[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

@Alaris That's me and I'm not glitched. 

[Eliminate] pcmay

I'm voting pcmay because I really can't think of any other suspects.

She also didn't really contribute to anything, I'd like to hear her side of view and this might get some words out of her before the phase ends.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excuse me I'm a girl!

Also didn't you guys pay attention to what I just said? I said it was me who inherited her role wtf are you saying Paul? Check Day 6 phase post.

I'm not scum. Okay idfc anymore if there's some werewolf role or something

I'm a Carl [Glitched], I can inherit a target of mine's role when they die. Lía died so I inherited her role. She's a basement dweller [Glitched], just a normie >:(

Quote isn't working so here:

[Day 6]

Whale whale whale. Look what we have here:

Walpurgis's credentials was all hacked and now she has a huge debt to pay at the bank.

Alistair's maiden heart cannot take the trolling and has left the server for good.

CONDITIONS ARE MET!

@Walpurgis's role was successfully inherited. If Walpurgis gets revived, she will no longer have any role but on the good side she's immune to system 32's effect and Dolan's effect.

Hacker's rotation will be resetted to accomodate the new event.

Besides @Paul25 we are currently trusting that crimson dragon is a roleblocker (which might be a mistake but we will know soon enough) and so he will rb you and if a troll death occurs we will know you are not the troll. 

pcmay's claim makes sense, is a role no one else claimed, and is backed up by game evidence. She seems pretty trustworthy so far.

Edited by Mr. Knightly

WAIT wait wait. Hold up.

According to the description, if a basement dweller is attacked by a hacker, the hacker dies. 

If Lía was indeed the basement dweller, she should not have been able to be killed by a hacker and hence she shouldn't be dead. 

pcmay's argument doesn't make a lot of sense UNLESS

I say UNLESS

The mentioned glitch allows the basement dweller to be killed when she's attacked.

which is kind of a sucky glitch

Just pointing that out here.

OK, so I and probably everyone now doesn't think Crimson is a hacker or troller which I forgot to state earlier (rip me). Also, feel free to role block me.

/me facepalms

Smh, I misunderstood most of the stuffs. I said that I may be wrong so here's where my fallacy lies. Nm and sorry Pcmay, I should at least check my fellow players' gender to correctly use the nouns. (he, she, XE) feelsashamed

Actually, I thought that since she had been hacked, the hacker had a specific role which can inherit others' role when he/she/XE kills a non-hacker. Basement dweller and that's glitched Q.Q ugh.

I'm confused now tbh. How'd my role would effect all other info. gathering roles in someway except Alaris'? Idk.

I simply swear that I don't know who to vote. Should I simply vote and join the majority bw or what? My gut's feeling is not on Seal and what If he is non - town? :/

Idk, I'm not making myself more suspicious by switching to others' bw like last time I supported Knighty.

Wait, but Idts that it's going to matter a lot 'cuz Seal's going to be lynched anyway and it is confirmed.

Vote: Seal

@Mr. Knightly

Right now there are supposedly 2 Trolls still alive.

They share a factional night kill on odd nights. They will select among them on who performs the kill. This player will not be able to perform active abilities.

So the chance a Troll Kill still comes through is very likely. And the possibility, that Paul25 is a troll is still there.

[N19hT 9]

th3 Uz3rs |>3C1d3D 2 $#vTd0vvN Seal. Th3 $yztEm 1z N0w xPr13nz1n9 $0m3 Pr0bL3mzzzzz  WkWkWkWkWkWk!

Hacker D u R 2 @tK 2nit3. :smirk:

The Trolls r Us. @ktiV 2N!t3

U G@!z H@b 24Rz 2 S3nD m3 Ur N19hT akzY0nzzz.

Glitch roles please refer to the first post to see your normal version while non-glitch ones wait for my pm 4 you to know what your glitch does.

