[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two town died this night.. And Corso had an important role.. But now we have the information that Lykos visited Corso.

Lykos could truly be the sleepwalker and that was just a coincidence, but before casting my vote, I would like to hear what Venus and sosobean have to say.

The fact that soso has something to say but then decided to stay quiet is kind of suspicious. And Venus wants to die for whatever reason which makes me think maybe he isn’t the third party and that he’s actually a townie as every game I’ve noticed him be a townie he just did not care and willingly died. He seemed to favor Mafia/third party roles. 

With that I’m not going to vote him again tonight unless we get some form of information against him. Soso saying they had something then backing off is kind of sketchy though. 

And then Lykos saying he’s the Sleepwalker... this could be directed information he could be Valiant and another member of Valiant (maybe Venus? That could make sense) told Lykos in their special chat to roleclaim as the Sleepwalker. Things are not adding up at all right now honestly. I’m just super skeptical at this moment. 

Guest Sparkin'

@Queenox: Maybe you forgot my role, which I claimed in the 1st Day?

I'm Lord Drakyle, the survivor, aka the third party in this game. I'm just voting myself so that my lynch votes don't count on anything. I'm being neutral.

22 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

The fact that soso has something to say but then decided to stay quiet is kind of suspicious. And Venus wants to die for whatever reason which makes me think maybe he isn’t the third party and that he’s actually a townie as every game I’ve noticed him be a townie he just did not care and willingly died. He seemed to favor Mafia/third party roles. 

With that I’m not going to vote him again tonight unless we get some form of information against him. Soso saying they had something then backing off is kind of sketchy though. 

And then Lykos saying he’s the Sleepwalker... this could be directed information he could be Valiant and another member of Valiant (maybe Venus? That could make sense) told Lykos in their special chat to roleclaim as the Sleepwalker. Things are not adding up at all right now honestly. I’m just super skeptical at this moment. 

Well, you too looks suspicious. May I ask why didn't you say that Lykos can be part of Lumina Association too?

Btw @LykosHand I'll make the same question as Venus. As what character you're playing with?

8 minutes ago, Dark Rogue said:

Well, you too looks suspicious. May I ask why didn't you say that Lykos can be part of Lumina Association too?

Btw @LykosHand I'll make the same question as Venus. As what character you're playing with?

Sorry, I just made the post quickly as I'm trying to handle other personal commitments at the same time, Valiant was the first that came out I keep forgetting there are two separate mafia organizations not just one big one. He could be of Lumina too that was my bad. I feel like nobody is discussing Lumina while everyone is focusing on Valiant as well; to be fair Valiant is performing more visibly clear kills so potentially Lumina is doing everything to stay out of the spotlight right now? It's possible those not saying much could be our targets as well if that is part of this faction's plan.

@Venus You roleclaimed yes but that doesn't mean you're being truthful, anyone can roleclaim. I can easily say I'mm the Blacksmith who gave Drakyle the vest last night, but who truly knows whether I'm being honest or not other than Dive?

Also is it just me or have you referred to me as Queen before?

Oh and welcome to Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia Snowy Amine. As far as I can tell they might've changed their forum user to @Amine Chankey3ft7 because I couldn't find Snowy anymore. But yeah welcome!

Guest Sparkin'

@Quinnox: Well, then I'll also ask you to be my guest and explain why 3 people failed their actions when they visited me in Night One. There's no other explanation than me being the survivor. My claim is already proven to be real.

Okay you have me there, I'm still not going to vote you today as there's no reason to deal with a third party that can't kill the town, you're not really a threat. No point in lynching who isn't a threat.

Still confused as to why soso was going to speak up then back down.

20 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Sorry, I just made the post quickly as I'm trying to handle other personal commitments at the same time, Valiant was the first that came out I keep forgetting there are two separate mafia organizations not just one big one. He could be of Lumina too that was my bad. I feel like nobody is discussing Lumina while everyone is focusing on Valiant as well; to be fair Valiant is performing more visibly clear kills so potentially Lumina is doing everything to stay out of the spotlight right now? It's possible those not saying much could be our targets as well if that is part of this faction's plan.

