LoL General Chat

The Fush

After the bad game yesterday, came a great one. We were losing, but I got fed, and we pushed them back from taking our Nexus turrets. I found them at Baron, got a Quadra, and got the steal.

To quote Ryze from my team:

"Teemo, you're stupid just surrender"

No go away.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Trust me, Hark, I'm well acquainted with Ori by now too. XD She's one of my mains.

But I build Lich Bane on her

syncs with her passive and her good attack speed/long range, proc'd repeatedly by Q, more sustained damage, and

idk i have a fetish for lich bane or something.

Trust me, Hark, I'm well acquainted with Ori by now too. XD She's one of my mains.

But I build Lich Bane on her

syncs with her passive and her good attack speed/long range, proc'd repeatedly by Q, more sustained damage, and

idk i have a fetish for lich bane or something.

You buy Lich Bane on everyone. << EVERYONE. I think you built it on Katarina too. << How do you feel about it not giving Magic resist anymore?

Also holy crap Dominion last night with Colin, Wolfie and our friend Byron. Random Shaco was an ass. Wolfie D/C'd for 10 minutes. Then byron D/C's. So it's a 3v4 right? Shaco, Xin and Diana vs. Morde, Ahri, Katarina, Rengar, and Malphite. e.e We were losing like... 400 points to 100. Then Wolfie and Byron come back. And we go from being 5 capped to 5 capping them. a 400 lead was taken from them. IT was glorious. C:

• Administrators

You buy Lich Bane on everyone. << EVERYONE. I think you built it on Katarina too. << How do you feel about it not giving Magic resist anymore?

I build it on Kat/Eve/Diana because AP melee if I'm already up and in their business and autoattacking anyway why would I not want it to do 400 extra damage?

And then on Lux and Ori because it syncs with their passives, I build it on Ahri for a reason that doesn't actually make all that much sense to me but absolutely wrecks every time none the less especially with her low cool downs, and then on Zyra because she's sustained damage with a long range AA.

But yeah

I mean,

I don't build it until I already have a good 300-400 AP

If it makes my autoattacks do 500 damage that's basically another ability in itself

It makes turret pushing and hard-carrying for AP possible

Gives extra damage for in between cool downs

I really don't understand why I would not build it.

The lack of MR on it now makes me sad, because previously if I was ever doing poorly in lane I could just snag Null Mantle and know that I'd be building it into Lich Bane later.

Plus the changes to Lich Bane's itself, even with Spell Sword, the new Lich Bane is less effective once you have more than 250 AP

which is always when I build it

so bleh

:c

What am I missing about the new LB? No MR I knew about, I thought that they were changing the damage proc to become magic instead of physical now?

Also; Zyra's just an example. I could reference things like Kat, Ahri and Orianna too if you want me to continue or just say my point is made C:

...what was the other thing I was going to say D:

..Oh right! Jelly was just jelly that I did it and he copied me poorly T.T

• Administrators

What am I missing about the new LB? No MR I knew about, I thought that they were changing the damage proc to become magic instead of physical now?

It has MR presently; they're removing it. The damage is already magic damage, too... I think?

Also; Zyra's just an example. I could reference things like Kat, Ahri and Orianna too if you want me to continue or just say my point is made C:

Well when I said that in the first place I didn't realise you were referring strictly to AP mid Teemo so sure. >>

Passive gold gain seems to be a + for supports since they're the only ones who are unaffected by the minion gold reduction, and all I see to counterbalance that is 8% less gold for assists. They also get some new items c:

Funny, for me being so tall for my age, I think Yordle champions are the only champions I am extremely good at.

How tall/old are you?

Also, some of the new season 3 masteries seem cool. Like spell sword that gives extra magic damage with each basic attack. This'll be perfect for even moar on-hit Teemo.

How tall/old are you?

Also, some of the new season 3 masteries seem cool. Like spell sword that gives extra magic damage with each basic attack. This'll be perfect for even moar on-hit Teemo.

Am 13 and 1 metre and 75 centimetres (I don't know how many inches that is lol)

• Administrators

No FoN or Ionic Spark.

My Signed and Mundo took a hard hit.

Then my Teemo and Ashe took another hit.

kill me pls

>Singed took a hit

GOOD.

being that I main ap carries I couldn't be happier about FoN's removal >>

But uh, I don't feel that Ionic Spark has a place on Ashe.

And yes, that spellsword mastery does look delicious, especially with lich bane

but the nerfdhbjhbjerdfhbjh qq