V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

On 10/14/2017 at 4:46 PM, Maphos said:

Game froze just like in the print below when making The Missing Children subquest 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.png.d5aad394522a4686d27b1f149d511e6e.png

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 10/14/2017 at 8:20 PM, angesradieux said:
  Hide contents

Stuck in the air at blacksteeple castle. Help please? :3

upload your save file

On 10/20/2017 at 2:57 AM, amiladusk said:

Hi--accidentally saved after the script was hanging in the daylarch forest. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

sprite ones will be fixed later

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/16/2017 at 6:22 PM, Fantas said:

just complete this trial and see what happens with the player's sprite T^T (i am already using the new patch).

Game.rxdata

original sprite?

On 10/21/2017 at 12:38 AM, Pluto said:

my sprite changed in the black steeple prison, can someone change it back to the black male sprite

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

22 hours ago, Dontea said:

I am stuck without a mining kit in the black steppe cell 

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

7 minutes ago, BlueBurton said:

Yo. I know this isn't really a gamebreaking glitch, but can someone help? Just evolved my Dartrix into Decidueye, and it learned FRICKIN' STEAM ERUPTION instead of Spirit Shackle... Can you at least edit my thing to have Spirit Shackle instead of Steam Eruption?

game.rxdata

Switched steam eruption to spirit shackle fro you, it should work I think

Game.rxdata

17 hours ago, jadipiii said:

Switched steam eruption to spirit shackle fro you, it should work I think

Game.rxdata

Thx bro, I appreciate it

6 hours ago, Njab said:

patch your game

6 hours ago, sherwin said:

when i was close to leaving amethyst cave ,i did not encounter the gym leader and when i went to the gym leader house he did not say anything

Game.rxdata

Go to page 44 of this thread, how to fix this yourself is in there.  I came across the same problem and followed the directions Tarpenz gave. (I quoted it right below this text). (Let's be real tho, this KINDA DOES NEED TO BE FIXED IN THE NEXT UPDATE).

On 10/8/2017 at 9:39 PM, Tarpenz said:

This worked for me . This is to everyone who still havent gotten the fix for the Keta event/amethyst cave

1. Open your game and save in front of the train station in Gearen City

2. Go to this site

3. And this site

4. Open the folder where you game and the patch is and delete everything in that folder if you have save files in there like me you should move them

5. Download the game from the first site and the patch from the second and extract them in the folder where you had the old game and patch

6. Start the game take the train  go to amethyst cave and just begin walking towards Sheridan village then the Keta event should start.

I hope this works for everyone ;) 

Edited by BlueBurton

On 10/25/2017 at 5:09 PM, Harley95 said:

I updated from 6 to 9 before the gymfight with Marianette. Now i really don't know where i am. Please help *-* i worked really hard to get this far.

Game.rxdata

you're in nightmare city which is towards the end of v9. when you updated to v9 you probably didn't go to the garen city pokecenter and got stuck in a changed map. ill put you in the right map. tried teleporting you out but its saying saved failed which i can assume its because you didn't get patch 10.

if you haven't download bugfix patch 10 which is right below the v9 patch link, do it. replace folders, open up the game and save it then post the game.rxdata and always remember to save in a pokemon center before a patch as they are rarely changed, unlike the 3rd gmy. After that the event will pushed you a bit back to when you actually get to the mansion.

Edited by Pluto

Just now, Pluto said:

you're in nightmare city which is towards the end of v9. when you updated to v6 you probably didn't go to the garen city pokecenter and got stuck in a changed map. ill put you in the right map. tried teleporting you out but its saying saved failed which i can assume its because you didn't get patch 10.

if you haven't download bugfix patch 10 which is right below the v9 patch link, do it. replace folders, open up the game and save it then post the game.rxdata and always remember to save in a pokemon center before a patch as they are rarely changed, unlike the 3rd gmy. After that i the event will pushed you a bit back to when you actually get to the mansion.

Thank you for the clear instructions. I have done as you asked, here is the file:

Game.rxdata

On 10/22/2017 at 7:24 PM, Njab said:

original sprite?

yes, when input 9494 on the password (after choose a gender at the start of the game) you get this sprite, but it changes back after this trial for no reason :(

I Can't Interacte to my bed Anymore :l i don't know why, but i can't make any progress in the game without sleeping T^T someone knows how to fix it? (already using V9²)

Game.rxdata

On 10/29/2017 at 2:07 AM, Dontea said:

Did I not patch it correctly?

did you use patch 10?

20 hours ago, Fantas said:

yes, when input 9494 on the password (after choose a gender at the start of the game) you get this sprite, but it changes back after this trial for no reason :(

I Can't Interacte to my bed Anymore :l i don't know why, but i can't make any progress in the game without sleeping T^T someone knows how to fix it? (already using V9²)

Game.rxdata

talk to the kids first and then try to leave the area to enable sleeping

On 30/10/2017 at 11:47 AM, Njab said:

did you use patch 10?

talk to the kids first and then try to leave the area to enable sleeping

i already tried to talk to the kids before sleeping, but it does works :l let me try again...

Edit: Oh! i totally forgot that part xD thx :D

Edited by Fantas

I've been playing as Ana the entire game but after saving Luca's soul in Chrysalis Manor (playing as Marianette and then changing back to my character) my character changed from Ana to the neutral character I chose before putting in the Ana password. Can anyone help? 

Ana main save.rxdata

Edited by Kamu

On 11/5/2017 at 10:00 AM, Kamu said:

I've been playing as Ana the entire game but after saving Luca's soul in Chrysalis Manor (playing as Marianette and then changing back to my character) my character changed from Ana to the neutral character I chose before putting in the Ana password. Can anyone help? 

Ana main save.rxdata

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, Aweo said:

Stuck in a rock on some stairs in Darchlight Manor.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata