V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

19 hours ago, IonRud said:

So I tried going back with another save file. Before I was on the train I didn't have the Darchlight Mirror in my bag, by now it suddenly appeared without me even being in the Darchlight Cave yet.

Game.rxdata

I think that's a fix to avoid people who are already past the point in the story where you get it falling into Darclight Caves and getting stuck. Please try to play the game normally following the course of events and ignore the mirror until you are at the point of the story where you get it.

10 hours ago, monsterki89 said:

i got the oshawott to take back and i got stuck i didnt know you couldnt take it all the back

Game.rxdata

monsterki.rxdata

7 hours ago, Atracreama said:

I don't see any problem here. Are you by any chance trying to load these files in Where Love Lies?

6 hours ago, day said:

image.png.7c246b146a69c0c9a82ca7f1e3074004.png  @Sayia

Please help i was about to get another badge, was working perfect last night!  Absolutely lost as to what  to do to fix the problem.... ;(  @walpurgis ,, and this happens right before I enter my game. 

Game.rxdata

image.png

image.png

I already follow this thread and I check it several times every day, there's no need to mention me.

Try using a backup.

1 hour ago, sandy said:

defibrillator isnt in the pokemon center in akuwa town when you enter and talk to aleta so im unable to continue im all upto date with patches as far as im aware

Game.rxdata

The black rectangle is a door to another room where the defibrillator is.

1 hour ago, roberthavins said:

ok

hey Walpurgis my pokemon are fantind and I still have to fight him and I can't heal  because I tried to go everywhere and I can't progress with the story 

Game.rxdata

You get the badge and the Energy Ball TM. Venam says that there's something she wants to show you.

Game.rxdata

(btw, it's ok if you need help with gym battles and stuff, but this is not the place to ask for help with that)

Help, i recently saved my game when my laptop was bugging out, when i restarted my laptop my save file was messed up. is there any way you can fix?

The file is right here:

game.rxdata

If you can't fix it, can someone help me get unstuck here? I was in the middle of the roggenrola sidequest and got stuck. This is an older save file. I would lose about 1 days work of progess but i dont mind. I would perfer if you can fix the file above. But anything helps.

My older file right here:

game 0.rxdata

Thanks for the help in advance:

8 minutes ago, ZneakySean said:

Help, i recently saved my game when my laptop was bugging out, when i restarted my laptop my save file was messed up. is there any way you can fix?

The file is right here:

game.rxdata

If you can't fix it, can someone help me get unstuck here? I was in the middle of the roggenrola sidequest and got stuck. This is an older save file. I would lose about 1 days work of progess but i dont mind. I would perfer if you can fix the file above. But anything helps.

My older file right here:

game 0.rxdata

Thanks for the help in advance:

About the first, you'll have to use a backup.

About the second, I think it was fixed in V10. When I loded your file I was able to move normally. Anyways and just in case here you go

game 0.rxdata

5 minutes ago, roberthavins said:

hey Walpurgis when I swiched the game file my screen was black

Game.rxdata

My bad. It was working for me, I just didn't want you to miss the cutscene. Venam shows you Saki's crashed machine and suggests that they must have been attacked or that something strange happened because Saki's inventions don't usually fail.

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, walpurgis said:

I think that's a fix to avoid people who are already past the point in the story where you get it falling into Darclight Caves and getting stuck. Please try to play the game normally following the course of events and ignore the mirror until you are at the point of the story where you get it.

First of all: thank you for helping all of  us all the time. 

I actually did that and every time I do "get the mirror" I click on that thing and then the game freezes and I can't do a thing (but I can hear the bumping noises as if my character walks into the wall).

There is this vid in the bug reporting thread that shows exactly what happens to my game as well. 

Edited by IonRud

In Jenkels Lab (in Gearen City) is a machine which can clean once per day a shadow Mon, I failed on Sunday to clean one of my Mons.