Player List:

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal System32 of the trolls

7. pcmay

8. paul25

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

21. CrimsonDragon21

[Day 10]

Well this server sure is lively...

Apparently Alaris got trolled and lost interest i going back to the server.

You guys have 48hrs to discuss your next move.

Player List:

2. Mr. Knightly

7. pcmay

8. paul25

17. Alaris ??? of the friendly users

18. bok Choi

21. CrimsonDragon21

A couple possibilities/theories to consider. None of these are certain, and they are all up for discussion: 

1. CrimsonDragon roleblocked Hacker D successfully, and the troll killed Alaris, in which case he now knows the identity of Hacker D, unlike last time when Hacker D may have just not submitted their kill.

2. There are still two hackers and they found each other (which I prrsonally doubt, because the past two hacker attacks have all been Hacker D)

3. Possibly CrimsonDragon is lying about something. Last day, we thought Seal was a hacker when in fact he is actually a troll. 

4. If not, The Moderator could still be alive and protected whoever got attacked by Hacker D during the nights.

Alright guys I know I am gonna get guff for this but I have a theory hear me out. I think bok might be hacker D. Think about it. The three confirmed hackers voted candy saying it would prove bok innocent. this was day 4. some how all other comfirmed towns died except bok. and what has bok even contributed to town? almost nothing and no info. his lookout role can be either alignment. Bok also was one of the few people to not vote corso.

I trust crimsondragon, someone was rbing people I don't think that has stopped either. Instead of voting with hackers he voted on alaris because when he rbed him no one died.

Pcmay claims keyboard warrior (she inherited from a troll so I don't know her alignment) so she probably started as a lurker.

And paul can't be hacker alaris invested him yesterday. think about it guys tell me what you think. 

@pcmay @Paul25 @CrimsonDragon21 

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Her? I'm a guy XD

My lookout role hasn't yielded anything, especially since my role has unglitched. Info I got last night was simply that nobody visited Paul.

Which is quite useless and doesn't tell us anything.

There are five players left. One is a hacker, and at least one is a troll.

Me: I'm the Search Bot. Once glitched, but now I'm unglitched. I've tried to uncover something and be lucky, but nothing has come up. I know that doesn't prove my innocence, but im tellin you all this so you can understand my visiting people every night.

Crimson Dragon: He's the annoying pop-up but now he's glitched. My bet is on him blocking the Hacker last night, so if he did, that person is who we need to go after. Is he lying about his blocking? Maybe, but I don't think so. (A theory is that he's a hacker and was sure Seal was a troll, getting rid of him and gaining favor for himself)

Pcmay: She was the Glitched Keyboard Warrior. Pretty clear that she's a user, and I doubt any lurkers are around.

Paul: I don't know, and my gut says he's not trustworthy but if Alaris says he's trustworthy, I'm inclined to believe him, because Alaris could check alignments.

That brings us to Mr. Knightly. You have nothing, not even the word of another person to prove your innocence. You haven't roleclaimed when nearly everyone else has.

As such, I think that either you or Paul (or possibly even both of you) are a hacker or troll.

I'm not gonna vote yet, because I'm hoping that you both can roleclaim and prove yourself innocent.

Okay the Theory on Bok is pretty solid, but that doesn't really explain why Candy survived that attack from Bok.

Candy should have somehow shared that she had a vest or something like that. That would have helped a lot.

Pcmay claims to be Carl (glitched role).

Pcmay:

I'm a Carl [Glitched], I can inherit a target of mine's role when they die. Lía died so I inherited her role. She's a basement dweller [Glitched], just a normie >:(

I think Paul25 is troll like Alaris suspected him to be. He tried to defend Seal and blame pcmay, while we already had good evidence on Seal.
And later shifted to join the Seal BW, cause Seal was gonna get lynched anyways. And cause Alaris was in the neck of Paul25 anyways, he disposed him.

