V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

Don't know if you fix Version -1 bugs, but I blacked out in Episode 4, not healing before anything, and ended up back in Episode 3's tiles, with no seeming way to fix it. I am prepared to replay thorugh it, but I'm not wanting to spend the time. If you guys can fix it, here's the file.

Game.rxdata

19 hours ago, Lspaceship said:

Don't know if you fix Version -1 bugs, but I blacked out in Episode 4, not healing before anything, and ended up back in Episode 3's tiles, with no seeming way to fix it. I am prepared to replay thorugh it, but I'm not wanting to spend the time. If you guys can fix it, here's the file.

Game.rxdata

I tried a couple of things but I wasnt really able to fix this, sorry :__
Maybe you have a backup from before this happened? Check just in case 

Just now, Walpurgis said:

I tried a couple of things but I wasnt really able to fix this, sorry :__
Maybe you have a backup from before this happened? Check just in case 

Thanks for trying. I always have backups, so it's not as bad as it could be. Still back in Ep3 instead of 4, which is a pain.

So I completed the stuff in the Garufa ruins with the groudon. When I went back to Tesla's villa no event triggered. It seems I didn't trigger an event properly or something. I think the problem may have to do with the Magma surf board that I bought. I'm not sure though. Any help would be appreciated. Here's my save file.

game.rxdata

On 10/22/2018 at 1:37 AM, Taska said:

So I completed the stuff in the Garufa ruins with the groudon. When I went back to Tesla's villa no event triggered. It seems I didn't trigger an event properly or something. I think the problem may have to do with the Magma surf board that I bought. I'm not sure though. Any help would be appreciated. Here's my save file.

game.rxdata

You have to go to the tm shop first. 

1 hour ago, gander01 said:

Got to Blacksteeple Castle and game crashed because the script was handing, it asked me to save so I did. Now when I go back to the game i start back at blacksteeple castle but cant move and no game conversation is happening - can someone help? Thanks.

Game.rxdata

The cutscene is a bit messed up now but it works.
Game.rxdata

Playing v10.2. Currently stuck in Kakori gym, and unsure if it is a bug or my own ineptitude as I have heard of others getting stuck here. The log puzzle in the muddy maze area seems unsolvable/glitched. I'm assuming I need to use a log to cross to the high ground on the left and push the log there off, as the nearby NPC says. But the arrangement of the logs doesn't allow for this, and they display wired behavior when pushed as shown.

Thank you for helping in advance!

-Edit 400iq friend solved it for me.

capture002 Weird Logs.bmp

Pokemon Rejuvination 10-24-18 v10.2.rxdata

Edited by DocDankDandy
forgot to upload save file

Hello i played this game with V8.1 and updated the geame copy with the V10 Patch. When i play with V8.1 im in Sheridian Valley and when i start with V10 i start in

S.S Oceana in a black tile in a room. I tested the full version 10 its the same with the patch its the same too i dont know what to do can you help me please. I updated because i wanted the new stuff and the other thing is that Keta says "No... not those again... get them out of here!" "They never cease to haunt me...!" and i speak to all people but it didnt worked then i thinked the update would work.

Game.rxdata

Edited by ShrederPlays

On 10/25/2018 at 3:46 AM, DocDankDandy said:

Playing v10.2. Currently stuck in Kakori gym, and unsure if it is a bug or my own ineptitude as I have heard of others getting stuck here. The log puzzle in the muddy maze area seems unsolvable/glitched. I'm assuming I need to use a log to cross to the high ground on the left and push the log there off, as the nearby NPC says. But the arrangement of the logs doesn't allow for this, and they display wired behavior when pushed as shown.

Thank you for helping in advance!

-Edit 400iq friend solved it for me.

capture002 Weird Logs.bmp

Pokemon Rejuvination 10-24-18 v10.2.rxdata

Going out and back into the gym seemed to reset the logs. Sorry for the very late response.
game.rxdata

On 10/28/2018 at 12:42 PM, ShrederPlays said:

Hello i played this game with V8.1 and updated the geame copy with the V10 Patch. When i play with V8.1 im in Sheridian Valley and when i start with V10 i start in

S.S Oceana in a black tile in a room. I tested the full version 10 its the same with the patch its the same too i dont know what to do can you help me please. I updated because i wanted the new stuff and the other thing is that Keta says "No... not those again... get them out of here!" "They never cease to haunt me...!" and i speak to all people but it didnt worked then i thinked the update would work.

