V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

Hello i dont know why i didnt see it before, but i think i missed a badge? is that even possible? i saw it when i beat the water gym leader for getting the hm surf. but when i taught it a pokemon it cant use it. pls help if possible. i use the latest version, but i started the game with v8. 

Game.rxdata

Edited by respira

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, respira said:

Hello i dont know why i didnt see it before, but i think i missed a badge? is that even possible? i saw it when i beat the water gym leader for getting the hm surf. but when i taught it a pokemon it cant use it. pls help if possible. i use the latest version, but i started the game with v8. 

Game.rxdata

You somehow managed to skip the normal type gym, between the ghost and the fighting ones.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Afro.Mo said:

Hey guys! 
I'm stuck in the alien lab after dr jenkel made the trampolin :( hope you can help me...

Game.rxdata

that file is clearly not from V9 but I can't open it with V8 either

I'm not sure I can help you with this one. You might lose a bit of progress but I recommend you to use a backup save.

Go to the folder where that file was and follow these steps.

6 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

that file is clearly not from V9 but I can't open it with V8 either

I'm not sure I can help you with this one. You might lose a bit of progress but I recommend you to use a backup save.

Go to the folder where that file was and follow these steps.

Yes I know how to use a backup save, i just hoped there could be another way to fix that problem :/ I forgot to save since about an hour or longer :((
But still thank you for that advice :)

I saved the game halfway through Crawli's gym but hadn't installed the patch, so even though I befriended all the ariados's only of them is there and i'm stuck. Can someone move me infront of the door on the other side? Thank you :)

Game.rxdata

Edited by ChickenEatingKing

46 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

I saved the game halfway through Crawli's gym but hadn't installed the patch, so even though I befriended all the ariados's only of them is there and i'm stuck. Can someone move me infront of the door on the other side? Thank you :)

Game.rxdata

You must not have applied the patch correctly. When I open your file the four Ariados are there and it only takes me giving a step backwards from where you are to trigger the cutscene in which they create the webs.

Game.rxdata

1 minute ago, walpurgis said:

You must not have applied the patch correctly. When I open your file the four Ariados are there and it only takes me giving a step backwards from where you are to trigger the cutscene in which they create the webs.

Game.rxdata

Looks like I'll have to apply it before continuing.

Thanks for the help and have a nice day :)

So I have another problem in that the file you gave back to me is empty. Not only that, but the only save data I have now is all the way back at Blacksteeple Castle, and I would really like to avoid having to go through all of that stuff again. Is there any way for me to get back to where I was without having to go through all the grinding and cutscenes again? I'll attach the file that isn't empty just in case you can use that somehow.

Game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

So I have another problem in that the file you gave back to me is empty. Not only that, but the only save data I have now is all the way back at Blacksteeple Castle, and I would really like to avoid having to go through all of that stuff again. Is there any way for me to get back to where I was without having to go through all the grinding and cutscenes again? I'll attach the file that isn't empty just in case you can use that somehow.

Game.rxdata

I just tested downloading it and it seemed to be working fine for me (???) anyways don't worry because I still have it on my computer.

Game.rxdata

40 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

I just tested downloading it and it seemed to be working fine for me (???) anyways don't worry because I still have it on my computer.

Game.rxdata

Thank you so much! Glad I didn't have to do all that stuff all over again, I probably would've cried!

Anyway, have a nice evening!

8 hours ago, roboticgamers said:

When I open the game I see multiple error notices before seeing "script 'Pokemonload' line 288: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'lastSave' for nil:NilClass.

I really can't find the problem myself.

Game.rxdata

That's a corrupted save file. You'll lose a bit of progress, but the only solution is using a backup

26 minutes ago, DrewR said:

Apparently I am getting a weird error whenever I try to load up the game. It's called: Script "PokemonField" line 1521. Help ples.

Game.rxdata

I don't know what caused this error, but since I can't really open your save I think you'll have to use a backup too.

hey i dont know if this is like cheating or dont but can anybody give me an up-grade, cos i sold it but now i need it fpr matthew quest and i think i did find all of them and sold them :P or well i will wait till next update if they put some more in the game...

Game.rxdata

sorry if i put it in the worng place

9 hours ago, Jackadamn said:

Stuck in odd house. the seal os already broken and i cant leave or do anything. please help!

p.s. im really sorry i dont know how to post my save file either. i am new to this....

There are instructions on how to do it in the first post of this thread. If you're having trouble locating your save file try putting "game.rxdata" in the search bar of the start menu and once the file appears right click > open location and then check that the folder is called Pokemon Rejuvenation.

7 hours ago, Romeothegreat said:

Can someone please change my sprite back to what it was. I was in Blacksteeple (or however you spell it) castle and after gaining control of my character my sprite wont change back

Game.rxdata

Your sprite seems perfectly normal to me.

9vn0qIO.png

6 hours ago, walpurgis said:

There are instructions on how to do it in the first post of this thread. If you're having trouble locating your save file try putting "game.rxdata" in the search bar of the start menu and once the file appears right click > open location and then check that the folder is called Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Your sprite seems perfectly normal to me.

9vn0qIO.png

MYbad, I uploaded the wrong file

Game.rxdata