The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

TFW you proceed through a game casually and then you find some health... and a checkpoint.

Everytime you find those things, they are followed up with a cutscene, a boss fight, and another cutscene. And after those things, you are all out of health again. I call that Gore Shadowing.

tfw you get nice standards to apply for a job course but they don't accept your sign up because your calligraphy was ugly, as in, readable, but ugly. I wanna punch something really hard right now, they gave absolutely no f**ks to my complaints either.

Edited by Telos

Tfw to enjoy a game you need to play the previous two before it.

Which is why I watched RE:Coded and now am watching 358/2, and going to finish replaying KH1 and KH2 and CoM and BBS before I start on Dream Drop Distance.

Tfw KH gets you re-addicted to feels.

Tfw well meaning family always manage to find the worst times to try to call you. Like when you're playing online with a group of friends and can't pause. Or when you're sleeping off a 24 hour guard duty. Pls stop.

So trueeeee on topic: tfw when you play fe awakening normal/casual when a new ally comes in, you think they die, they won't join your army (libra nearly killed tharja)

Tfw I have to actually thank FB for something.

I figured it was my duty to go to FB today to go through the motions of thanking people who noticed it was my birthday. And it kind of astounded me who did and it reminded me of some of the great people I met along this ill-fated path that I call an army career and great old friends from college and before. The memories it kicked back up really turned the day around for me. It also made me realize how much I had closed myself off from parts and people of my past by focusing so much on the present. This galvanizes me so much more than any new year to make some changes. I already knew a major change was coming my way a couple months from now. But now, I'm ready for the freedom to lead a real life and reconnect those who've already been a part of it.