@Mr. Knightly As you see from sailboats post. Roles who weren't glitched are now glitched.
My role also got glitched. I lost the ability to roleblock people. And Boat confirmed that my block for the night will be invalidated. So noone got blocked this night.

So the question is right now. What did Hacker D, do this night? He slept again and didn't kill anyone.

@CrimsonDragon21 Got it, didn't know what the glitch would do to you. It says in the role description that some roles are user exclusive. I propose that bok is a lookout hacker and since it was not her night to attack she watched candy. the hackers then used it to help make bok seem innocent. 

@Bok Choi the gender pronoun was a typo sorry lol. I won't make everyone role claim cause it only really helps hackers. I never claimed because it would defeat the purpose. I am now glitched garbage role. I was the garbageposter having two lives.

Incredible.........I'm dumbstrucked to know about Seal's alignment plus Role. System 32 reverted glitch and non-glitch role altogether smh. Now I have the ability to visit a dead chat. However, that chat is new and just another dead chat to my utter dismay. In fact, I'm unable to dig out any possible and solid info. for most of the users with certain and definite evidence haven't joined it yet and even some of them have joined, they're clueless about any sort of info. so it's just a vain to search for info. there. All deads were saying is that Town won't won for sure :rage:

As it is seen that those informations can't serve our purpose i.e scumhunting. OK so no hope from their side but yet I'll be looking for those (at irregular intervals as I'm busy nowadays) rip me.

Now, let's come to the relevant topic flowing throughout the game. Rip Alaris. :/ You could have been able to determine my alignment and could end this controversial stuffs regarding me.Controversial topic is of course about who can be the possible scum.

1. I can be the possible troll (most likely) or user (less likely) as Alaris' stated earlier and we can ascertain the fact that I'm totally unlikely to be a hacker. I'm now a paranoid based on others' philosophy since he was the one who (a town role) suspected me and found something that I ain't a hacker.

Also, I defended Seal who was just an another Troll. Idk why the heck I was supporting him. Rip me Crimson's gut on Seal was right. Sometimes Silent users and easily joining a bw could be scum. Gonna note that henceforth.

Inference: Assuming I were a troll, wouldn't it had been a reckless move performed by me. I mean according to others I killed Alaris and I'm the potential troll. I thought scums always performs a move which would prove them a bit neutral for eg, trolls killed Hypurr the other day.

I blame my gut for the other situation.

Eh I know it's not yet enough to defend me unfortunately. :/

2. Knight's outlook states that Bok could be the potential hacker by making us realize that Candy has been protected by a Vest from his visit; accordingly his loudmouth type of role shouted aloud mankind each and everyone aware.

Inference: It's highly unlikely that Candy had a vest which she got from a mysterious link ig or a vest provider and I forgot If the vest provider is present in the game or not. Eh no IG.

I may be wrong like I had been before and this could again turn me into a suspect. Personally I'm quite reluctant to confess that he is an another hacker and that's all.

3. Hacker's Na hasn't been mentioned over there.

Inference:

It's possible that the hacker and Troll visited the same person and due to this randomly Trolls had a priority over Alaris' and their action had been shown while the hacker's action had been ommitted.

Or

Someone possibly would have blocked them from performing their Na or the targeted user had been protected.

Or

They were too preoccupied to commit their NA.

Or

Hacker visited a hacker.

Either of these could be possible mostly the first one IMO.

4. Pcmay is a Lurker.

Yeah, If it comes true than Lykos was totally right. I don't have any of mine thoughts over it.

5. We had a good evidence on seal.

Inference: huh, really. Maybe I missed it and was accusing pcmay. I apologize.

My thoughts on the matter are over. I could still be considered suspicious based on others.

Indeed I personally think this too but alas I have no choice to defend myself more so as to prove my innocence I won't present or cooperate greatly regarding scum hunt because I have a greater probability of becoming wrong which may hinder our way.

I may just join a random bw under some consideration in my next post. 

P.S Rectify me just in case I'm incorrect in some way. 

