Jan

On 12/25/2017 at 5:15 PM, aARONsTARR said:

can you also fix mine

Game.ini

please upload your save file - guide in first post of this topic

23 hours ago, Demonnater said:

@Njab

Hide contents

Currently stuck in place when I talked to Venam when trying to find melia at the Big Door in Valor mountain summit. I would appreciate it if you didn't mind fixing it :/

Game.rxdata

5a454f56b3a9f_furreborn.jpg.08033ac8dff699d331e91c20e21ff15a.jpg

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, PheleanorPhil said:

@Njab 

Hide contents

Currently stuck after approaching roggenrola on the terasomething island. I would be great, if you fixed it for me. Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

i think zou uploaded wrong save file

1 hour ago, marcao08 said:

So, I'm in the Mariannete mansion and already complete all the main trials to release my friends, but I'm trying to do the 3 maids quest. I'm already defeat all the three, but when i come back to mansion, the maid still said to me to defeat the three maids. I'm already update to patch10 and still don't work. If anyone can solve this for me i appreciate a lot! PS: Sorry for the terrible english. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, aARONsTARR said:

i am still stuck in the wall ...

Game.rxdata

I don't understand, when I load it you are not in the wall. Did you replace the old file in the saved games folder with this one? All you have to do is delete or rename the game.rxdata file in there and then move the other one into the folder.

capture073.jpg.0723ffaaa7379099a2b038777bbfd717.jpg

9 hours ago, walpurgis said:

I don't understand, when I load it you are not in the wall. Did you replace the old file in the saved games folder with this one? All you have to do is delete or rename the game.rxdata file in there and then move the other one into the folder.

capture073.jpg.0723ffaaa7379099a2b038777bbfd717.jpg

now the entire game got erased..... :( im not very savvy with this sort of thing... #help

1 minute ago, aARONsTARR said:

now the entire game got erased..... :( im not very savvy with this sort of thing... #help

It's fine, the file is uploaded here so even if you accidentally erased it you can still download it and put it back in the folder. Also, make sure the name of the file is exactly game.

On 1/3/2018 at 6:51 PM, walpurgis said:

It's fine, the file is uploaded here so even if you accidentally erased it you can still download it and put it back in the folder. Also, make sure the name of the file is exactly game.

i got it back but i am still in the wall on my screen......

7 hours ago, aARONsTARR said:

i got it back but i am still in the wall on my screen......

aaaaa I'm sorry I feel really bad about this all I want is you to be able to continue and enjoy the game I'm sorry this is taking so long

I took again the file in which you're stuck and unstuck you again and put you far from the wall, now just replace the file in your saved games folder with this one. The game only reads the one called "game", so make sure that the old one is deleted or called something else and then download this one and put it in the folder after that. 

Game.rxdata

18 minutes ago, aARONsTARR said:

never mind im just going to delete and re download and start over. i did what you said and now the game wont even open. 

I think you deleted a file you weren't supposed to delete, this one. 

gasgde.jpg.27ea545808581903aef152f799c1583e.jpg

The one you have to delete and replace with the edited one is this, in C:\Users\[your pc username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation, the folder where the file you initially posted was, I thought that was already clear, I'm sorry. 

gagsde2.png.16e3e6cbd86f5fc3d877a91228af34e7.png

11 hours ago, walpurgis said:

I think you deleted a file you weren't supposed to delete, this one. 

gasgde.jpg.27ea545808581903aef152f799c1583e.jpg

The one you have to delete and replace with the edited one is this, in C:\Users\[your pc username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation, the folder where the file you initially posted was, I thought that was already clear, I'm sorry. 

gagsde2.png.16e3e6cbd86f5fc3d877a91228af34e7.png

its all good ... ill redownload it and see if i can use a link from above to go back to where i was before the glitch.

Aight after looking through the bug list I probably did the sequence break that occurs by heading straight to Valor instead of stopping by the villa first after getting Magma Drift, as a result I still got the scene with Venam and Melia taking off but Venam doesnt appear inside the villa nor do I have any way to progress in Valor mountain. Unfortunately this time I dont have a backup that goes far back enough since I did a bunch of side quests and HM exploring in between making progress so I'm at your mercy.

Heres my save file 

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, LordWallace said:

Aight after looking through the bug list I probably did the sequence break that occurs by heading straight to Valor instead of stopping by the villa first after getting Magma Drift, as a result I still got the scene with Venam and Melia taking off but Venam doesnt appear inside the villa nor do I have any way to progress in Valor mountain. Unfortunately this time I dont have a backup that goes far back enough since I did a bunch of side quests and HM exploring in between making progress so I'm at your mercy.

Heres my save file 

Game.rxdata

I went upstairs and found Venam and Valarie talking. After that I headed in Valor Mountain and received the Emotion Powder from the mysterious person. This person also told us Amber is in the bottom floor.

Edit: are you sure you have downloaded the latest patch? Either I didn't have any issues or didn't understand you correctly.

Game.rxdata

On 1/13/2018 at 1:36 AM, Zargerth said:

I went upstairs and found Venam and Valarie talking. After that I headed in Valor Mountain and received the Emotion Powder from the mysterious person. This person also told us Amber is in the bottom floor.

Edit: are you sure you have downloaded the latest patch? Either I didn't have any issues or didn't understand you correctly.

Game.rxdata

ok yeah it was a patch issue it seems I hadnt actually applied the latest patch even though I thought I had. Thanks

Spoiler

Not sure if I'm doing this right, I apologize if I'm in the wrong thread. It seems I might need to go into a room within the castle (the second floor), but I can't enter the room. The event is set right after I was warned about Aelita's possible rebellion and was tortured via electric therapy.

EDIT : I got to day two, however the access to the library gives me a script error.

EDIT 2 : I feel like an idiot, I was supposed to patch haha...!

Edited by Alicee

Hey guys!

For the love of God, I am too dumb to solve the whole "I am suddenly Melia and not the male character in Blacksteeple" thing myself.

If someone can show me how to solve this without bothering you guys, I'd be happy too.

Game.rxdata

Edited by IonRud

On 21/1/2018 at 12:02 PM, Draco Malfoy said:

well, accidentally clicked (D) and saved the game amidst a scene when the star arrives(don't remember the name tho) in central wing, Grand dream city. It isn't opening now. Need help pls.

Game.rxdata

Corrupted save file, I think. In the same folder where you found this file, there should be other files with your in-game name, time and number of badges. Delete or rename your game file and then change the name of the most recent of the others to game.

On 21/1/2018 at 2:20 PM, IonRud said:

Hey guys!

For the love of God, I am too dumb to solve the whole "I am suddenly Melia and not the male character in Blacksteeple" thing myself.

If someone can show me how to solve this without bothering you guys, I'd be happy too.

Game.rxdata

That shouldn't happen. What did you even do to end in that situation? 

Anyways, I think I fixed it but since I don't know how or why did that happen I can't assure that it won't happen again.

Game.rxdata