5 Kanto Main Character Rejuvenation Run! (I don't know what else to call it. :P )

Why hello there everyone and welcome to my restarted basically first time run through Pokemon Rejuvenation. Now, as some of you know, I was doing a Cute Type Run of this game. And yes. I said was. I decided that I should do a Cute Run of a game that I've already beaten. But that play through isn't done yet. I'm just doing a different run now. The five main characters from the Kanto Region: Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie and James! I shall only be using the Pokemon they have or have had. So for example, Ash had a Primape but gave it up to be the WWE Champion. (Let's face it. That's what Primeape was training to be. Haha.) I will be able to use a Primeape because Ash had one. So yea. Now you all should know what this run is all about. I'm still gonna give my thoughts and ideas on the game as I play through it. But it's just a different run now. I hope you all enjoy this! ^_^

locGvco.png

And yes. That name is a combination of all five main characters.

BROCK ASH MISTY JAMES JESSIE

Route 2, Nim And The Train Station Number 2

So I just got done with the whole "Nim stealing my money but turns out it was really in my pocket" arc. Lets start with Route 2. I vaguely remember this route and last time, I remember it being longer as well as the scenes with Nim running away from me. But I'm somewhat glad both the route and those scenes have been shortened. I still don't know why we had a random person steal my money to begin with but whatever. Apparently this character really wants us to find Melia. Ohh and she has Psychic Powers that can take us to an alternate dimension for battles. You know. Your everyday dimension traveler. What?! I already have knowledge that there's a time machine and now I have to deal with dimension travel!? (Just a bit of humor there. But still. Really?) And the last thing is the train station #2. The only reason I'm bringing this up is for one small thing. The ticket you buy can't be used forever. The only reason I have a bone to pick with this is because the first train station we enter lets us use the ticket anytime we want. We don't have to waste money if we wanna go back and forth. But in the second one, we have to. Why?! Then again, I suppose because of Tesla that actually bought our first ticket, that might be the reason why. But still. Anyways, That's all I have to say for the time being.

Spoiler

HAKTQcw.png

Amethyst Cave And Other Stuff

So from what I remember, Amethyst Cave was way, WAY bigger than how I remember it. But I don't mind it being smaller. Still fits. Lots of purple here too. Haha. Story plot stuff now! Melia is dead (apparently) and it's because a mutated Galvantula is eating her... Bag? Yeeeeaaaaaa. I don't buy that. It just sounds like he's just trying to get us to stop looking for her so the team can find her without us on their asses. But Ren and Venam are both saddened by the news and... I feels so bad for Venam. :'( She really cares about Melia. Which is why I chose her to be my partner when it was time to battle Zetta. Yea. Ren and Melia are good friends too but I feel the connection between Melia and Venam and its way strong. Afterwards, Zetta pulls his trap... Again. The rift and this time its to battle a mutated Galvantula and its babies. I chose to have Ren as my partner here because... Well honestly, I felt bad that I didn't choose him to battle alongside against Zetta. But it was easy. We escape and the chick with the Gothitelle comes again and just takes Zetta away. WHO! IS! SHE!? But she blames me and Ren for coming because it lead to Melia's "death." Venam and Ren vow to become stronger to avenge their "fallen" friend. But yea. This has been a pretty good experience so far.