Owner's Market (Some people won)

Alisae

Votecount 3.9

Meteor Admin Divergent (5) - Venus, Amine Chankey3ft7, NickCrash, Alistair, Paul25
Venus (3) - Meteor Admin Divergent, LykosHand, DigitalAmber

Not Voting (1) - Bazaro

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O: Feelsbad to see continuous vanilla townies dying..... :((

R.i.p For each and every towns who have died so far. We will remember your contributions. Imo, that's very bad idea to lynch dive the last day and Bazaro was targeted last night.... :sadblob:

2shot Ninja is the only role I did not enhance.

For me Lykos is town. I was making sure he stays alive.

I intend to repeat it tonight.

Since you got the 2-shot Tracker, the plan now is that you are on my back.

We should have worked together better @Venus

Guest Sparkin'

Alright, I'll watch your back.

Btw who's the one that bought Day Vigilante?

I'm inclined to believe that it'd add one clear town to the list

Presumably, Alistair got that role and it's been helpful for us. At least, it eliminated a scum. Townread on him then.

Perhaps, I'm joining the bandwagon of Amber's. Nothing much I can say regarding that. That's just my perception which says not to blindly follow the bandwagon but I do agree that the chances of Digital being Mafia is potential. Therefore, 

Lynch: DigitalAmber

Moreover, I didn't used my gravedigger ability yet. I just don't know why I feel unusual to use it on a dead target as it may appear to be fake, from what I've experienced a few days back.

I am actually not Mafia, I was going to suggest Lynching Amine yesterday, but my schedule was busy. Lynch me if you want, I’ll be hanging with Dive and laughing at the fact that you all are killing yourselves. The gravedigger’s basically useless though. We are all normie townies or scum. You wasted your money I think. I got 500 left as I’m always been outbid. I have a distrustful feeling towards. I feel like I distrust Paul and Nick so. Alisae will enjoy watching a innocent townie fall with the same sadistic pleasure I watched townies fall in Circus. 

Eliminate  NickCrash

7 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

I am actually not Mafia, I was going to suggest Lynching Amine yesterday, but my schedule was busy. Lynch me if you want, I’ll be hanging with Dive and laughing at the fact that you all are killing yourselves. The gravedigger’s basically useless though. We are all normie townies or scum. You wasted your money I think. I got 500 left as I’m always been outbid. I have a distrustful feeling towards. I feel like I distrust Paul and Nick so. Alisae will enjoy watching a innocent townie fall with the same sadistic pleasure I watched townies fall in Circus. 

Eliminate  NickCrash

I sense a slip-up there. 

Now listen up there. I sense a sosobean attitude from that reply, and not the good one. You are willing to out Paul as being another mafia, to save yourself.

I too am distrustful of Paul, since he did bid for something only mafia can benefit from, but ME? 

I have been placing Town Roles every night, and even presented a mathematical analysis of the probabilities for the enhanced roles to show up, scolded Newt for being jester-like, been on Lykos's ass, as evidenced by Venus, and now I'm calling for claims on bids and abilities. I am 100+1% town.

That defense was simply re-directing blame, and hardly addressing your own position. I wish Day Vigilante was a 2-shot role.

I know I am town and I will play Soso till the end, my workload rn kinda made me skip over parts and I didn’t really see that off the top of my head. I want you all to see me flip. I will help Town with my bids till the end though. Thanks for enciting mass lynch on a townie. I can see why, but you all are voting on the wrong fellow, like how I wrongly voted Nick. How about I join the “right” side with my vote. I’ll laugh from my grave.

-Amber

Unvote Nick Crash

Eliminate Digital Amber

Guest Sparkin'

Considering that a mafia just got shot during the day, I wouldn't say we're all killing ourselves. Although that's true looking at the lynches