2.png

Untitled-v.png

Untitled-2.png

Nice work.... Now we wait for the others.

Now back to topic at hand.... Now the tournament...... I suspect we will either:
A. Win
B. Lose
C. 1st Place will not belong to us because of Bribery. (Assassin Creed 2 Golden Mask reference)
D. Knock some Sense into Adam and Val.....
E. Find Saki and hopefully not fucked in the head like Val and Adam are.
F. Fight NIM once again and this time destroy her.
G. Crescent got some explaining to do if she decides to grace us with her presence....
or
H. All of the above. (Yes A and B are combined to C. It may not make sense but whatever)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Anthony810 said:

Now back to topic at hand.... Now the tournament...... I suspect we will either:
A. Win
B. Lose
C. 1st Place will not belong to us because of Bribery. (Assassin Creed 2 Golden Mask reference)
G. Crescent got some explaining to do if she decides to grace us with her presence....
or
H. All of the above. (Yes A and B are combined to C. It may not make sense but whatever)

interesting theories tbh, i had one where mid way thru the tournament like say in the semi finals something would happen to us which would prevent us from finishing the tournament thus forfieting our current spot in the ranks

25 minutes ago, Anthony810 said:

A. Win
B. Lose
or

I'm hoping for A, D, E and F but FIX her instead of break her. I like Nim. If Crescent shows up again, I'm gonna murder her.

14 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

I'm hoping for A, D, E and F but FIX her instead of break her. I like Nim. If Crescent shows up again, I'm gonna murder her.

Definitely and beat the doppelgangers