Game.rxdata

Not sure of to what extent your save is messed up but I put you back in Sheridan
Game.rxdata 

I've restarted the game with v10, and i m stucked in the hidden cave with braixen and i have saved! dunno if i did something wrong or if thats a bug but plz help me guys!!!

Game.rxdata

(dunno if thats usefull but i m using currently ''wine stable'' app, if i use ''wine'' it starts with my previous savings of the previous lifegame)

25 minutes ago, bada_mat said:

I've restarted the game with v10, and i m stucked in the hidden cave with braixen and i have saved! dunno if i did something wrong or if thats a bug but plz help me guys!!!

Game.rxdata

(dunno if thats usefull but i m using currently ''wine stable'' app, if i use ''wine'' it starts with my previous savings of the previous lifegame)

In that save you're in West Gearen, there's no Braixen and you're very much not stuck. I dont think this is the right one.

44 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

In that save you're in West Gearen, there's no Braixen and you're very much not stuck. I dont think this is the right one.

I solved, the story changed a lil bit, i wasnt stucked i didnt finished the quest. anyway about the saving, i ve already asked for help with no replies. the fact is that i was on west garen and i couldnt go on with the story bcz the app I use to launch the game was a very old version (Wine 1.6.1), so I downloaded the newer Wine Stable, that do not read the previous savings and so I had to start again. now that u made menoice it, the file I sent u was the rx.data used launching rejuvenation with the previous wine app, but thats because with the new app it does not create any rx.data! at least not that I can find in my mac

10 hours ago, bada_mat said:

I solved, the story changed a lil bit, i wasnt stucked i didnt finished the quest. anyway about the saving, i ve already asked for help with no replies. the fact is that i was on west garen and i couldnt go on with the story bcz the app I use to launch the game was a very old version (Wine 1.6.1), so I downloaded the newer Wine Stable, that do not read the previous savings and so I had to start again. now that u made menoice it, the file I sent u was the rx.data used launching rejuvenation with the previous wine app, but thats because with the new app it does not create any rx.data! at least not that I can find in my mac

It has to be creating it somewhere else. Maybe try following these instructions (?) http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 2:16 PM, Walpurgis said:

Thats not your save, follow the instructions in the original post to find it.

no mate,  as i already said in the past. i was using an old versione of the app ''wine'' to run my pokemon rejuvenation on my mac. till i arrived to west gaeren, and it couldnt support the game, so i downloaded the newer ''wine stable'' that uses apparently different kind of saving, it works, but now i m stucked for this bug in the cave. even if i look in the search, the only 2 'game.rxdata'' i can find are these two, the one i just sent you and this one that should be the one in west garen so not the one i am using/i can use right now. please help me 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, bada_mat said:

no mate,  as i already said in the past. i was using an old versione of the app ''wine'' to run my pokemon rejuvenation on my mac. till i arrived to west gaeren, and it couldnt support the game, so i downloaded the newer ''wine stable'' that uses apparently different kind of saving, it works, but now i m stucked for this bug in the cave. even if i look in the search, the only 2 'game.rxdata'' i can find are these two, the one i just sent you and this one that should be the one in west garen so not the one i am using/i can use right now. please help me 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

here is where and how i m stucked. I cannot go left to the stairs bcz erin will not move.

it maybe will help. unlikely, the guide u sent me cannot help in any way.

Schermata 2018-11-12 alle 16.36.20.png

7 hours ago, bada_mat said:

here is where and how i m stucked. I cannot go left to the stairs bcz erin will not move.

it maybe will help. unlikely, the guide u sent me cannot help in any way.

Schermata 2018-11-12 alle 16.36.20.png

Oh, I see. None of the files you posted seemed to be the one but if I remember correctly this bug was corrected in a patch, so loading this file in a patched game should reset Erin's position to in front of the bookcase. I think the individual download for the latest patch was taken down so you'll have to redownload the whole game, but that should fix it.