The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

that feel when some of the school districts in Washington are officially mandating vaccines in order to enroll. No personal belief bullshit. Either get vaxed if you can, or gtfo.

2d2.gif

This is a GOOD thing.

I feel like someone shared this already but...

• Upvote 2

I-can-see-clearly.jpg

tfw re-reading WoT series and at the third book.

That other feel when noticing the typo on Omega's Water Shuriken.

I have a legit reason: whole name doesn't fit the slot., Tfw your cat pukes on something you don't want him to puke on like your bed or on a goddamn keyboard.

That feel when underleveled in a game to the point where you feel like you're playing the thing you're supposed to kill

fw2cZ.gif

We should take a moment to recognize that MTG has commissioned some of the greatest art around.

Agreed 100%.

That feel when you failed an entrance exam.

That feel when your loved ones favor the more promissing one.

That feel when you feel like your dragging everyone else down.

That feel when you're drowning in shame.

That feel when you feel you've reached a dead end.

tfw you managed to get a nice sum of money by yourself by selling stuff you don't need around school and since the money is completely yours it actually enables you to go "screw the rules, i have money" and nobody can stop you <3

You know, some people have a hard time dealing with their families sometimes and it just makes me glad to have the family that I do.

Truth be told, there are family members whose lives are far more important to me than my own. If anything serious ever happened to them, I would break down.

Almost nothing else in the world could ever pull me down so low. And so, in comparison, everything else is easily bearable, dust in the wind.

that feel when my cousins are in town and they saw my updated desktop background (which is basically what my forum avatar is, full pic in my profile). These are kids age 6 and 8, and the 8 year old is very clearly having some kind of nightmare because he took one look at it for a minute and had that very obvious slow-panic reaction to what he saw.

... I don't TRY to be a monster, but hell, even our inner demons leak out where we least expect it.

tfw a thief steals all your money when you weren't looking but you get it back because you're friends with a friend of said thief so the thief gives it back to you

tfw a thief steals all your money when you weren't looking but you get it back because you're friends with a friend of said thief so the thief gives it back to you

I'd still want to pound his face in. Even if he gave you back yours, stealing isn't cool, and I doubt you're the only one he's taken from.

Tfw you hear somebody sing better than you do and it's a big thing cause you can sing but just not as well as they do

Or, the more general version: tfw witnessing somebody else be better than you are at a particular thing (that, coincidentally, you really like to do too) ;_;