[IC] PMD: Explorers of Dusk [Not Accepting Sign-Ups]

Newt

The Swalot even tried to defend the attacks, but the only thing he could do was scream in pain as he was attacked 5 times. Surprisingly enough, even with his bulky body and massive HP, it seemed he couldn't tank 5 different attacks, and just disappeared in the ordinary purple smoke while screaming, and turning into a medium black gem.

Victory!

Spoiler

HP

Altasal (51/59)

Edwin (49/49)

Elías (43/49)

Leo (50/50)

Sparks (46/52)

Swalot (0/74)

Simisear (0/64)

Spoiler

image.png.0939b61a543317f001cc0b94d689b1b7.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Urgh... At least that confirms that there are more shadow pokemon on this floor. We did well in not going directly to the next floor." Said Elías, still a bit affected by the poison. 

"Indeed, indeed, who knows what dangers and treasures still lie ahead of us!" Edwin, a bit embarrassed to not have been useful at all during the previous skirmish, displays slightly forced energy and enthusiasm. Examining the room's walls, he thinks aloud: "Ah, the same symbols and scriptures as before, I do wonder what they could mean... regardless! I see only one way to go, other than the one we came from. Shall we traipse right past this door and delve onwards?"

Tsk tsk, Leo clicked his tongue.

"Dandy sword, don't sell yourself short," he said to Edwin and punched him playfully. "Against a fire and poison type, you were at terrible disadvantage."

Saying that aloud made a thought come to him, however.

"You know who else is at disadvantage? Me. I'm getting hungry and bored," Leo stretched and yawned to make a point. "Wonder how long it's been since we left the camp."