[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

Like the others, I think there are weird inconsistencies surrounding Amine's reports.

I have a theory. It relies on a lot of assumptions though, meaning Occam's razor wouldn't be kind to it...

Amine may be a maf feeding us fake cop reports. On day 2, he "bussed" one of his peers, Roswell, in order to gain our trust. However, the mafia somehow had the ability to prevent the lynch, and they used it to save Roswell. Then, on day 3, Amine claims to have received a corrupted report on Roswell, letting him off the hook, and follows up with a new report on Newt.

Regardless of whether I am right or completely wrong, I believe lynching one of the following: Roswell, Amine, or Newt, can give us a good idea of where the other 2 stand, depending on the result.

I don't feel inclined to vote Newt because I don't trust Amine's reports, but I don't want to lynch Amine either because in case he's sincere, he has a very valuable role.

Therefore,

[Eliminate] Roswell

If he flips town, then Amine is probably trustworthy, meaning Newt isn't. If he flips maf, Amine is probably scummy.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

12 hours until the end of Day 3.

If nothing changes, there is a tie between Newt and Roswell. In this case, our beloved Mayor would decide the outcome.

If nothing changes, the Recruiter role will be disclosed.

These people need to cast their vote: @Bok Choi @sailboat @LykosHand @Psychic Bean Sheep @Mr. Knightly @purplecicada @Caimie

These people need to post once more: Caimie, Corso, @Amine Chankey3ft7 @DigitalAmber @Paul25

These people need to post twice: Psychic Bean Sheep, Mr. Knightly, purplecicada

"@Amine Chankey3ft7

First: How you know Ross' report was corrupt

Second: Why are you targetting me and forgetting about Ross all of sudden

Third: If you make me roleclaim I'll make you regret that"

@dive i didnt target you though??????

I just assumed that my report on Ross was corrupted because his last posts seems townie

Again im not 100% sure on my reports so there is the chance that they aren't accurate

I'll [Vote] Divergent for the sole reason that he's making me seem like i targeted him

"I just assumed that my report on Ross was corrupted because his last posts seems townie"

Oof that's a BIG assumption. He could be good at lying, and it's not like either of you have done a very good job of trying to prove yourselves innocent. We're back where we were on the first lynching day, because if Amine is to be believed this time, he has NO concrete proof that his message was corrupted in the first place like he claimed at the beginning of the day. At least we'll know based on who gets lynched tonight. If Ross is maf, chances are Newt could be maf as well.  

[eliminate] Roswell 

Pls keep in mind that Bok posted his post while I was writing mine

So Amine said (page 9): "So apparently my last report was corrupted and RosWell isn't Mafia." Then he changed his version to: "I just assumed that my report on Ross was corrupted because his last posts seems townie".
Ok then let's look at what Roswell said before Amine's FIRST statement (since it would be illogical if Amine changed his opinon based on what Roswell said after he did it, wouldn't it?):

"OK, not actually sure how I'm still alive. Thanks to the Doctor, I guess?"

"Probability is also 4+ syllables, which I also said, for reference (I guess I did just say it again). Also, instinctive is only 3 syllables. Not sure how relevant that is, but there you go."

"In that case, we can confirm that said mafia role is neither myself nor CrimsonDragon, if Lia's analysis of the thread (and Alistair's claim) is correct (CD said confirmation after I did, I said information after CD did, and we're both alive). Not sure how much that means, but at least it's something."

"I mean, I'dve been killed at the beginning of the night, as the quoted text says, which is technically during the night, so it sounds like it could fall under the doctor's purview. At least, that's how I interpreted it."

Now, maybe it's just me, but I don't see which post could have made Amine change his mind, For this reason, I'll follow Ali's plan

[Eliminate] Amine Chankey3ft7

The sun has set.

~ Night 3 ~

Night 3 begins!

You can no longer post in this thread until Day 4 begins.

Within the next 24 hours, you may send me your Night Actions.

Tomorrow morning you will receive the news on today's events.

The following players have received their first warning for not fulfiling the lynch vote or post number requirement: @DigitalAmber @Mr. Knightly @Psychic Bean Sheep

The following players have received their second warning for not fulfilling the lynch vote and post number requirement: @purplecicada

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat

07. Newt

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus [Town - Killed? Night 1]

19. Jace Stormkirk

20. Amine Chankey3ft7

~ Day 4 ~

Breaking news!!

Spoiler

21bq3op.jpg

There was a tie in Disclosing Votes between the Recruiter and Mr. Hyde. No info gets disclosed, then 😞 

Opening post updated.

You have now 48 hours to discuss.

• Today you are required to cast a Lynch Vote: [Eliminate] Player Name / [Unvote] Player Name
  • If you wish, you may also cast a Disclosing Vote: [Disclose] Role Name / [Cancel] Role Name
  • Finally, you must post at least two messages in this thread.

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat

07. Newt

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus [Town - Killed? Night 1]

19. Jace Stormkirk

20. Amine Chankey3ft7

Welp apparently I chose a statement that wasn't clear enough so I don't have anything to determine if Amine is mafia or not.

Also, did anyone vote disclose Mr Hyde....? I don't remember that.

Judging by the change on the title of the thread I wouldn't be surprised if there was a role (probs the corrupted role we disclosed last day phase) whose purpose is to try to make the game last enough to be freed (?) it makes sense in my head.

Also no mafia kill again. Nice. It seems not disclosing that was a good idea.

[Disclose] Recruiter

Oh wait. Amine was telling the truth about him receiving a report that said newt was mafia. The message arrived a few minutes before my first post I should have checked my inbox before sending.

[Eliminate] Newt

Well since Amine was saying the truth about Newt, i will join the bw. 

[Eliminate] Newt

Also i received a message from the Spy, where it says that last night was looking at me from behind. Well, i have a message for whoever is the spy: Well thank you for watching my back 😉

Pros of not exposing the mafia rule. 😏

Yay, Roswell the scum had been lynched, now let's press on to Newt. feelscool

Vote: Newt

Rip Newt, your useful role is useless after we lynch you. What a tragic fate.......

And Lia, we did it at the very first phase afaik. But wait, how there had been a tie between those two roles. IG there had been glitch of some sort which compared the first day's disclosure with last day. 😱

Good, we caught our first culprit. I had a feeling we were right. However, it would seem I was wrong about Newt... I'd like to hear any defense he may have before going with the flow, but he is in a precarious situation indeed.

Info of the day, courtesy of my archeo ability: Grand Sorcerer, if you want to unlock your secret ability, you have to "make the Copycat fail"... whatever it means. I hope this will be clearer for you than for me.

But wait, how there had been a tie between those two roles. IG there had been glitch of some sort which compared the first day's disclosure with last day

IT MUST THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STANDO

BTW, Corso was probably trying to protect an ally of his. Although, this statement is evidenceless, I'm skeptical about him being an another scum.