a Nintendo battle royal! GG Team Fire Emblem won

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Meteor Admin Divergent at this point the best option for you would be to ally with Soren, so that you'll have a 50% chance of victory tomorrow. The other options are:

• You and Soren kill each other;
  • You, Soren and a pokemon are alive tomorrow, you won't have a greater chance of victory.

So Soren is going to kill Paul and you'll kill Amber. Deal?

the director watched as the battle was coming to a close here soon...

with team pokemon tieing up numbers with team fire emblem it was back to finding an opening. eventually one was found and corrin was slain

corrin was corso

having a very protective nature due to having 2 families you protest someone and if that person is visited you block their action and you kill them instead

team mario

mario as dark rouge

luigi as lykoshand

peach as ???

bowser as Alphagar

team legend of zelda

link as Amine chankey 3ft7

zelda as hooligan

sheik as candy

gannondorf as venus

team fire emblem

ike as anti_hero

corrin as corso

sorin as ???

valter as Lord Drakle

team pokemon

pikachu as ???

lucario as ???

greninja as sosobean

giratina as Megagun

day six is over night six is here 

teams fire emblem and mario have night kills

team mario and team fire emblem went out to find there target but on there way they saw a bolt of lightning light up the area showing lucario guarding pikachu. with pikachu being guarding peach could only hope that team fire emblem was going to takeout lucario.....

now that soren had a clear view of his target he began chanting in the language of the arcane and utterly destroyed lucario with his most powerful spell rexcalibur...

seeing her opening peach ran in and prepared her bomb-on when another lightning bolt showed them together but she didn't care one bit as thew the bomb-on and blew pikachu to pieces. 

when she turned around she saw soren and he said "tis a shame that only one can win. the only question is who will it be?

pikachu died he wasPaul25

being very easy to startle you reveal everyone who visits you

lucario died he was Digital Amber

by watching the aura you get a piece of info of you choice or you may protect someone else

team mario

mario as dark rouge

luigi as lykoshand

peach as ???

bowser as Alphagar

team legend of zelda

link as Amine chankey 3ft7

zelda as hooligan

sheik as candy

gannondorf as venus

team fire emblem

ike as anti_hero

corrin as corso

sorin as ???

valter as Lord Drakle

team pokemon

pikachu as Paul25

lucario as Digital Amber

greninja as sosobean

giratina as Megagun

the final day is here

peach replied "if that was your way of saying for me to surrender then you can just forget it. i have nothing left except to avenge my friends."

Sorin shrugs and says "i feel the same so this where one of us will die tonight."

the battle raged for over 2 hours with no one getting the upper hand but weariness was now becoming a big factor.it was only a matter of time till someone slipped up.

sorin had been watching how peach dodged, which side she preferred reaction time and rate of decreased speed from weariness and finally saw the perfect way to take her down. so he did a quick simple spell to make her jump right so he could have enough time to cast rexcalibur again to finish her....

and just as he planned peach finally fell.

peach was @Meteor Admin Divergent

being able to sneak mario goods even while trapped by bowser you can 2x give someone else an extra life 

team fire emblem won!

the directer called in all of his workers and showed them who won. they then began working on a western version of games that was Japan only

MVP goes to Anti_hero for his coordination with teammates that saved them from losing many times 

honorable mentions goes to Dive for somehow managing to survive till the end

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

Wah!, Congrats to Team FE for winning the game :D 

Anti_Hero, for supporting Team FE to a great extent and achieving the title of MVP.

Dive too for Surviving and manupulating/ seducing me.

Values Highlighted: Persistence, Listening to your Conscience and take the Right decision and never believe in Seducement. As well as be an opportunistic. XD

@Jace Stormkirk Would you mind If I ask you to tell us the ability of Soren?

tbh, I was supposed to survive last phase due to the protection given to me by Lucarion but unfortunately.... :/

Well played everyone though. ^_^