LoL General Chat

The Fush

okay so I'm gonna try some ad nami because i was convinced that it was viable and told amethyst that it was

so now if it's not

i'll just look silly

i tried her 1v1 with my friend and some observations: she's squishy as jesus christ holy what, but also does stupid amounts of early damage and cc :). her crit animation is nifty toooooo

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mhm. Nami's is that she does this really severe swipe thing with her scepter. a few of them are interesting.

also, played adc nami in normals against a fed leblanc 'n co. went well! she's just really good as an adc. I AM STILL CONVINCED.

So Landry's Torment on Teemo is ...just no pls stahp. Melting down tanks, and turning them into medals of valor for Teemo.

\

You thought it was good on Teemo.

TRY IT ON RUMBLE, IT KILLS EVERYTHING

BRUTALLY MURDERS

IT'S THE PERFECT WEAPON FOR HIM WHO CARES ABOUT RYLEIS DO YOU I DON'T

• Administrators

So Landry's Torment on Teemo is ...just no pls stahp. Melting down tanks, and turning them into medals of valor for Teemo.

Having seen this first had in a game yesterday

I have to agree

asdfredgfnbhjbvjhgfgrfdvcbjhgvhg

• Administrators

@ Mash's status-

Ever since I first played her, I've loved the idea of using Soulstealer and sneaking assists to power up, because honestly, I feel like she really needs that extra power, and she does have the tendency to snare assists left and right,

But I always feel like a nub if I build it on her, because only nubs build soulstealers and they're typically stupid if they do (therefore I don't).

Is that something that is actually reliably viable?

• Administrators

Considering none of her abilities have less than 1000 range, and because it's easy to stay pretty far out of teamfights, and if she gets caught by less than the entire team, it's not too hard to get away with your snare and relatively long slow, it's very possible.

... Of course that probably means no auto-attacking for your passive if you're super concerned about not dying, but you should be regardless.

It's also possible on some supports like Sona or Soraka who can literally get assists just by being somewhere nearby, or even simply ulting in Soraka's case gives you as many as 5 assists then and there.

At max stacks, it's a total of 180 AP, which is actually the highest total any one item could give you now that Deathcap is weaker (It used to be 182, now it's 150) so it's strong but risky. Although, one death is actually forgivable, as 20 stacks will drop to 14 and that's still 112 AP, but... I'm not really a fan of it on anyone except for LeBlanc or Lux and even then I stopped using it after I stopped using the build... Maybe I'll try it on Lux next time I play her.

On the other hand though it's impossible for an item like that to be reliable anyway- Bloodthirster is for the fact that it's still 60 AD base should you die that much, whereas the actual stacking items are like 20/15 which is easy to get in other items anyway. Overall I'd consider it more of a situational thing for games you're confident you're not going to die in, otherwise, you could probably get something better.

Yeah, Ame. You actually could build Mejai's on Lux if you know you'll be getting a lot of assists. If you're being bullied in lane and so is eeryone else, best bet is to not build it. But if you feel you're doing good and can get some good combos off, by all means buy it. Last night I actually built.. Two doran's. Ionian boots. then eventually sold Doran's for Athene's, Lyandry's, tier 3 boots, Viod Staff, Mejai's, then started working on a Lich Bane. It.. was bloody for the enemy team. My laser literally started fights fro macross the map by chunking them.