You have been turned into the last guy/girl you played as in a video game.

Ringabel

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John/Jack AKA Big Boss AKA Naked Snake from MGS3. my favorite character from my favorite game in the series. I would say I'm slightly okay with that but ever since he

SPOILERS

Killed his the Boss

He's felt more pain than anyone in the series which is pretty sad ;_;

If I have been turned in character I played in video game I would be Claire Farron a.k.a LIGHTNING from Final Fantasy XIII / XIII - 2 / Lightning Returns:Final Fantasy XIII....I like her combat style when she fought the enemies with awesome spells...

Edited by ayamatsuno143

• 4 weeks later...

I am now a red-haired girl who uses a Naginata to brutally murder the manifestations of humanity's hidden feelings by shooting myself in the head.

I am surprisingly totally fine with that.

I will burn my dread!~

Do you even fuse?

As for me, I'm just some guy who recently moved to an alternate dimension's parallel equivalent of France where I have been selected to forcefully abduct mysterious indigenous creatures from the wild in order to document their behavior and habitat, and likely for use in future testing. While distinctly capable, these creatures are none too bright, otherwise they would overthrow their relatively weak overlords and reclaim their independence. While the wild creatures have some inkling of the threat creatures such as I pose to them, evidenced by their constant attacks on travelers who venture outside the city safe zones, they are extremely mutable once captured. I suspect genetic engineering lies behind this inordinate obedience observed in every captive creature. The technology of this world is a giant jumble of anachronisms. The devices for creature capture are quite sophisticated and come in many varieties, however modes of transportation are quite primitive- riding creatures from place to place or biking. While cars exist, they are extremely rare and are not used outside the boundaries of the great cities. An extremely interesting point is the complete lack of weapons, especially fire arms. I speculate this is a result of the vague histories of great wars in the distant past that are always remembered with a perceptible shudder. There are ancient relics and ruins, some of them obviously far more advanced than the present day technology. Taken altogether, I suspect this planet was once uninhabited until it was discovered by the ancestors of the current overlords and developed into livable conditions using some kind of terraforming technology. After modification they likely began inhabiting the planet with their engineered species. Over time, greed and jealousy no doubt reared their ugly heads and threw civilization back into the dark ages. Perhaps the technology for firearms was lost. It is more likely they chose to forget how to create such destruction. What started as a shared aversion to weapons graduated into a tradition of no weapons until the technology became lost to collective memory. It seems one such machine was discovered, however its recent activation produced calamitous results and destroyed the machine and most other pieces of evidence I have been scouring the region for. When my studies conclude here, I will likely visit one of the neighboring regions to see clues it may hold.

I will burn my dread!~

Do you even fuse?

As for me, I'm just some guy who recently moved to an alternate dimension's parallel equivalent of France where I have been selected to forcefully abduct mysterious indigenous creatures from the wild in order to document their behavior and habitat, and likely for use in future testing. While distinctly capable, these creatures are none too bright, otherwise they would overthrow their relatively weak overlords and reclaim their independence. While the wild creatures have some inkling of the threat creatures such as I pose to them, evidenced by their constant attacks on travelers who venture outside the city safe zones, they are extremely mutable once captured. I suspect genetic engineering lies behind this inordinate obedience observed in every captive creature. The technology of this world is a giant jumble of anachronisms. The devices for creature capture are quite sophisticated and come in many varieties, however modes of transportation are quite primitive- riding creatures from place to place or biking. While cars exist, they are extremely rare and are not used outside the boundaries of the great cities. An extremely interesting point is the complete lack of weapons, especially fire arms. I speculate this is a result of the vague histories of great wars in the distant past that are always remembered with a perceptible shudder. There are ancient relics and ruins, some of them obviously far more advanced than the present day technology. Taken altogether, I suspect this planet was once uninhabited until it was discovered by the ancestors of the current overlords and developed into livable conditions using some kind of terraforming technology. It seems one such machine was discovered, however its recent activation produced calamitous results and destroyed the machine and most other pieces of evidence I have been scouring the region for. When my studies conclude here, I will likely visit one of the neighboring regions to see clues it may hold

This, sir, is absolutely brilliant.

As for me, since you just did a post about Pokemon X/Y and I wouldn't ever been able to make another as good, I'll just talk about the game I was playing moments ago, just before coming to check what's going on around this forum...

Fifa 14

...Yay I'm Cristiano Ronaldo!

I will burn my dread!~

Do you even fuse?

As for me, I'm just some guy who recently moved to an alternate dimension's parallel equivalent of France where I have been selected to forcefully abduct mysterious indigenous creatures from the wild in order to document their behavior and habitat, and likely for use in future testing. While distinctly capable, these creatures are none too bright, otherwise they would overthrow their relatively weak overlords and reclaim their independence. While the wild creatures have some inkling of the threat creatures such as I pose to them, evidenced by their constant attacks on travelers who venture outside the city safe zones, they are extremely mutable once captured. I suspect genetic engineering lies behind this inordinate obedience observed in every captive creature. The technology of this world is a giant jumble of anachronisms. The devices for creature capture are quite sophisticated and come in many varieties, however modes of transportation are quite primitive- riding creatures from place to place or biking. While cars exist, they are extremely rare and are not used outside the boundaries of the great cities. An extremely interesting point is the complete lack of weapons, especially fire arms. I speculate this is a result of the vague histories of great wars in the distant past that are always remembered with a perceptible shudder. There are ancient relics and ruins, some of them obviously far more advanced than the present day technology. Taken altogether, I suspect this planet was once uninhabited until it was discovered by the ancestors of the current overlords and developed into livable conditions using some kind of terraforming technology. After modification they likely began inhabiting the planet with their engineered species. Over time, greed and jealousy no doubt reared their ugly heads and threw the civilization into the turmoil. The resulting devastation threw the planet back into the dark ages. Perhaps the technology for firearms was lost. It is more likely they chose to forget how to create such war. What started as a shared aversion to weapons graduated into a tradition of no weapons until the technology became lost to collective memory. It seems one such machine was discovered, however its recent activation produced calamitous results and destroyed the machine and most other pieces of evidence I have been scouring the region for. When my studies conclude here, I will likely visit one of the neighboring regions to see clues it may hold.

I used to fuse. I no longer have a reason to, with my adorable Pixie <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So that makes me Isaac from the Binding of Isaac... Great... I'm a crying, naked boy trapped in a multi-tiered basement full of monsters while being chased by my mother who's trying to kill me. :(

Fun.