[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

The issue with playing as ana then turning into marianette still happened to me. Does green mean it's meant to be fixed in patch 1 or just in a patch still to come?

Is there a way to fix It? Don't mind playing as marianette tbh, so no big deal. 

• Like 1

When fighting garbodor for the second time in west gearen sewers and losing and returning to fight it. the game crashes and you are unable to move in v10.1, but v10 allows you to access bag and start menu but you still cannot move. the game also autosaved at the start of the fight so I am permanently stuck

Edited by sucal6
  • Upvote 1

So, I didn't catch it on screenshot unfortunately, but when surfing on Route 9, I went through this spot where my character is standing, but for some reason it let me through, as I was surfing on land! However, second time I did it, worked as it should.

rth.PNG

Okay, it actually happened again, this time through this spot, and I got it this time.

Edit: I could encounter water pokemon on land.

rhrwg.PNG

Edited by Illumi

There is something wrong with Triage. My Comfey doesn't seem to gain priority from healing moves like Draining Kiss or other health absorbing moves. It's not a very serious bug but I just wanted to let you know.

Spoiler

I am using a save from that was started in v9 but I am using it in v10, i am in the underground garufa cave i think. I just was about to go through the door that Aelita and Tommen are holding open.  I cant open any menus or move.

image.png.b144895f0edd3c8c0f623c762fd2b426.pngi was able to use a backup and comeback, when i got back there the same thing happened but i entered the cutscene above before i could get stuck.

Edited by Tone3
came back and figured a way around it

not sure if this was ever addressed or ever even mentioned but it feels like enabling fast forward increases the encounter rate even if ur walking............. and if ur running with fast forward on and have no repels then it feels like ur getting into an encounter nearly every 5 or so steps -_-

EDIT: its worth noting this was happening to me both in v9 and v10........ idk if it was a thing before then as i started playing as of v9

Edited by ArcBolt27

When i go to my bag i am unable to select anything except the first item in the list same goes when in the Pokémon menu and the Pokémarkt menu.

If anybody else has been able to fix this in some way please let me know.

Apparently Hurricane is supposed to blow away Misty Terrain. But it stayed on the field.

"* These moves will terminate this field effect: Whirlwind Gust Razor Wind Hurricane Defog Tailwind Twister Supersonic Skystrike

for misty terrain" -Azery

rsz_the_goat.png

When I used an Ether, it showed a message, then the whole battle went black after canceling when the message vanished and I couldnt see the Pokemon. Just my HP bar. Then when I launched an attack, the Pokemon showed up.

rsz_bug1.png

rsz_bug2.png

Edited by Radon

..ayt so, route 2. near the aipom tree there are 4 headbuttable trees, which 3 of them do that graphic change when selected

Spoiler

Screenshot_320.png.07aec0d1b574528ca60f37eb3da27113.png

the only one that doesnt is the one at the top left

Spoiler

Screenshot_321.png.6e5b0d634a9d50ecc8bcddafe74c53c7.png

..on top of having to recharge when no shadow mons are in the party, the purifier doesnt seem to detect shadow meowth in the party (tried on another shadow mon too in different party places)
..the healing machine in the rift forest (joltik) is yellow, but heals only once.(is deactivated like the red one)
..and uh, no narcissa/drifblim there (remade a new playthrough where she reappeared). tried during the night etc but still no one, even before/after the melia thing.

Spoiler

Screenshot_307.png.ee84b84e689d2b88067aed43d5530255.png

8 hours ago, roboticgamers said:

I'm not sure if I have to post this here but I'm doing a shiny randomizer run and chose A.N.A.'s sprite as my charachter.

It  doesn't show my sprite in battle or on the trainer card.

Can anyone fix this?

Thanks anyways.

game.rxdata

be warned, if you choose a.n.a's sprite like i did it will change to maria after the puzzle and there's no fix! i chose her and now i'm stuck!

Edited by luciarose

So there's this issue where a piece of dialogue is always skipped. I think this has been a thing since the last version.

As soon as dialogue is skipped, it looks like this screenshot.

For example take how these dots look:

These dots symbolize the sentence of dialogue that's being said. It automatically skips the first line and heads straight to the end of the sentence. So you'll only see the 2nd line of dots with the 3rd line of dots which in turn looks like this screenshot in the end.  Its quite a major bug.

bug.PNG