Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The funny thing. If they buff cloud's throws to at at least combo all of way to kill percentage, only chars that efficiently edge guard cloud can stop him. And minor Bayonetta nerds please. Nothing too major. Buff the low tiers again.

Edit: Ally was at my weekly this Monday at the time posting this.

The funny thing. If they buff cloud's throws to at at least combo all of way to kill percentage, only chars that efficiently edge guard cloud can stop him. And minor Bayonetta nerds please. Nothing too major. Buff the low tiers again.

Edit: Ally was at my weekly this Monday at the time posting this.

you're not making much sense. check your english a bit.

And why would they buff a throw and suddenly it allows him to combo to kill percent? He's not shiek or bayo. The man can rush down but he doesn't really combo.

Patch isn't out yet and this smells very fishy, yet people are taking the bait.

I wouldn't trust anything until the patch hits live.

When you said that, that could make me thinking a bit. Especially when sm4sh modding is now.

I'll wait when it's live.

my biggest problem with bayo was her DABK kill combo from 50+ on most characters, that seems to be out now, also most of her jank 0-deaths from DABK are gone, but it seems that she might still has some 0-deaths from her regular ABK still

Well. Bayo got the luigi nerf due some 0-deaths are still there (mostly on the ground) She is possibly still viable but if I were to rank her as of now (day 1 of 1.1.6) she is a B tier because she still have some of her combos potential but it is worth noting she lost her main tool: 0-death ladders. Hopefully Bayonetta mains would rebound back. Although for those who are going to GOML 2016, RIP your chances for making it out of pools.

Well. Bayo got the luigi nerf due some 0-deaths are still there (mostly on the ground) She is possibly still viable but if I were to rank her as of now (day 1 of 1.1.6) she is a B tier because she still have some of her combos potential but it is worth noting she lost her main tool: 0-death ladders. Hopefully Bayonetta mains would rebound back. Although for those who are going to GOML 2016, RIP your chances for making it out of pools.

nah none of her 0-deaths can work anymore, if the DABK nerf didn't take those out, the witch twist nerf did, it's increasingly more DIable to get fair 1 into up b now, overall my initial impressions is that bayo's around C tier, she literally gained nothing from any of this unlike luigi or diddy kong did

Jigglypuff is probably never going to get touched again if it hasn't been thus far.

It's actually gotten to the point where tier lists are giving it the Brawl Ganon treatment and putting it in its own tier below the others.

tbh i hope we get another patch with bayo buffs cause honestly she doesn't make sense as a character anymore, all her specials got jacked up so bad she doesn't play anywhere close to what she looked like in the trailer

The good Bayo players will adapt and probably resort to the keep-away strat that had been working for many before the nerfs and remained largely untouched.

She's definitely not getting buffed.

tbh i hope we get another patch with bayo buffs cause honestly she doesn't make sense as a character anymore, all her specials got jacked up so bad she doesn't play anywhere close to what she looked like in the trailer

hello stop that he's already good and annoying to play against ):

Adapt to your Nerfed character, dank hypocrite.

hello i refuse to believe that sakurai will leave her with that garbage DABK she has now, it only leaves more salt in the wound that he actually decreased the damage that it does as well knowing it can't connect with itself anymore

i don't think she's totally unviable but even the slightest DI now can stop her from doing any combos related to use her up and side specials, her whole gameplay revolves around landing a witch time to end the stock now which i don't think is particularly fun or interactive gameplay for the bayo player or her opponent, either way I'll definitely stick to being a ZSS main with bayo/dpit as secondaries now

Smash 4 patches is mostly stupid and balance devolopment is idiotic in a nusthell.

It's very rare they balance the roster really. They can't buff on characters that needs very much.

The nerfs are also mostly not done right. Only very few of them i think myself is alright, but often i dislike them.