The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Okay guys as amusing as a full page of the same not-even-really-funny joke is it's actually not; can we get back on topic or at least take the current topic seriously please and thank you

You guys killed my joke! QQ

Tfw Yasuo is free and you realize that you don't want him, you need him

Technically, you're looking for the lol feel when thread, but eh.

May I ask how the kass remake has been affecting him? I've heard it's made him really useless, and that his ban rate's actually dropped down to 50% because of it. I only don't know about the changes to his W and E.

Kass is still ban worthy, people just think he's useless with no silence anymore but after watching some kass mains I feel like the shield was a really cool idea, I'd say just wait a week or two for people to start playing him again since he's not really perma banned atm and that ban rate will increase a bit

I don't think he's permaban worthy at all, at least for now while he sits with the 2nd lowest win rate in the game. Maybe as people start to figure out how to build Kassadin, then he might become more of a threat, but until then I'd count him as overnerfed.

The mindset if you have a kass on your team now is "Wait for the game to be about 40 minutes and we win" kass' damage endgame is so retarded high and his blink is up every 3 seconds he's almost impossible to kill. Still ban worthy, but not permaban worthy. The changes were really good

• Administrators

Incidentally, what they were talking about in the beginning of the URF video is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. Riot must have been dealing with the same problem and they did this as a satire. In that sense, I really appreciate it.

I don't think they were expecting it to go over quite this well though...

<- realest talk play riven. Seriously. By the time you finish your 3rd broken wings its already off cooldown again. Valor is permanently up all the time as it might as well be and stun is up every 2 seconds. Ult every 15 or something. my life is amazing right now. the mobility is real.