• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 22/10/2017 at 3:24 PM, Njab said:

original sprite?

yep, it is from a password that i wrote at the start of the game (don't remember which number was it...)

Edit: 9494 its the password that i used, just remembered now.

Edited by Fantas
remembered something important

On 24/1/2018 at 4:24 PM, wangsky said:

Game.rxdata my bad. here's the stuck one

Change the name of this file to game and put it back in the saved games folder

wangsky.rxdata

7 hours ago, Ellinad said:

Got stuck on a ledge near Sheridan waterfalls, sendhelp

Game.rxdata

Same as above.

Elinad.rxdata

10 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

So I got stuck in my cell after completing the Emma library bit. I've downloaded the patch and just need to get out of that damn cell.

Thank you so much in advance :)

Game.rxdata

Oddly enough when I loaded your file the cell was unlocked (?) weird. I moved you out of it, so you should be no longer stuck.

Game.rxdata

For some reason, the Maria trial still removes the password avatar, despite the patch notes saying that it shouldn't anymore. I have tested to see if the patch works elsewhere, and Ghost!Curse does turn Maria's Blessed Field into a Haunted one now (compared to the broken Starlight I got against Revenant Keta), so I'm really not sure what elese I can do about it at this point. Can anyone help me out here?

Game.rxdata

12 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

For some reason, the Maria trial still removes the password avatar, despite the patch notes saying that it shouldn't anymore. I have tested to see if the patch works elsewhere, and Ghost!Curse does turn Maria's Blessed Field into a Haunted one now (compared to the broken Starlight I got against Revenant Keta), so I'm really not sure what elese I can do about it at this point. Can anyone help me out here?

Game.rxdata

I did the trial for you to get to the point where the sprite is changed and fix it, I hope you don't mind.

Game.rxdata

can someone help me? i have the latest patch and yet only  1 arriados comes out in the end. thank in advance. 

22 hours ago, wangsky said:

can someone help me? i have the latest patch and yet only  1 arriados comes out in the end. thank in advance. 

never mind just needed to repatch the game

Edited by wangsky

15 minutes ago, joaomaria9991 said:

Hey, I am having some troubles...

After geeting the soul stone when I get back to the gym leader's house the dialog stays the same despite having met the requirements... Can I get some help?

Thanks for the attencion :)

PS- The save file is at the moment right before you obtain the soul stone 

Game.rxdata

you have to go to where Melia died, I think