@Venus You roleclaimed yes but that doesn't mean you're being truthful, anyone can roleclaim. I can easily say I'mm the Blacksmith who gave Drakyle the vest last night, but who truly knows whether I'm being honest or not other than Dive?

Also is it just me or have you referred to me as Queen before?

Oh and welcome to Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia Snowy Amine. As far as I can tell they might've changed their forum user to @Amine Chankey3ft7 because I couldn't find Snowy anymore. But yeah welcome!

yeah, sorry about the name change

but thanks i'll do my best not to disappoint

So we've got a vigilante on our side somewhere it seems (and the phase post says that role is a "she," that may or may not be relevant), that person killed Yin/Jace2.

And Corso/Dive2 was killed by someone from Valiant apparently, so I guess Lumina didn't kill anyone for one reason or another, though I doubt they didn't try.

We've already lost a lot of people...but so far both the mafias have had setbacks as well.

15 minutes ago, Megagun said:

ATTENTION: PRIORITY ONE NEWS UPDATE!

Quinnox is Mafia! His alignment is different than Digital Amber!

Her* Just going to correct you there. That annoys me.

Anyways, I feel like there's nothing to do other than trust Mega and believe him and go for me or focus on a target I happen to have information on: Lord Drakyle. He is of Valiant.

Edited by Quinnox
Typo.

14 minutes ago, Megagun said:

ATTENTION: PRIORITY ONE NEWS UPDATE!

Quinnox is Mafia! His alignment is different than Digital Amber!

Ooh! I knew she was suspicious! If she is part of Lumina Association that would explain why she didn't mention it!

[Eliminate] Quinnox

2 hours ago, Quinnox said:

Okay you have me there, I'm still not going to vote you today as there's no reason to deal with a third party that can't kill the town, you're not really a threat. No point in lynching who isn't a threat.

Still confused as to why soso was going to speak up then back down.

Quinnox, you were in no wrong place to claim Valiant did the kill, i'm fairly certain it was established from how dive worded the story post that Valiant killed Myrmidon. @Quinnox

As for me being part of the mafia? im curious to where you get this from.

Oh and like I said earlier since no new information has come up on LykosHand ill change my vote and im willing to trust megagun.

[Unvote] LykosHand

[ELiminate] Quinnox

A little birdie told me, in other words knowledge on your true role and not who you claimed to be early on. You're not gonna fool me, even if I get killed tonight the town will see soon enough you're just killing people and framing them as another being. I knew who Alistair really was, and it wasn't purplecicada.

Believe me now or face the truth later, your identity claim is false.

Eliminate - Lord Drakyle

Edited by Quinnox
added my vote

so...lemme get this straight, im mafia because someone backed into a corner and accused of mafia and suspicious behaviour claims that a little birdie I assume an anomyous message said to you im mafia and that im killing people and doing what the deceased Alistair's role says he was, do you mind explaining exactly how im doing any of that?

I mean im sure nothing wrong or questionable about your accusation but you gotta see it from the other point of view, you never mentioned this until cornered whereas if this little birdie is existant wouldn't they accuse me earlier too? Even then after being lynched or mafia killed they would still claim im mafia yet they haven't?

Did I miss anything? @Quinnox

8 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

A little birdie told me, in other words knowledge on your true role and not who you claimed to be early on. You're not gonna fool me, even if I get killed tonight the town will see soon enough you're just killing people and framing them as another being. I knew who Alistair really was, and it wasn't purplecicada.

Believe me now or face the truth later, your identity claim is false.

Eliminate - Lord Drakyle

Hmm, you didn't give a real explanation as how you know Drakyle is part of the mafia. If you're telling the truth, then Roswell or Megagun will discover that tonight, and we can always lynch Drakyle next day. For now I'm not changing my vote, as the any thing I'm sure now is that you're part of the mafia.

Also, sorry but I got a little confused. If Alistair wasn't purplecicada, who was him and how you know that?

Btw, as we already discovered you, you could tell what your role is.

EDIT: Megagun, do not use that gun ffs

Edited by Dark Rogue