Edited by Paul25
I missed something up earlier.

@CrimsonDragon21  @Paul25 Just to clarify I don't think Bok attacked candy. There are certain roles that are user exclusive, and there are roles that are hacker exclusive, and then there are a bunch of neutral roles. There were always four hackers. only one could attack each night. I think that the other nights the other hackers were just using there different abilities like boks lookout ability. That or else CrimsonDragon is hacker d but this seems less likely to me idk. 

Also what were you paul before the glitch?

I didn't consider that they both attacked the same person, and that makes sense actually. After Alaris' roleclaim, the hackers and trolls would probably make taking out Alaris their top priority. 

We're running out of time and I don't have the slightest idea of who to lynch because everyone seems to have evidence proving they're innocent and evidence arguing their guilt in so many ways.

On an extra note, iirc @Mr. Knightly

You're the garbageposter? Do you happen to know if you've been attacked before?

If nobody has any ideas to share, I gotta go with my gut. The only one here whose posting patterns somewhat match Seal's posting patterns (being kinda quiet, sneaking in a vote last minute) is pcmay, so I  dunno bout this but

[eliminate] pcmay

@Mr. Knightly Does your Shitposter role (glitched) give you other abilities. Or did it just stay the same.

And i get what you mean, Mr. Knightly. We were all somehow bamboozled. On that day where Bok visited Candy and no Hackeraction occurred, we all thought that Hacker found Hacker. And with the reveal of Candys allignment to Town, we all got the impression, that Bok was also Town. But as you mentioned it was Hacker B's turn to attack.

Somehow i get the feeling Bok is a Hacker, cause he wants to lynch pcmay. She has the Basement Dweller Role and is not glitched anymore. A big hindrance for Hackers.

So what we got so far:

• Mr. Knightly: Shitposter --> Shitposter (glitched)
  • pcmay: Carl (glitched) --> inherit Lias role - Basement Dweller (glitched) --> Basement Dweller
  • Bok Choi: Search Bot (glitched) --> Search Bot
  • Myself: Annoying Pop-Up --> Annoying Pop-Up (glitched)

I don't really know what Pauls Role is. He tells us a lot of things but it's not really helping much imo.

Right now my vote is either on Bok or Paul. Paul (possibly Troll) and Bok (possibly Hacker D).

@CrimsonDragon21 so basement dweller is a guaranteed non-hacker. I assume this works for inherited roles perhaps @sailboat can clarify this? But I agree best bet is probably paul or bok. So either we are right about bok and paul and we can win, or we are wrong and will lose either way. for now I say

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

imo he is the most likely hacker possibility. @Paul25@pcmay We need another vote guys.

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Sailboat said in their initial post that whoever inherited Lía's role did not inherit their alignment

So it's still possibe pcmay is either a troll or a hacker. Again, I'm not sure, but I was looking back at Alaris' posts and i saw this from last day, when he investigated Paul and Sailboat told him this:

"Paul was not a Hacker, however I felt something odd about him (overriding his 'ability')".

Alaris made it pretty clear that he believed Paul is a troll. That also makes sense when you consider Paul was one of the few people to try to defend Seal and shift the vote to pcmay even after we all voted for Seal.

So, I will change my vote, because Alaris didn't have a reason to lie, and it's a much better idea than what I had. I want to see if Venus was right from the beginning

unvote pcmay

[eliminate] Paul

I'm not a hacker but I don't have a way of proving that to you now. I feel I've tried to help and contribute enough times to show I trust you and I'm not against you, but if you eliminate me, you're killing one of the remaining users.

Okay so I intended to post like, 9 hours ago but the post thingy wasn't loading and I was in a bad mood so I just really lost it. 

Also, you guys are dum for not asking Boat how many are the trolls and hackers are left.

There is no Hacker D. There is only one troll left.

I've only skimmed through the posts bc my phone's at 2% rn and I might make a proper post soon.