• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mew: 12

Celebi: 10

Jirachi: 13

Manaphy: 11

Victini: 7

I actually don't understand how people can hate Togekiss but love Jirachi. Yes, it can do more things than just Iron Head spam. but how often does it resort to that move? At least as much as Togekiss and Air Slash. And Air Slash can miss. Add to that that Jirachi is faster and has a bulkier typing and... Seriously how can people hate one mon that does something but love another mon for doing mostly the same thing?

11 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I actually don't understand how people can hate Togekiss but love Jirachi. Yes, it can do more things than just Iron Head spam. but how often does it resort to that move? At least as much as Togekiss and Air Slash. And Air Slash can miss. Add to that that Jirachi is faster and has a bulkier typing and... Seriously how can people hate one mon that does something but love another mon for doing mostly the same thing?

I think it's because Jirachi is quite a bit more versatile than Togekiss. Also, it's design is pretty cool while Togekiss's is relatively nonexistant. I mean, Jirachi is a star with wishing papers on it. As the WISH pokemon. It's at least thought out well although I'm not a huge fan of it. And Togekiss... well other than making fun of it as the flying freedom egg, it kinda sucks. Does anyone even know what Togekiss is supposed to be? It's just weird.

And yeah, I almost never rely on cheese strats (even if it is in my favor). So, no Serene Grace. Although I have used Togekiss a few times when all else failed.