I didn't played till yet(Tuesday) and wanted now to clean one of my shadow Mons, but the machine also says that it is recharging...

siinjztge22.jpgsxnedhnwl21.jpg

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? Can somebody help me?

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, roberthavins said:

Walpurgis what do I do now

To the train.

2 hours ago, IonRud said:

First of all: thank you for helping all of  us all the time. 

I actually did that and every time I do "get the mirror" I click on that thing and then the game freezes and I can't do a thing (but I can hear the bumping noises as if my character walks into the wall).

There is this vid in the bug reporting thread that shows exactly what happens to my game as well. 

Ugh, I'm sorry, I should have tested it. I deleted the item from your bag, I hope that fixes it.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

In Jenkels Lab (in Gearen City) is a machine which can clean once per day a shadow Mon, I failed on Sunday to clean one of my Mons.

I didn't played till yet(Tuesday) and wanted now to clean one of my shadow Mons, but the machine also says that it is recharging...

siinjztge22.jpgsxnedhnwl21.jpg

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? Can somebody help me?

Game.rxdata

It seems to be a bug.

Game.rxdata

Disregard this post please, I decided to use an old file, tough it out and eventually found what I needed without having to leave haha

Edited by Kana

8 hours ago, walpurgis said:

monsterki.rxdata

I don't see any problem here. Are you by any chance trying to load these files in Where Love Lies?

I already follow this thread and I check it several times every day, there's no need to mention me.

Try using a backup.

The black rectangle is a door to another room where the defibrillator is.

You get the badge and the Energy Ball TM. Venam says that there's something she wants to show you.

Game.rxdata

(btw, it's ok if you need help with gym battles and stuff, but this is not the place to ask for help with that)

No I figured they were separate. Where the love lies is running just fine.

Just in the beginning of V10, I thought I'd explore GDC for any new changes - like tormenting the lady on the street - and everytime when I try to go into the Central Building, I get this: image.png.e72d80b681c5950650c2df5df27fc6cf.png my save file has some experience being heavily modded, but I made sure to disable followers and save it with the original V9 script before loading V10 ... Any help would be appreciated! 

Game.rxdata

I was doing the Darchlight Puzzle in Darchlight Cave when I talked to a wandering Erin. The thing is, I talked to her as she was right in front of the Red button. Now she just stands there, unmoving, blocking the Red button and preventing me from being able to complete the puzzle and, presumably, advancing the plot.

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, Atracreama said:

No I figured they were separate. Where the love lies is running just fine.

I don't know what else could it be. Either you didn't replace your current file with the backup correctly or you aplied the wwl patch into V10.

12 hours ago, Vlaty said:

Just in the beginning of V10, I thought I'd explore GDC for any new changes - like tormenting the lady on the street - and everytime when I try to go into the Central Building, I get this: image.png.e72d80b681c5950650c2df5df27fc6cf.png my save file has some experience being heavily modded, but I made sure to disable followers and save it with the original V9 script before loading V10 ... Any help would be appreciated! 

Game.rxdata

Apparently the followers weren't actually disabled for some reason (?) but it should be fixed now, I hope.

Game.rxdata

8 minutes ago, Anstane said:

I was doing the Darchlight Puzzle in Darchlight Cave when I talked to a wandering Erin. The thing is, I talked to her as she was right in front of the Red button. Now she just stands there, unmoving, blocking the Red button and preventing me from being able to complete the puzzle and, presumably, advancing the plot.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much, especially over something this silly ; - ; the error never popped up when I entered any other building, just that one so I assumed. Sorry for that, and thank you again for looking into it ! <3

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Atracreama said:

@Walpurgis What is the wwl patch?

There's a patch for WLL (where love lies).Try this.

game.rxdata

45 minutes ago, TRHStatement said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I saved the game right after Vivian carried out her plan and I was going to check on Erin. I came back to finish the mission, and now my game won't load.

EOFError.jpg

Line288.jpg

Game.rxdata

Use a backup, your file is corrupted.