LoL General Chat

The Fush

Has anyone thought about making a Reborn Ranked Team? I mean it might not role over so well but it does look like we have almost every position here.

AND it would be fun.

Just saiyan.

There's enough to make 2-3 teams, really. It'd certainly be interesting, to say the least.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh. I just thought it would be fun. I think the main problem would be finding a consistent time that we are all on. Plus I would have to go up 3 more levels...

But still I think we should bring an old one back or make a new one. Any one else?

People make me angry.

(Playing Teemo)

First my friend feeds Wukong to a cool 5/0/0, and runs away EVERY SINGLE TIME we're about to take about both Wukong and Vayne. Then he decides it's a good time to start roaming despite all the other lanes winning. He dies yet another 3~4 times in the process. I manage to grab my Nashor's while I'm 1/4/3, and start getting fed. Everything went well until Vayne magically jumped to fucking 9/3/6. I end up getting a few kills, but I'm started to get fed. We've got a Karthus who doesn't understand the meaning of Ult, but aside from those two we're doing alright. I climb up to 7/8/5, and I start doing some real damage. I got a Quadra, and Blitz thought'd be cool to use his ignite on the guy I was going to Penta. Then we're in a teamfight after getting Baron, and Blitz runs right into the enemy team's turret giving them a nice little signpost "HEY GUYS WE GOT BARON". They end up taking him down, I run like hell back to the fountain in order to avoid the Ace. We're in a do-or-die situation, and they manage to take 4 of us out. Blitz decided he could take an entire enemy team on, and gets Aced. We end up losing.

While I'm here:

We've had about 5 Reborn ranked teams. All are inactive but... You could make it if you'd like.

Well that is the problem. I feel that if we wanna make a team that is active for an extended amount of time then we someone on the higher ups should probably make it. More people are gonna wanna play with Ame than a random guy like me. But then we are putting pressure on them to do something they have seen fail and might not want to try again.

I dunno, I just figured I would bring it up. No reason to do it if everyone stops playing o on the team.

Edited by DraconJet

Well that is the problem. I feel that if we wanna make a team that is active for an extended amount of time then we someone on the higher ups should probably make it. More people are gonna wanna play with Ame than a random guy like me. But then we are putting pressure on them to do something they have seen fail and might not want to try again.

I dunno, I just figured I would bring it up. No reason to do it if everyone stops playing o on the team.

Ah, I see. You'd have to find an auth here that plays normally and is willing to do Ranked. after that it should be fine. :D

• Administrators
As far as a character like Zyra goes where you have plants/q/e/r

To be fair, Zyra was designed to be high utility/comboish even compared to most APs. xP

That tankmo was me >>;

It was also Jelly.

Ikaru needs some MR and Armor runes in his life when he plays Orianna >:C

wat

Ori doesn't need those, she should never be in the fray in the first place. She needs CDR and Mana regen muuuch more than those.

Has anyone thought about making a Reborn Ranked Team? I mean it might not role over so well but it does look like we have almost every position here.

Pretty much what's been said. The thing is, there are like 30-40 people who play together from here or with people on the community's periphery, and although we have our own little playing cliques, we all still play with each other so often that we can't cram everyone into a 10-max team. We had two separate teams at one point, but neither ever actually played a full game together.

It would have to be a weekend thing, I would think. Most people being off of school and work for all of those days would give a lot of flexibility for people trying to get on and game at the same time.

I agree. But it doesn't look like it would work anyway. Oh well...

But if you wanna play a game I'm up for it. Even if its a bot game because I'm always looking for playing buddies.

wat

Ori doesn't need those, she should never be in the fray in the first place. She needs CDR and Mana regen muuuch more than those.

Wat. Every guide like ever says to take MR blues AND quints. Because she neeeds to be abully and tell other mids FUCK OYU MAN >:C

Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl if you get Athene's and have blue buff you'll have 'nuff cdr u no wat i'm saiyaaaaaaaaaan mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

realtalk though you really need mana regen on her, it's kind of a foregone conclusion because until you get chalice (and even after) you have more mana problems than jay-z has in general. at least 99

...b-b-b-but the manaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's so good on her oh my lord you never even have to stop pressing buttons just be #1 manipulator na

orianna has mad b-ball handlin skillz 'n stuff.

whatchu build on her for mana then? RoA?

• Administrators

Yep. I usually don't have issues with just that. I mean... occasionally I have to go back, but that helps me pace buys too.

Though, i guess theoretically, chalice would be better.

I guess I'll try that.

Right now.

Results: They surrendered before I even finished building chalice ._.;;

• Administrators

Yep. I usually don't have issues with just that. I mean... occasionally I have to go back, but that helps me pace buys too.

Though, i guess theoretically, chalice would be better.

I guess I'll try that.

Right now.

Results: They surrendered before I even finished building chalice ._.;;

I'm taking full credit for this and nobody will say otherwise.

I usually build Athenes/Rabadons/Rylials/Sorc/Void/[Abyssal, Zhonyas, or GA]. I love Orianna so much I literally started playing during her release week and she was my first RP purchase, bought Sewn Chaos with my leftover RP (:

Max da W, do da damages. It's so insane how much her Q/W does, and in teamfights? Send a shield to your melee in the middle of the fight, W, if they aren't dead by now you can R and chase with Q... If they aren't dead by NOW, you're probably playing AD Orianna for whatever ungodly reason. Or they're Galio.