Do you wear shoes and/or socks indoors?

• 1 month later...

As I don't sleep with socks, I tend to go around barefoot until I get dressed. After that, I'll wear socks in the house. I also have a bad habit of not taking off my shoes/sandles when I come home, so I'll wear those around for a while (unless they're all muddy or wet). However, during the winter, I always take my boots off when coming home. It would make a huge mess dragging the snow, salt, and sand all over the place.

Barefoot, but if it's winter and not on the carpet in my room.. Well that's another story and I either run to my destination and try to limit how long my feet touch the floor or I go find some nice socks (Like the ones they hand out in hospitals which are amazing tbh).

I always wear slippers (at home), socks only when it's cold but not in bed (I've tried once, I didn't notice any difference); however, if I get up in the night I usually walk barefoot to make less noise. Also, while siiting on a chair/sofa I like to take off my slippers, although having to search for them when I get up is quite annoying